What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

BLOW TO CONGRESS

BROTHER OF CONGRESS MP PRIYA DUTT ATTRACTS HIGH COURT REBUKE FOR 105 DAYS PAROLE .

What are rules for if convict can enjoy 105 days outside jail: High Court on Sanjay Dutts parole

COURT ASKS STATE GOVERNMENT OF MAHARASTRA THAT ARE RULES ONLY MEANT FOR COMMON MAN

BIG DENT ON CONGRESS IMAGE AFTER BJP RAISED THIS ISSUE FEW DAYS BACK

If you write "Blow to congress" as Bold, underlined, in green color & in font size 7 than only it will have an IMPACT otherwise your post have no value.

- 3 NDA MPs resigns to join NCP and Congress :woot: :woot: :woot: :yahoo:

- 4 more NDA MPs to join NCP and Congress soon

Dont bank too much on NCP. This guy with twisted face in NCP is on the fence. He is known for that and very well can assess which side of the bread is buttered for him. Just a fortnight back he certified that all talks of 2002 Gujarat be stopped and day before he sings a different tune. Those who are conversant with his "style" of politics and especially from Maharashtra will vouch for my statement.

@Bhai Zakir - With hand on your heart, spot atleast one difference between INC, NCP, SP, BSP, RJD, CPI, CPM. Am I finished ? Dont remember if we have some other parties left. For whatever is left is the *communal* bunch i.e. BJP. At some point or other some of these players have had joined their hands conveniently forgetting the secular card. Forget for a moment if BJP is good or bad. What about these fellow ? What different philosophy do Sharad Pawar & Sonia Gandhi carry ? Is there a difference in vision for the country ? If not, why not merge. I know you are (hope you are not) a spokesperson of them :D, but dear friend this man from NCP has nothing but championed the game of compromise at all costs, of all sorts.

Last edited:
These unheard(many of them) form 3rd front before every LS election but run away after polls. 3rd front is only formed to bargain hard post election. They wont even win 100 seats combines

New Delhi: Positing themselves as the real alternative to the Congress and the BJP, leaders of 11 parties today decided to contest the coming elections together, but kept the vexed issue of prime ministership, which has been the bane of Third Front experiments in the past, in abeyance.

Even before the alternative front took proper shape, it suffered a setback of sorts with Naveen Patnaik's Biju Janata Dal, or the BJD, and the Asom Gana Parishad (AGP) deciding to stay away from the meeting convened today to draw a common charter of programmes.

"AGP President Prafulla Kumar Mahanta's mother is critically ill, but he called us up and asked us to go ahead. Mr Patnaik informed us that he had some prior engagements, hence could not attend," CPM general secretary Prakash Karat told reporters after the meeting. (Highlights of Prakash Karat's press conference)

The Third Front leaders vowed to work for the defeat of the Congress and the BJP in the national elections due by May. A four-point work programme was also finalized. These include strengthening the democratic framework of the country, ending corruption and ensuring an accountable government; establishment of a firm secular order; drafting a people-oriented developmental path; and setting up a true federal system.

Nah when BJP crosses 200 mark(latest polls showing almost 220) most of these these parties would fall in line.

lol lets wait and see, they always blink first before results, i dont think any idiot in his right mind will vote for communists in todays world.
The communists form a major chunk of the third front.The front has already started sinking before it can even sail :haha:

When you're on high quality pot there isn't any difference between 500 and 8000....:drag:...it might as well be 8000 ot 10,000....coz that's cooler no?:drag::drag:

Pot at 5:30 pm on a weekday? You aren't an MBA student, are you?:D

Back
Top Bottom