What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

Every survey conducted 10 days appart shows 10 more seats to NDA compared to last survey. Great going Modi ji.

Then why Modi is so scared that he is sticking to the chair of CM???

Why don't Modi resign from CM post if he want to be PM or if he believe he will be PM??

^^^ If I am not wrong he had left Congress in last election to join Shiv Sena. More like homecoming for him. Athawale will have a field day beating his @$$ this time.. :lol:

Things going from Bad to worse in UP.. Akhilesh should concentrate more on Law and Order rather than Cycle races..

I don't think akhilesh has it in him. Any views on if Mayawati is gaining at SP loss?

As per the paid pre poll surveys only BJP is gaining:blah: :woot::woot: while every other party Congress, SP, RLD and BSP are loosing :woot::rofl::rofl:

I don't think all polls are paid, but some of them are suspicious for sure. I also find BJP wave in UP unlikely. The chieftans control too much politics on ground- not the sort of stuff that you can break with some rally and a few ads.

Where did i have said that they became secular or communal???

The fact is the NDA is a sinking ship in Maharastra as 3 MPs have resign to join Congress/NCP and 4 more will also resign very soon.

This also prove double standard of low life Feku fans,

they feel happy for the fake news of 12 RJD mlas or at the news of few local MLAs joing bjp but they feel pain in butt when the reverse is happening that too in big numbers and powerful leaders resigning from NDA and joining UPA

Tell me which one is bigger leader a local MLA or a MP????????????

If 3 NDA MPs are resigning and running to join the UPA is it not a big news or blow to NDA???

bhai mere Black color me aur font size change kiye bina bhi likhta toh samaj a jata............... :lol:

Back
Top Bottom