What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

is this how the seculars in Pakistan talk ?

i feel sorry for those who taught you how to behave while interacting with ppl

:tsk:
O mr hypocrite hindu ..first look at the way your veera bahadur indian member is interacting ..then bark

46461367.jpg

1969252_10152220627087500_1989349642_n.jpg

Enthusiastic crowd of Assam are all anxious to listen to Shri Rahul Gandhi at Khanapara Ground in Guwahati.

You are getting too much mind washing doses in your madarsa . BUT You are right Indians were your family's customer since pre 1947 days :lol: I hope they paid you handsomely now, Go and ask your mom that who is your real father :rofl: Or did you got dicked by your brother just now :rofl:
Did you even bother to read what he just said? His post makes perfect logic but you are just repeating his words .
Indeed he is gave you a very hard time :lol:
Also read the history and you will find out mughals did not spare a single hindu girl.Getting humiliated and invaded in now part of your genes.I bet your family chain started when mughals started to use every hindu slave girl in their beds. @Puchtoon

AAP Goons beat up civic engineer near DC office, Delhi :hitwall:

Aam Aadmi Party (AAP) leader Somnath Bharti was linked to a fresh controversy in the national capital on Monday after AAP supporters thrashed a civic official near the Deputy Commissioner (DC) office of South zone in Green Park.

According to the police, the victim was identified as Ashok Kumar, who is an executive engineer with the south municipal corporation.

"He was allegedly beaten up by AAP supporters who were protesting against the demolition of a house in Hauz Khas area in South Delhi," said a police official.

The incident took place minutes before Mr Bharti along with some of his supporters reached the spot to protest against the Municipal Corporation of Delhi (MCD) and its demolition drive.

Mr Bharti, however, claimed that those involved with the incident were not AAP workers and he had nothing to do with them.

He later met the South DC along with his supporters and questioned him as to why the MCD never takes action against the "high and mighty" and always targets the common man.

Mr Bharti also said that MCD should do a survey and make a list of people including MPs, ministers, MLAs and councillors who have broken building bye-laws and take action against them before razing the house of a commoner.

In his complaint about the incident, the executive engineer claimed that he was beaten up by four people who were wearing AAP caps and were protesting outside the office before Mr Bharti arrived.

The raid created a huge furore with the BJP and the Congress, along with activists, demanding Mr Bharti be arrested.

Did you even bother to read what he just said? His post makes perfect logic but you are just repeating his words .
Indeed he is gave you a very hard time :lol:
Also read the history and you will find out mughals did not spare a single hindu girl.Getting humiliated and invaded in now part of your genes.I bet your family chain started when mughals started to use every hindu slave girl in their beds. @Puchtoon

Read which history ?? Madarsa fucked version of History, which claim Bin Qasim as your hero. :lol:

You are barking like your old mate. :rofl: Didn't they tell you about Mughals raping your foremoms to conversion and applying jajiya in Madarsas ?? :rofl: But I bet at last you have identitfied your father from among the clutter of Saud, Persian, Turk and Mongol fathers :enjoy:

Last edited:
Read which history ?? Madarsa fucked version of History, which claim Bin Qasim as your hero. :lol:

You are barking like your old mate. :rofl: Didn't they tell you about Mughals raping your foremoms to conversion and applying jajiya in Madarsas ?? :rofl: But I bet at last you have identitfied your father from among the clutter of Saud, Persian, Turk and Mongol fathers :enjoy:
Avoid him man .... he is not worth replying to.

Former R&AW chief Sanjeev Tripathi joins BJP

Niticentral Staff

In a major boost to BJP ahead of Lok Sabha election, former R&AW Chief Sanjeev Tripathi on Tuesday formally joined the party. The BJP president Rajnath Singh welcomed him at the party headquarters in New Delhi.

Rajnath also tweeted,”former RAW Chief Shri Sanjeev Kumar Tripathi joined the BJP today. I welcome him to the party fold.”

Former R&AW chief Sanjeev Tripathi joins BJP

Niticentral Staff

In a major boost to BJP ahead of Lok Sabha election, former R&AW Chief Sanjeev Tripathi on Tuesday formally joined the party. The BJP president Rajnath Singh welcomed him at the party headquarters in New Delhi.

Rajnath also tweeted,”former RAW Chief Shri Sanjeev Kumar Tripathi joined the BJP today. I welcome him to the party fold.”

Stale news, has been posted 18 hours back on this thread itself.

Meanwhile in Uttar Pradesh...

आजमगढ़ के मुहम्मदपुर बाजार में दो पक्षों के बीच उपद्रव, फायरिंग, तोड़फोड़ और आगजनी के दौरान एक जख्मी युवक की देर रात मौत के बाद मौके पर भारी संख्या में पुलिस और पीएसी तैनात कर दी गई है। एसपी अनंतदेव ने गंभीरपुर थानाध्यक्ष सिद्दीकी को निलंबित कर दिया। बाजार में तनाव की स्थिति है।

उल्लेखनीय है कि कल उपद्रव के दौरान साठ दुकानों में तोड़फोड़ हुई और एक बाइक फूंकी गई। देर रात आरोपियों की गिरफ्तारी की मांग को लेकर एक पक्ष ने रास्ता जाम किया था।

घटनाक्रम के मुताबिक यहां एक पोखरे के किनारे स्थित पीपल के पेड़ के पास काफी दिनों पहले देव प्रतिमा स्थापित थी। वहीं पर रंजीतपट्टी गांव के लोगों ने चबूतरा बनाने का प्रयास किया। इस पर मुहम्मदपुर के लोगों ने आपत्ति जताई कि यह क्षेत्र उनकी गांव सभा में आता है, इसलिए यहां जो भी होगा उसका निर्णय वे ही करेंगे।

इसके बाद दोनों पक्षों के लोग आमने-सामने आ गए। फायरिंग के साथ तोड़फोड़ भी शुरू हो गई। इस दौरान उपद्रव हुआ और एक पक्ष की बाइक आग के हवाले कर दी गई। फायरिंग के दौरान एक युवक को गोली लगी। उसे सामुदायिक स्वास्थ्य केंद्र मोहम्मदपुर में ले जाया गया। यहां से डाक्टरों ने जिला अस्पताल भेज दिया। हालत गंभीर देख जिला अस्पताल से उसे हायर सेंटर के लिए रेफर कर दिया गया था। देर रात उसकी मौत के बाद हालात फिर तनावपूर्ण हो गए हैं।

The deceased has been identified as Vijay Prasad Yadav (32), police said, adding a seriously injured youth, Azhar (20) has been referred to Varanasi hospital.

Back
Top Bottom