What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

^^^ If I am not wrong he had left Congress in last election to join Shiv Sena. More like homecoming for him. Athawale will have a field day beating his @$$ this time.. :lol:

Things going from Bad to worse in UP.. Akhilesh should concentrate more on Law and Order rather than Cycle races..

NCP MLC From Sangli Quits Party, Joins BJP

25 feb 2014

A Nationalist Congress Party MLC from Sangli's Tasgaon constituency today resigned from his post.

Sanjay Kaka Patil, who tendered his resignation to Maharashtra Legislative Council chairman Shivajirao Deshmukh, said in the House that he was resigning from the post following continuous harassment in the NCP.

Without taking any name, Patil alleged that a minister was harassing him.

"I have been facing problem at the party level. A minister in the party is constantly harassing me. He is trying his best to end my political career," he alleged in the House.

"He (Patil) will join the BJP in the evening today. Some more leaders from their party would also join the BJP in coming days," senior party leader Gopinath Munde told PTI.

Sanjay Kaka Patil's entry in the BJP fold would be a big blow to senior NCP leader and Home Minister R R Patil, as the saffron party is likely to field him as a Lok Sabha candidate from Sangli.

FILED ON: FEB 25, 2014

NCP MLC From Sangli Quits Party, Joins BJP

OMG shattered... world is ending blah blah blahhhhss...

So are these MPs now suddenly secular overnight? As in, can the ordinary people now vote since, they have been given the stamp of secular by the UPA?

So are these MPs now suddenly secular overnight? As in, can the ordinary people now vote since, they have been given the stamp of secular by the UPA?

Coming election will bring an end to secular (Chor) parties. Pappus Party will move to 3rd and 4th position in many states making it non capable to coming back to power in anti incumbency time also. In couple of years of time, AAP will erode the base of congress making it cripple to coming back to power any time in future. If election take place in couple of years of time, congress will reduced to the level where once upon a time Communist party used to be. i.e between 40 to 50 seats.

Har har Modi ghar ghar Modi auto rally in Hubli for 28th Bharata Gellisi

View attachment 18571

Very very sick and disgusting :tdown: :sick: if any Muslim or christian or sikh or dalit or any hindu make fun of religious slogans The Feku and its fans, bjp, rss, vhp etc. will call for blood but they are defaming Hindu religious slogan.

Har Har Mahadev to Har Har Modi :sick: :tdown:

This proves that they do not care for be it Hindus or Muslims or India just they want cheap politics an few votes. :tdown:

Very very sick and disgusting :tdown: :sick: if any Muslim or christian or sikh or dalit or any hindu make fun of religious slogans The Feku and its fans, bjp, rss, vhp etc. will call for blood but they are defaming Hindu religious slogan.

Har Har Mahadev to Har Har Modi :sick: :tdown:

This proves that they do not care for be it Hindus or Muslims or India just they want cheap politics an few votes. :tdown:

But still educated middle class falls for it. :rofl::rofl:

Where did i have said that they became secular or communal???

The fact is the NDA is a sinking ship in Maharastra as 3 MPs have resign to join Congress/NCP and 4 more will also resign very soon.

This also prove double standard of low life Feku fans,

they feel happy for the fake news of 12 RJD mlas or at the news of few local MLAs joing bjp but they feel pain in butt when the reverse is happening that too in big numbers and powerful leaders resigning from NDA and joining UPA

Tell me which one is bigger leader a local MLA or a MP????????????

If 3 NDA MPs are resigning and running to join the UPA is it not a big news or blow to NDA???

Back
Top Bottom