What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

This is interesting..............................:D

Even before the alternative front could take proper shape, it suffered a setback of sorts, with Naveen Patnaik's Biju Janata Dal, or the BJD, and the Asom Gana Parishad (AGP) deciding to stay away from the meeting convened today to draw a common charter of programmes.

SP and CPM in meaning TMC and BSP out so i hpe BJP can form a seat sharing agreement with TMC

In last election there was fourth front also but in India no government can be formed without one of the two major national parties.

third front is a dream team..
not gonna succeed .....not because they will fail to win some seat..but because of the internal ego clash between the parties.....:drag:

Nah when BJP crosses 200 mark(latest polls showing almost 220) most of these these parties would fall in line.
Best thing about these cartoons is that there are 3-4 PM candidates in third front. Jayalalitha, Nitish and Mulayam are some most ambitious ones. Interesting to see how this will work out post elections.
PS: rest parties except left front would certainly blink before or post election for eg- BJD and AGP(They didnt attend today's meeting too LOLs).

third front is a dream team..
not gonna succeed .....not because they will fail to win some seat..but because of the internal ego clash between the parties.....:drag:

lol yeah look at the parties CPM which has lost its hold in their regions of WB and Kerala, SP who after Muzaffarnagar riots in increasingly unpopular amoun every one, JDU wont say anything about that it has totally become dhobi ka kutta :rofl:

SP and CPM in meaning TMC and BSP out so i hpe BJP can form a seat sharing agreement with TMC

yeah...keep it coming....keep it coming..:drag:...how much was that again?....180 from TMC...:drag:....yeah...I dig that...I dig that....:drag::drag:

Nope.

They will form a Fourth front - An Alternative to Alternative to Alternative.

Looks like sickulars have gone full retard after seeing all the opinion polls and surveys. Lets enjoy their desperation.

yeah...keep it coming....keep it coming..:drag:...how much was that again?....180 from TMC...:drag:....yeah...I dig that...I dig that....:drag::drag:

Lol why are you damaging your own thread if conducting reasonable debate was not your intention then :wave:

Nope.

They will form a Fourth front - An Alternative to Alternative to Alternative.
about which dimension you are talking about.....
parallel universe concept has yet to be proven....o_Oo_O
:lol::lol:

UPA=100(at best), Third Front=100(at best). So, UPA+ Third Front =200(at best)

NDA=235(at least).

Leave alone TMC, BSP, YSRC. TDP and Independents.(They can not join Third Front). Even the Third Front parties can not remain together.

SO, BOTH THIRD FRONT AND UPA-3 ARE NOW IMPOSSIBLE.:azn:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom