What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

yeah...keep it coming....keep it coming..:drag:...how much was that again?....180 from TMC...:drag:....yeah...I dig that...I dig that....:drag::drag:

I know i will be hitting a wall but still.............

I think you don't understand the meaning of an Alliance, an Alliance only works when there is a STABLE core in the middle, be it politics or military that's the reason that NATO have survived while Warsaw pact is long gone, that's why NDA & UPA are stable alliance while Third, Fourth or Fifth front comes & goes only for the election season, b'coz they have NO PARTY in them which can even win 25-30 seats on there own.

TF is only formed as a bargaining chip Post-2014 elections. I would not be surprised baring CPIM which has clear ideological difference with the BJP, all other parties will be happily ready to support NDA (outside or inside) even SP IF BJP wins 200 seats on there own.

SP, BSP are the same parties which were leading TF & fourth front before 2009 elections & readily extended there support to UPA post elections.

THESE ARE THE REAL OPPORTUNISTIC PARTIES OF INDIA, THEY GIVE A DAMN TO ANYTHING ELSE OTHER THAN POWER.

with Congress hardly getting 70-80 odd seats if we go by latest predictions than i don't Third Front can form government even with congress outside support

• CBI likely to question former steel minister Ram Vilas Paswan: ET Now | CBI alleges irregularities in Bokaro steel plant appointments

yeh lo... in logon ko abhi mila time. Ab tak so rahe teh kya? @jha did you not mention about this issue yesterday? :lol:

@JanjaWeed @Parul @levina 26-0 WHITEWASH for Congress in Gujarat............What say??? :devil:

By the time election day comes Congis will not have any MLAs left with in Gujju assembly. There is a beeline to join BJP by local Congress legislators! :lol:

Last edited:
By not attending Third front meeting, BJD and AGP left their cards open for NDA. Its just a matter of time i.e pre election or post election.
PS: They are former allies of BJP so I wont be surprise if they join once again.

with Congress hardly getting 70-80 odd seats if we go by latest predictions than i don't Third Front can form government even with congress outside support

TF Govt came in 1996-98 ONLY when BJP din't managed to get the required nos. as it was not used to the politics at center & parties weren't ready to support it. But now things have changed, If NDA emerges as the largest block, President will obviously call NDA to form the Govt. & many parties would be willing to support it, so the question of a TF Govt. is nearly IMPOSSIBLE.

Why will parties remain in an UNSTABLE alliance which hardly have any chance of Govt. formation & even if somehow they manage the nos. there Govt. will hardly survive months forget 5 years, so why not better switch to NDA.

I don't think akhilesh has it in him. Any views on if Mayawati is gaining at SP loss?

Mayawati is gaining at the expense of both SP and Congress. She would be foolish to tie up with Congress now. What a sad situation for UP to be in.

Same is the case with BJP. However BJP is also getting the sawarna voters back from BSP. Interestingly some Dalits are also willing to vote for BJP although their number is too few to make much difference.

Expect 20-30 for BSP , 30-40 for BJP , 5-10 for COngress+, and ~ 10 for SP...

Mayawati is gaining at the expense of both SP and Congress. She would be foolish to tie up with Congress now. What a sad situation for UP to be in.

Same is the case with BJP. However BJP is also getting the sawarna voters back from BSP. Interestingly some Dalits are also willing to vote for BJP although their number is too few to make much difference.

Expect 20-30 for BSP , 30-40 for BJP , 5-10 for COngress+, and ~ 10 for SP...

Doesn't30-40 look high for BJP? My conjecture is that in all situations the local leaders/parties will come out tops though BJP might make significant gains.

I know i will be hitting a wall but still.............

I think you don't understand the meaning of an Alliance, an Alliance only works when there is a STABLE core in the middle, be it politics or military that's the reason that NATO have survived while Warsaw pact is long gone, that's why NDA & UPA are stable alliance while Third, Fourth or Fifth front comes & goes only for the election season, b'coz they have NO PARTY in them which can even win 25-30 seats on there own.

TF is only formed as a bargaining chip Post-2014 elections. I would not be surprised baring CPIM which has clear ideological difference with the BJP, all other parties will be happily ready to support NDA (outside or inside) even SP IF BJP wins 200 seats on there own.

SP, BSP are the same parties which were leading TF & fourth front before 2009 elections & readily extended there support to UPA post elections.

THESE ARE THE REAL OPPORTUNISTIC PARTIES OF INDIA, THEY GIVE A DAMN TO ANYTHING ELSE OTHER THAN POWER.

It tries to speak

• CBI likely to question former steel minister Ram Vilas Paswan: ET Now | CBI alleges irregularities in Bokaro steel plant appointments

This is the main reason Paswan is trying for a tie up with BJP. He knows if BJP comes to power and he is on other side , CBI wont be so slow. A conviction by Fast track court will end his political life.

On the other hand Congress is trying everything to get these parties in line.

This is the main reason Paswan is trying for a tie up with BJP. He knows if BJP comes to power and he is on other side , CBI wont be so slow. A conviction by Fast track court will end his political life.

On the other hand Congress is trying everything to get these parties in line.

But THIRTY to FORTY? Seriously that much?

Doesn't30-40 look high for BJP? My conjecture is that in all situations the local leaders/parties will come out tops though BJP might make significant gains.

Nope... SP is gone. BSP is too close to Congress which means Forward votes will definitely boycott BSP this time. Muslims are moving en masse towards Mayawati. And same is the case with Hindus ( forward + OBC ), they are moving to BJP. All in all its a very interesting mix up. But the was riots are happening everywhere, BJP is net gainer.Yesterday also one person ( a Yadav) died in Azamgarh. Jats have already decided to vote for Modi. Now even Yadavs will start thinking.

But THIRTY to FORTY? Seriously that much?

last time also their net percentage was not much different than COngress or, BSP or, SP.. They lost because the votes got distributed. This time situation is different.

Where did i have said that they became secular or communal???

The fact is the NDA is a sinking ship in Maharastra as 3 MPs have resign to join Congress/NCP and 4 more will also resign very soon.

The point is how can you accept MPs from the Shiv Sena????????????? They are the party responsible for Mumbai riots, right? If you are happily propagating this news, it means you are having double standards.

Do you as an individual, say this is wrong? Shiva Sena MPs are communal will not be accepted by UPA. Are you ready to say this? If yes, then all you are saying till date on this forum are true. Else, you are just spewing rubbish and double talking like everybody else?

Back
Top Bottom