What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

Had occasion to procure land for some schools in Gujarat..went quite smoothly as opposed to some other states.:agree:

While I am not familiar with this particular story, I will submit that you still do not understand god. Suffice to say here God is dharma and beyond.

Nope Dharma itself is beyond god dear..for even they are subject to it and to the kal chakra..nor can they escape judgement just as Krishna couldn't when the hunter shot him.

Nope Dharma itself is beyond god dear..for even they are subject to it and to the kal chakra..nor can they espace judgement just as Krishna couldn't when the hunter shot him.

Nope. You are talking about devtas and confusing them with "GOD."

Oh please can we give Dharma, Indian identity etc a rest? If you guys have not yet noticed then let me remind you that this thread is related to none that has been discussed in past few pages so please stop trolling!!

@Hermione Let us simplify this.

The Kal chakra is causality, the one immutable law of all creation that cannot be violated by anything. (unlike in the Abrahamic faiths where causality is subject to the whims of their god)

You karma is woven into the Chakra like a thread.

Your karma is predicated on your observance of Dharma.

It is clearly stated that Kal takes all..even the Trimurti which form the Hindu godhead are but facets of "existence" which represent the phases of the chakra in order- creation- preservation- destruction.

It was nice crossing wits with you, you have a commendable grasp of things up and about, unlike the generic poster who clutters the forum. Perhaps when I return in a few days you shall still be about and we shall yet again venture to argue.:-):-)

Oh please can we give Dharma, Indian identity etc a rest? If you guys have not yet noticed then let me remind you that this thread is related to none that has been discussed in past few pages so please stop trolling!!

Killjoy..I feel didactic today so I am indulging myself..humor me.

@SarthakGanguly Muzzle all detractors..Dilli Baba declares it to be so.

Last edited:
Krishna was an avatar of Vishnu. Vishnu himself one facet of God.

exactly, no devta him, took the viraat roop of the original god head which comprises all of creation and carries to weight of all three loks..and yet succumbed to a fateful arrow for his past karma.

@Hermione Let us simplify this.

The Kal chakra is causality, the one immutable law of all creation that cannot be violated by anything. (unlike in the Abrahamic faiths where causality is subject to the whims of their god)

You karma is woven into the Chakra like a thread.

Your karma is predicated on your observance of Dharma.

It is clearly stated that Kal takes all..even the Trimurti which form the Hindu godhead are but facets of "existence" which represent the phases of the chakra in order- creation- preservation- destruction.

It was nice crossing wits with you, you have a commendable grasp of things up and about, unlike the generic poster who clutters the forum. Perhaps when I return in a few days you shall still be about and we shall yet again venture to argue.:-):-)

Killjoy..I feel didactic today so I am indulging myself..humor me.

@SarthakGanguly Muzzle all detractors..Dilli Baba declares it to be so.

:-) Sure if I dont get banned, I will be hereabout. It was nice talking to you too Dillinger. Unfortunately, have been neglecting my work in all this argument. 25th is month end for us and I need to meet my deadlines. So chao.

:-) Sure if I dont get banned, I will be hereabout. It was nice talking to you too Dillinger. Unfortunately, have been neglecting my work in all this argument. 25th is month end for us and I need to meet my deadlines. So chao.

Our professions call upon us all..a nice reminder of dharma itself in the microcosm.:agree:

Never insult anyone and you will not be banned..besides you've been tagged as a sharp one..you will find that to be in your favor.

exactly, no devta him, took the viraat roop of the original god head which comprises all of creation and carries to weight of all three loks..and yet succumbed to a fateful arrow for his past karma.

In the manifest form there is no escaping karma. All are subjected to it. But "All" and "it" are itself an event of and in God.

Our professions call upon us all..a nice reminder of dharma itself in the microcosm.:agree:

Never insult anyone and you will not be banned..besides you've been tagged as a sharp one..you will find that to be in your favor.

Oh thanks sirji :)

Can somebody translate this for me:
1904144_659023070830436_319678876_n.jpg

@Dillinger and @Hermione

A brilliant example of a debate between two people of entirely different idealogies. Kudos :)

Can somebody translate this for me:
1904144_659023070830436_319678876_n.jpg

@Dillinger and @Hermione

A brilliant example of a debate between two people of entirely different idealogies. Kudos :)

hmmm . . Funny Shankar whatever accepted on air that Arvind khujliwal was brought into politics just to stop the Modi wave :enjoy:
Plan B of khangress !!

RJD leader switches to BJP

Patna, Feb. 22: RJD’s state general secretary Swadesh Yadav today joined the BJP.

Welcoming Swadesh, considered a staunch supporter of Lalu Prasad in Madhepura, BJP state president Mangal Pandey said: “The party would gain strength in the Kosi region with the joining of a leader like Swadesh.”

Hailing from Madhepura, Swadesh has been involved in students’ politics for more than a decade and has been the president of Chhatra RJD. Apart from Swadesh, RJD state general secretary Shaheen Parveen, LJP leader Sudip Kumar and JD(U) youth leader Aditya Paswan, too, joined the BJP.

Swadesh said: “The so-called secular parties’ stand on communalism was only a cover for their family and dynastic politics.’ Pandey also took a jibe at the Centre for ignoring the demand for according special status category to Bihar.

RJD leader switches to BJP

According to the survey conducted by a News channel, BJP would get 217 seats and National Democratic Alliance (NDA) is likely to get 236 seats.

Interestingly, it points out that NDA has gained 10 seats more as compared to the opinion poll conducted in January this year.

Congress, which came out with flying colours in the last General Elections, would be confined to 73 seats, while the fledging Aam Aadmi Party (AAP) is likely to get around 10 seats in the Lok Sabha polls, the opinion poll predicted.

It (Congress) is expected to fare better only in the south even as AAP, a debutante in Lok Sabha polls, is likely win seats in north India.

As far as the choice of prime ministerial candidate was concerned, Modi, backed by over 57 per cent respondents, appears to be leading when compared with Congress vice president Rahul Gandhi, who has scored 18 per cent.

Former Delhi Chief Minister and AAP leader Arvind Kejriwal was preferred by just three per cent respondents, the opinion poll said.

The opinion poll conducted between February 4 and 15 further predicts that the federal front would beat the UPA with around 186 seats.

All India Trinamool Congress (AITC) would secure 29 seats, followed by AIADMK with 19 and BJD is expected to win on 16 seats, it claimed.

Read more at: BJP set to emerge as single largest party in Lok Sabha polls: Survey : India, News - India Today

I think he overall trend is correct- but there is a tendency to over-estimate BJP gains in UP in some surveys (like recent C-Voter) @jha sahib, your comments? AAP was under-estimated in delhi during the state polls and I think they may show progress in Punjab.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom