What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

Neither has happened yet.:lol:
Although rest assured my devotion to this nation is absolute..WHATEVER its laws demand of me I will do as I have done so far whether my likes or dislikes and sentiments demand the same of me or not. That is after all the primary criterion of being a loyal citizen and a criterion most dear to me.
Strongly opinionated people do meaningful things if their opinions happen to be based on firm syllogisms..an idiot on the other hand desperate for attention is liable to "flaunt beef in a temple". :sick:
You do the convincing and I'll ensure that you get a descent funeral when they're done with you! :taz:
I am :devil: By hook and by crook.

Strongly opinionated people do meaningful things if their opinions happen to be based on firm syllogisms..an idiot on the other hand desperate for attention is liable to "flaunt beef in a temple".

I said "perhaps" in quotes. No dearth of people whose firm syllogism turn out to be based on false premise. I just used that as an example. Not to say it is the only scenario that could spark a mob or create social disharmony.

I am :devil: By hook and by crook.

Well don't get yourself killed too soon..me and @Hyperion might have some use for you yet.

I said "perhaps" in quotes. No dearth of people whose firm syllogism turn out to be based on false premise. I just used that as an example. Not to say it is the only scenario that could spark a mob or create social disharmony.

Indeed there are enough fools to go around..reminds me of McClane entering a ghetto wearing the KKK get up.:lol:

That's because people crave an identity that extends beyond the "mere" material and technical. I simply have no use for such a definition..it serves no purpose for me and ergo would be dead weight..that which is not useful has no place with me.

"Devotion" itself is something beyond material and technical. Legalese does not require that.

@Hyperion all this talk of secularism reminds me...how in nine hells is Satanic Verses allowed to be published in Turkey?:o:

Any chance you going to be the Kemal of the sub-continent.

Fundoos swinging in the wind..from Delhi to Lahore.

I shall be the awaited Mehdi...... fundoz shall swing from Japan to France..... :mad:

@Hyperion all this talk of secularism reminds me...how in nine hells is Satanic Verses allowed to be published in Turkey?:o:

Any chance you going to be the Kemal of the sub-continent.

Fundoos swinging in the wind..from Delhi to Lahore.

Congress and Rahul Gandhi's gift to the People of India

info-nov-12.jpg

"Devotion" itself is something beyond material and technical. Legalese does not require that.

Oh but is it..belief is not the absence of rationality dear it is the purposeful suspension of it for various reasons..my "devotion" to this nation does not come from some ephemeral faith but it is rather a necessity for I could never intellectually reconcile myself to the evils our nation must commit to keep itself strong..for all republics live on a knife's edge and are built on blood..my rational mind was appalled till I learnt the following- "all good actions are necessary, all necessary actions need not be good but they are nonetheless to be carried out or accepted"..ergo the devotion.

According to the survey conducted by a News channel, BJP would get 217 seats and National Democratic Alliance (NDA) is likely to get 236 seats.

Interestingly, it points out that NDA has gained 10 seats more as compared to the opinion poll conducted in January this year.

Congress, which came out with flying colours in the last General Elections, would be confined to 73 seats, while the fledging Aam Aadmi Party (AAP) is likely to get around 10 seats in the Lok Sabha polls, the opinion poll predicted.

It (Congress) is expected to fare better only in the south even as AAP, a debutante in Lok Sabha polls, is likely win seats in north India.

As far as the choice of prime ministerial candidate was concerned, Modi, backed by over 57 per cent respondents, appears to be leading when compared with Congress vice president Rahul Gandhi, who has scored 18 per cent.

Former Delhi Chief Minister and AAP leader Arvind Kejriwal was preferred by just three per cent respondents, the opinion poll said.

The opinion poll conducted between February 4 and 15 further predicts that the federal front would beat the UPA with around 186 seats.

All India Trinamool Congress (AITC) would secure 29 seats, followed by AIADMK with 19 and BJD is expected to win on 16 seats, it claimed.

Read more at: BJP set to emerge as single largest party in Lok Sabha polls: Survey : India, News - India Today

Congress and Rahul Gandhi's gift to the People of India

info-nov-12.jpg

Kahe ko graph dikha dikha ke jalathe ho. It is well know what inflation has done to the country. From the size of a bar of dairymilk chocolate to the air filled expensive lays packet. Going to the supermarket is a scary proposition now.

Oh but is it..belief is not the absence of rationality dear it is the purposeful suspension of it for various reasons..my "devotion" to this nation does not come from some ephemeral faith but it is rather a necessity for I could never intellectually reconcile myself to the evils our nation must commit to keep itself strong..for all republics live on a knife's edge and are built on blood..my rational mind was appalled till I learnt the following- "all good actions are necessary, all necessary actions need not be good but they are nonetheless to be carried out or accepted"..ergo the devotion.

LOL. No "devotion" is based on "ephemeral faith" Anyways what ever keep you being "devoted" I am happy with that.

Kahe ko graph dikha dikha ke jalathe ho. It is well know what inflation has done to the country. From the size of a bar of dairymilk chocolate to the air filled expensive lays packet. Going to the supermarket is a scary proposition now.

LOL. No "devotion" is based on "ephemeral faith" Anyways what ever keep you being "devoted" I am happy with that.

Is it not..all faith is ephemeral unless sustained by the person in question..ergo all religions observe certain dogma to repeatedly remind us of their core basis (and faith in said core basis). :lol:

Obviously I am..I have no other choice..either you are loyal to your nation as is your duty and are willing to dilute all personal beliefs and notions in its service or you are simply an unwitting fellow coasting on the benefits of being born in a fine land.

In fact @SarthakGanguly can happily attest that if anything I am a straight up radical ultra-nationalist...nothing is wrong as long as it is done by the state (mind you the state is not to be conflated with any particular party in power)..with eyes closed..ergo the faith.

Ohhhh!!!!

It is very funny that congress supporter see anything wrong in corruption??? Isn't it.?

How do you know it was symbolic? Had the corruption been there, gujarat people would not have elected him time and time again.
gurarak\t ppl don't know what good governance is. Just coz governance is better than in lalu's Bihar, doesn't mean it's 'good'

Back
Top Bottom