What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

Congress and Rahul Gandhi Handicapped the Rural People of India

0142.jpg

2011 se 2014 data toh do on this same thing

@Bhai Zakir

Is it not..all faith is ephemeral unless sustained by the person in question..ergo all religions observe certain dogma to repeatedly remind us of their core basis (and faith in said core basis). :lol:

Obviously I am..I have no other choice..either you are loyal to your nation as is your duty and are willing to dilute all personal beliefs and notions in its service or you are simply an unwitting fellow coasting on the benefits of being born in a fine land.

Sorry you do not understand Dharma nor do you understand Hinduism. A pity really, but one we can live with.

Sorry you do not understand Dharma nor do you understand Hinduism. A pity really, but one we can live with.

Do you think that dharma can sustain faith? What dharma do you refer to..the dharma of the person (as followed by the rishi who told the dacoits where the travelers were for he took a shapat never to lie) or the dharma of the universe where Bhishma took an oath to sire no children so as to subsume his will to that of the good of the kingdom? Dharma has jack all to do with faith in god.

gurarak\t ppl don't know what good governance is. Just coz governance is better than in lalu's Bihar, doesn't mean it's 'good'

Hain jee! :o: Achcha yaara one simple question- ye Congress ki sarkaar sadak kyun nahi bana paati time pe?

1654328_265287133638055_446364522_n.jpg

Kahe ko graph dikha dikha ke jalathe ho. It is well know what inflation has done to the country. From the size of a bar of dairymilk chocolate to the air filled expensive lays packet. Going to the supermarket is a scary proposition now.

LOL. No "devotion" is based on "ephemeral faith" Anyways what ever keep you being "devoted" I am happy with that.
1654328_265287133638055_446364522_n.jpg

gurarak\t ppl don't know what good governance is. Just coz governance is better than in lalu's Bihar, doesn't mean it's 'good'
OK please give me an example of "Good" Governance and with reasons for the same

In fact @SarthakGanguly can happily attest that if anything I am a straight up radical ultra-nationalist...nothing is wrong as long as it is done by the state (mind you the state is not to be conflated with any particular party in power)..with eyes closed..ergo the faith.

An example of dangerous "faith." :disagree:

An example of dangerous "faith." :disagree:

Never. Your first loyalty must lie with the state always..for I and my beliefs are insignificant in the face of it. It is as natural to me as being a Hindu is to you.

Do you think that dharma can sustain faith? What dharma do you refer to..the dharma of the person (as followed by the rishi who told the dacoits where the travelers were for he took a shapat never to lie) or the dharma of the universe where Bhishma took an oath to sire no children so as to subsume his will to that of the good of the kingdom? Dharma has jack all to do with faith in god.

All of it and all of it is related to God anyways. Only you do not know the definition of God in Hinduism.

Never. Your first loyalty must lie with the state always..for I and my beliefs are insignificant in the face of it. It is as natural to me as being a Hindu is to you.

I do not agree with what the state has done with the Hindus from Kashmir. I do not agree what the state has done with by stealing and usurping temple properties. The state can and does go wrong. My loyalty is to my country, the state is in service of it.

All of it and all of it is related to God anyways. Only you do not know the definition of God in Hinduism.

It has nothing to do with god..dharma in the face of all and second in deference to none whether divine or otherwise..something that that rishi did not understand and ergo when he took his samadhi he could not attain moksha for he had in pursuit of his personal dharma (to never break his shapat) refused to subsume his ego to the greater will of the universe and the demand it made of him (to protect the lives of the travelers by lying if necessary and facing the consequences of the curse of the god's themselves, for the shapat was made with a certain diety as his witness).

I do not agree with what the state has done with the Hindus from Kashmir. I do not agree what the state has done with by stealing and usurping temple properties. The state can and does go wrong. My loyalty is to my country, the state is in service of it.

The state is the country..we the people are in its service..as the saying goes..ask not what your country can do for you but what can you do for it. A thousand temples and a thousand mosques and another thousand churches are but worth dust in the face of this nation's will and interest.

While I am not familiar with this particular story, I will submit that you still do not understand god. Suffice to say here God is dharma and beyond.

Back
Top Bottom