What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

aaktak is showing bjp and ljp will form an alliance ????

i was also shocked,thats why i posted
will it benefit............

Benefit in a way that it will weaken Congress+RJD alliance, and will also help BJP to secure more votes in atleast 4-5 constituencies.

Its not really a party. Upendra Kushwaha comes from a caste " koeri". Nitish Kumar is a "kurmi". together these two constitute around 6-7 % votes. Last time Nitish had the solid backing of Koeri-Kurmi community. Upendra Kushwaha has since parted ways from Nitish and has been a vocal supporter of Modi.

Its a wini-win situation for both. This election is a question of political survival for such community leaders. This way Kushwaha gets to remain relevant in politics and BJP gains 2-3 % votes of Non-Kurmi OBCs and some chunk of MBCs.
'

Well... I have been very busy last few days and thats why had no idea about this latest development. Last week I heard that Ramvilas is not happy with the seats he was offered but did not expect him to take this drastic step. I am too happy about this. He is one of few politicians in my opinion who need to be made history. This alliance will give him another chance to be relevant in Bihar politics.

However he brings 5-6 % backward class votes and will surely help BJP in a big way. He alone cant win a single seat now, but will help BJP in winning some seats comfortably.

Now that BJP has got Ramvilas + Kushwaha with them. I can see this alliance winning 25 + seats in Bihar.

Well... I have been very busy last few days and thats why had no idea about this latest development. Last week I heard that Ramvilas is not happy with the seats he was offered but did not expect him to take this drastic step. I am too happy about this. He is one of few politicians in my opinion who need to be made history. This alliance will give him another chance to be relevant in Bihar politics.

However he brings 5-6 % backward class votes and will surely help BJP in a big way. He alone cant win a single seat now, but will help BJP in winning some seats comfortably.

Now that BJP has got Ramvilas + Kushwaha with them. I can see this alliance winning 25 + seats in Bihar.
the latest opinion poll said if the congress+rjd+ljp form an alliance,then bjp will get 16
paswan sahab yahan aa gaye toh kya 9 seats badh jayega?????

Didn't Paswan left NDA mainly due to bjp refusal to dismiss Modi as Chief Minister in 2002 after riots :lol:

the latest opinion poll said if the congress+rjd+ljp form an alliance,then bjp will get 16
paswan sahab yahan aa gaye toh kya 9 seats badh jayega?????

Yes...

Anyway I was talking about BJP + Kushwaha + Ramvilas.. Together these 3 parties constitute 33-36 % votes. It will be a triangular contest in Bihar. Now do the math. :)

Having said that, I am highly disappointed with this step of BJP. This man is another version of Lalu. I never wanted to see him winning even a panchayat election again. Sad.. very sad...

Didn't Paswan left NDA mainly due to bjp refusal to dismiss Modi as Chief Minister in 2002 after riots :lol:

He is another version of MULLAyam and Lalu. Just does not have their political clout. A pseudo-sickular leader who has been sucking up to a particular community whole life.

We will win election and India will change: Rahul

We will win election and India will change”. This was the last sentence of a stirring speech made by Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi on Sunday at a big rally here. And top Congress leaders took no time in declaring that the rally may be a turnaround in the dwindling fortunes of Congress party ahead of the Lok Sabha election.

Gandhi touched two important points as he unveiled a new vision for the next five years if Congress comes back to power after the Lok Sabha elections. Gandhi said Congress will bring a new bill on the right to health after the elections. “We will provide all those health facilities to the poor people also which are presently being enjoyed by the rich,” he said.

Stating that there are 70 crore people who are living above below poverty line (BPL) but are well below the category of middle class in India, he said Congress will try to uplift all of them to the status of middle class in the next 5 years by bringing changes in education system and providing training in jobs to them. “You will see that all these 70 crore people will become middle class,” said Gandhi.

Referring to “big issue” of corruption, he said BJP was merely doing a lip service on the issue. “We brought all those bills which are against corruption. Be it lokpal or RTI. If we see Gujarat, we all know it was due to the intervention of the court that a lokayukta bill was enacted. But this also we know that except one person (CM), all other people are under its ambit,” said Gandhi.

Gandhi also lamented that due to the opposition of BJP, five bills against corruption could not be passed in the Parliament. But he said the UPA government will enact these bills and also the women reservation bill through ordinances. “At a time when we (Congress) are empowering women and youth of the country, BJP is only doing politics on blood-letting,” he said.

On the June deluge in Uttarakhand, Gandhi said he has asked Chief Minister Harish Rawat to work 20 hours a day so that all the damaged infrastructure facilities are restored before the commencement of the Chardham yatra in May.

Source:business standard

49.jpg

We will win election and India will change: Rahul

We will win election and India will change”. This was the last sentence of a stirring speech made by Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi on Sunday at a big rally here. And top Congress leaders took no time in declaring that the rally may be a turnaround in the dwindling fortunes of Congress party ahead of the Lok Sabha election.

Gandhi touched two important points as he unveiled a new vision for the next five years if Congress comes back to power after the Lok Sabha elections. Gandhi said Congress will bring a new bill on the right to health after the elections. “We will provide all those health facilities to the poor people also which are presently being enjoyed by the rich,” he said.

Stating that there are 70 crore people who are living above below poverty line (BPL) but are well below the category of middle class in India, he said Congress will try to uplift all of them to the status of middle class in the next 5 years by bringing changes in education system and providing training in jobs to them. “You will see that all these 70 crore people will become middle class,” said Gandhi.

Referring to “big issue” of corruption, he said BJP was merely doing a lip service on the issue. “We brought all those bills which are against corruption. Be it lokpal or RTI. If we see Gujarat, we all know it was due to the intervention of the court that a lokayukta bill was enacted. But this also we know that except one person (CM), all other people are under its ambit,” said Gandhi.

Gandhi also lamented that due to the opposition of BJP, five bills against corruption could not be passed in the Parliament. But he said the UPA government will enact these bills and also the women reservation bill through ordinances. “At a time when we (Congress) are empowering women and youth of the country, BJP is only doing politics on blood-letting,” he said.

On the June deluge in Uttarakhand, Gandhi said he has asked Chief Minister Harish Rawat to work 20 hours a day so that all the damaged infrastructure facilities are restored before the commencement of the Chardham yatra in May.

Source:business standard

aila Rahul (Gandhi) in pdf :lol:

on topic.............India didnt changed in the last 60 years,2014 mein aisa kya hoga :hitwall:

Back
Top Bottom