What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

Didn't Paswan left NDA mainly due to bjp refusal to dismiss Modi as Chief Minister in 2002 after riots :lol:

In politics no one is permanent friend or foe. Gone are those days when parties were principles based.

Last edited:
BhI-eMnCUAA-t6P.jpg

BhI4MUtCUAE9YK6.jpg

BhJWPb2CMAAV2wH.png

BhJYBljCUAEROTq.png

Entire list of 240 lies by Arvind Kuzli.

#LiarKejriwal (with images, tweets) · ajaypawardr · Storify

@jha ji , Elaborate a bit about new party.

Modi Ji, Pagdi may mast lag rahe hai. :whistle:

Last edited:
Yes...

Anyway I was talking about BJP + Kushwaha + Ramvilas.. Together these 3 parties constitute 33-36 % votes. It will be a triangular contest in Bihar. Now do the math. :)

Having said that, I am highly disappointed with this step of BJP. This man is another version of Lalu. I never wanted to see him winning even a panchayat election again. Sad.. very sad...

just use him before elections to increase their vote share then after elections throw him in the gutter

He is another version of MULLAyam and Lalu. Just does not have their political clout. A pseudo-sickular leader who has been sucking up to a particular community whole life.

I thought BJP's best bet was to go solo in Bihar as RJD, INC, JDU & LJP will be fighting for the same turf... & BJP will be left with the liberty of contesting all the seats without having to share with anyone. Don't you think this alliance with LJP is of no use to BJP as LJP has drawn blank in previous election?

Yes...

Anyway I was talking about BJP + Kushwaha + Ramvilas.. Together these 3 parties constitute 33-36 % votes. It will be a triangular contest in Bihar. Now do the math. :)

Having said that, I am highly disappointed with this step of BJP. This man is another version of Lalu. I never wanted to see him winning even a panchayat election again. Sad.. very sad...

He is another version of MULLAyam and Lalu. Just does not have their political clout. A pseudo-sickular leader who has been sucking up to a particular community whole life.

But jha sir 5% vote share amounts to 10% vote swing in your favour and I will guarantee that this alliance if materializes then it will win 30+ seats in Bihar. 10% swing is just too much in triangular contest and recentnly BJP is warming up with JDU too. You never know about back channel fielding of weak candidates.

aila Rahul (Gandhi) in pdf :lol:

on topic.............India didnt changed in the last 60 years,2014 mein aisa kya hoga :hitwall:
2014 mein MODification hoga :yahoo:,buddhu can keep dreaming 2014 will mark the end..of congress dynasty rule

I thought BJP's best bet was to go solo in Bihar as RJD, INC, JDU & LJP will be fighting for the same turf... & BJP will be left with the liberty of contesting all the seats without having to share with anyone. Don't you think this alliance with LJP is of no use to BJP as LJP has drawn blank in previous election?

RJD+INC+LJP is dangerous. It's good that LJP is with BJP. I think LGP should be given 8 seats yes one more than what Congress offered them.

RJD+INC+LJP is dangerous. It's good that LJP is with BJP. I think LGP should be given 8 seats yes one more than what Congress offered them.
& offer only those seats where BJP is sure to lose no matter what!.. & i don't think there are many of them though!

Back
Top Bottom