What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

I think Shahnawaz Hussain should be made Bihar BJP chief as well as their CM candidate next year. Will further divide Muslim votes in Bihar to a little extant.

I think Shahnawaz Hussain should be made Bihar BJP chief as well as their CM candidate next year. Will further divide Muslim votes in Bihar to a little extant.

Shahnawaz is an able candidate but there is no need for that as of now. Muslims are not that influential in Bihar unlike UP. They are in numbers in only few areas. Plus JD-U and RJD will be vying same votes. There is no need to lust about few seats. These seats can always be sacrificed for greater good. :)

Suraj Bhaan... :) He is one of the biggest Mafia Don of Bihar from Mokama region. Have met him couple of times. Very humorous ( provided you like those type of stories and the dark humor ).

On topic : I guess the inevitable has happened. NDA will be stronger but BJP will be weaker. Dont know whether to be happy or, sad.

BJP was getting only 16 seats incase of LJP+INC+RJD alliance and in no way BJP will get less than 20 seats in current scenario so it's win win for both BJP and NDA .

Suraj Bhaan... :) He is one of the biggest Mafia Don of Bihar from Mokama region. Have met him couple of times. Very humorous ( provided you like those type of stories and the dark humor ).

On topic : I guess the inevitable has happened. NDA will be stronger but BJP will be weaker. Dont know whether to be happy or, sad.

This is exactly what the worry is. Sushil kumar Modi & company in Bihar really worked hard to create a reputation for BJP.. & bringing in unsavoury characters from outside would dent BJP's chances in Bihar rather than Nationally. I would have liked if BJP had gone on it's own & stabilised their base further in Bihar! Politics of compromise in a state like Bihar will only dent their chances in future engagements!

@Hermione Let us simplify this.

The Kal chakra is causality, the one immutable law of all creation that cannot be violated by anything. (unlike in the Abrahamic faiths where causality is subject to the whims of their god)

You karma is woven into the Chakra like a thread.

Your karma is predicated on your observance of Dharma.

It is clearly stated that Kal takes all..even the Trimurti which form the Hindu godhead are but facets of "existence" which represent the phases of the chakra in order- creation- preservation- destruction.

It was nice crossing wits with you, you have a commendable grasp of things up and about, unlike the generic poster who clutters the forum. Perhaps when I return in a few days you shall still be about and we shall yet again venture to argue.:-):-)

Killjoy..I feel didactic today so I am indulging myself..humor me.

@SarthakGanguly Muzzle all detractors..Dilli Baba declares it to be so.
Jawohl mein Untercharsfuhrer :agree:

The presence of British in India was an act of terrorism. As an Indian, I am glad that we had likes of Bhagat Singh to treat the British the way they had to be treated. :P

Exactly !! He and his team of Chadrashekhar Azad and Rajguru revolutionized the whole generation of India.

This is exactly what the worry is. Sushil kumar Modi & company in Bihar really worked hard to create a reputation for BJP.. & bringing in unsavoury characters from outside would dent BJP's chances in Bihar rather than Nationally. I would have liked if BJP had gone on it's own & stabilised their base further in Bihar! Politics of compromise in a state like Bihar will only dent their chances in future engagements!

No you are wrong , in Bihar every party has one mafiya. Even JDU has , so no dent on BJP' s image and one more thing that Suraj Bhan Singh is from forward Brahmins' community having 6.5% presence in Bihar.

Back
Top Bottom