What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

@jha sahib, I think modi's really irritating things by constuming up like a doll for every rally- did you see his turban today?

Hehehehe.. He is dressing as per the occasion. It does impact the minds of local populace. As Nitish once said " Tika bhi aur Topi bhi"... He is truly trolling his opponents though.

BTW whats your take on Kejriwal's tirade against Mukesh Ambani..? I saw glimpses of Jyoti Basu.

Hehehehe.. He is dressing as per the occasion. It does impact the minds of local populace. As Nitish once said " Tika bhi aur Topi bhi"... He is truly trolling his opponents though.

BTW whats your take on Kejriwal's tirade against Mukesh Ambani..? I saw glimpses of Jyoti Basu.

I agree it may have it's impact, but one fine day the bearded man puts up a Sikh turban....kuch zyaada hi Bollywood type ho gaya o_O

I agree it may have it's impact, but one fine day the bearded man puts up a Sikh turban....kuch zyaada hi Bollywood type ho gaya o_O

Hehehehe... You should have seen him in Arunachal's rally.. Was wearing some wort of tribal crown or, something. Hilarious..

No you are wrong , in Bihar every party has one mafiya. Even JDU has , so no dent on BJP' s image and one more thing that Suraj Bhan Singh is from forward Brahmins' community having 6.5% presence in Bihar.
I agree there is gunda element in every political party in Bihar... & regional parties have more than National parties. However it's only going to serve short term purpose. If BJP wants to be seen as long term proposition who can give effective governance & clean politics, they need to do away with these kinda unsavoury characters!

@Parul @DRAY @veerabahad @Guynextdoor2 @jha

param pujniye Sri narinder modi je maharaj ..........got trolled by APPtard actress Gul Panag

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p>.<a href="Narendra Modi (narendramodi) on Twitter">@narendramodi</a> Sir, <a href="Twitter / Search - #SAD">#SAD</a> too is into glorification of one family:) <a href="Twitter / Search - #Badal">#Badal</a> <a href="Twitter / Search - #Punjab">#Punjab</a></p>&mdash; Gul Panag (@GulPanag) <a href=" ">February 23, 2014</a></blockquote>
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

param pujniye Sri narinder modi je maharaj ..........got trolled by APPtard actress Gul Panag

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p>.<a href="Narendra Modi (narendramodi) on Twitter">@narendramodi</a> Sir, <a href="Twitter / Search - #SAD">#SAD</a> too is into glorification of one family:) <a href="Twitter / Search - #Badal">#Badal</a> <a href="Twitter / Search - #Punjab">#Punjab</a></p>&mdash; Gul Panag (@GulPanag) <a href=" ">February 23, 2014</a></blockquote>

And this line is getting boring too...congress ignored patel, netaji, Lalaji, Tilakji....if Patel etc. were alive today, he would had BJP banned. He had sooooooo much respect for the right wing :lol:

And this line is getting boring too...congress ignored patel, netaji, Lalaji, Tilakji....if Patel etc. were alive today, he would had BJP banned. He had sooooooo much respect for the right wing :lol:

i dont think Param pujneye Modi jee maharaj will ever answer to AAPTARD Gul panag .

even head of namonia people have no answer when it comes to nonsense of akalis

i dont think Param pujneye Modi jee maharaj will ever answer to AAPTARD Gul panag .

even head of namonia people have no answer when it comes to nonsense of akalis

I'm impressed Gul even knows about Akalis and has views on politics...my rating of her just went up from Bimbo to somewhat intelligent :D

And what about Shashtri's Gandhi's son/gransdsons joining AAP. Please give us a break AAP can not claim high moral grounds on this issue now.

Ram Vilas Paswan's LJP may be BJP ally in Lok Sabha elections 2014, backroom talks on : India, News - India Today

Back in 2002 Paswan had problems with BJP when Modi was allowed by them to continue as Chief Minister and decided to broke alliance with BJP. And Now he is seeking alliance and has no problem with BJP even when they are making Modi Prime Minister. Fuckin Hilarious.

He is just going with the TIDES mate, let the elections get over, i would not be surprised if even SP extends an outside support to NDA if BJP gets 200+

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom