What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

excuse nahi hai bhai..........job ke liye ditch karna padega sadly

Bhai mein bhi ghar se bahar job karta hoon par isbar mauka nahi chorna hai .Nation comes first for me , we are just blossoms of our mother India.

Vote For India.

Those who doesn't exercises their franchise rights have no moral rights to blame system or politicians for shortfalls of Nations.

Do you know as per CVOTER every time voting percentage has been high BJP has won.

What to do.. Paapi pet ka sawal hai...

We can understand your case as you won't be in India but those living in India when say that they won't be able to cast their votes then it makes me sad.

Does educated ones have any obligations towards nation or not ??

I think it's about time that BJP includes it in their manifesto that voting be made mandatory as now we have NOTA option.

Bhai mein bhi ghar se bahar job karta hoon par isbar mauka nahi chorna hai .Nation comes first for me , we are just blossoms of our mother India.

Vote For India.
i dont think any organization wud forbid u to go for voting thats also in against of our consti. A lots of from my company will go for vote in coming months i am also going to odisha from pune .......

Is that Milkha Singh sharing stage with Narendra Modi in flagging off ceromony of Suart Night Marathon?

1911757_669092263129813_1349282771_n.jpg

@jarves @Pumba :enjoy:

We can understand your case as you won't be in India but those living in India when say that they won't be able to cast their votes then it makes me sad.

Does educated ones have any obligations towards nation or not ??

I think it's about time that BJP includes it in their manifesto that voting be made mandatory as now we have NOTA option.

In this election bjp supporeter will come out to vote because of modi and also encourage people to vote ... its called modi wave ;) my only concern this time is AAPTARDS :X

That's why BJP looses . On important time of voting their voters ditch them on pretext of one or another excuse. :hitwall:
Np. Ask your family, friends, relatives, colleagues to vote for Modi :)

excuse nahi hai bhai..........job ke liye ditch karna padega sadly

NP. Let ur loved ones vote for Modi :cheers:

wow man NaMo looks a completely real Sikh in that turban
+9999

I loved his look in turban :cheers:

damm u badals.............used all buses for rallies..............i had to wait for two hours on bus stop...........

Election time buddy, plz bare :D

Any chance of AGP and BJP alliance in Assam?

@Puchtoon @Jason bourne @VeeraBahadur

Likely. Earlier AGP was an alliance partner with BJP.

Last edited:
@jha sahib, I think modi's really irritating things by constuming up like a doll for every rally- did you see his turban today?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom