What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

I thought BJP's best bet was to go solo in Bihar as RJD, INC, JDU & LJP will be fighting for the same turf... & BJP will be left with the liberty of contesting all the seats without having to share with anyone. Don't you think this alliance with LJP is of no use to BJP as LJP has drawn blank in previous election?

This alliance does bring some votes to BJP. Not to forget Congress-RJD will loose same percentage of votes. In a triangular contest like in Bihar everyone has to think of cutting opponent's vote as well. Its a win-win for both. I hope BJP does not concede more than 8-9 seats to this scumbag.

damm u badals.............used all buses for rallies..............i had to wait for two hours on bus stop...........

images

Ab Hamare Hawale hai Wataan Sathiyo - Vote for NaMo :yu:

1654081_738359596187979_74480546_n.jpg

1795646_657198577651208_651220780_n.jpg

They filled their pockets with the money looted from helpless youth. Do you think BJP can be against corruption ever?

But jha sir 5% vote share amounts to 10% vote swing in your favour and I will guarantee that this alliance if materializes then it will win 30+ seats in Bihar. 10% swing is just too much in triangular contest and recentnly BJP is warming up with JDU too. You never know about back channel fielding of weak candidates.

Are nahin bhai. Uski community 5% ki hai. He does not command loyalty of all the members of his community. Some of them are already BJP supporter.

Chahe Kushwaha ho ya Ramvilas, the strategy is to amplify BJP's image as a friendly party to OBC and MBCs. This will make sure that Nitish will get even less votes while BJP's vote share will increase. Together these two leaders will bring an additional 4-5 % votes. Which might be the crucial factor in 13-14 seats.

This alliance does bring some votes to BJP. Not to forget Congress-RJD will loose same percentage of votes. In a triangular contest like in Bihar everyone has to think of cutting opponent's vote as well. Its a win-win for both. I hope BJP does not concede more than 8-9 seats to this scumbag.
Oh OK. that makes sense.. Then again... Paswan would have already started bargaining for his favourite central portfolio.. either Coal ministry or Railways :lol:
& another thing that comes into play will be assembly elections. If the trend continues the way it is now... BJP may find itself in a favourable position to form the next govt in Bihar... & Paswan would love to be a party to it. It will be a win-win for Paswan if he decides to go with the NDA!

Back
Top Bottom