What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

If this happens that will be big boost for 2019 and UP will get some relief from Goondas ...well its possibility as next past some election people voted for majority and single largest party easily get the majority...

If BJP wins... they have to prove a lot of things such as law and order, take up roads n infra in villages.
Bring goondas on leash.

To get good amount of seats in 2019 elections or repeat similar performance.
BJP should get at least 320 seats on its own in 2019 to have brute majority, so Modi ji can take tough decisions.

I hope BJP wins UP 250 seats at least.

Nitish will do Ghar Wapsi, if that happens, Congress can forget 2019...

I think so, but cannot say. Ego is much bigger.

Maybe that is why JDU is not contesting in UP, to avoid OBC votes drifting away from BJP, thus avoid damaging BJP chances. He is not even there for any campaign.

Bro ... I have seen curfuews in Barelly ...where you to call police o that they can secort you to railway station in night ... BJP is better then other options and in 2019 India dose not have any options , if Modi lost in 2019 then India will be in worse state then the rule of MMS.
If BJP wins... they have to prove a lot of things such as law and order, take up roads n infra in villages.
Bring goondas on leash.

To get good amount of seats in 2019 elections or repeat similar performance.
BJP should get at least 320 seats on its own in 2019 to have brute majority, so Modi ji can take tough decisions.

I hope BJP wins UP 250 seats at least.

I think so, but cannot say. Ego is much bigger.

Maybe that is why JDU is not contesting in UP, to avoid OBC votes drifting away from BJP, thus avoid damaging BJP chances. He is not even there for any campaign.

Bro ... I have seen curfuews in Barelly ...where you to call police o that they can secort you to railway station in night ... BJP is better then other options and in 2019 India dose not have any options , if Modi lost in 2019 then India will be in worse state then the rule of MMS.

yes i agree, but hope public also understands this.
If they would have, they would never elect RJD in Bihar, SP or BSP in UP and Mamta in Bengal.
Unfortunately people do understand but forget while pressing the vote button.

BJP should win 2017 UP and 2019. Hopefully the bitch dies away by 2024. Then we will see the real infighting and deserters in congress.

@JanjaWeed @Roybot @Star Wars @ranjeet @Levina @Rain Man

Guys congress is spreading this video as a evidence of Smriti Irani's fast until death remark 10 years before . I couldn't see any sink between the lip movement and audio in the background If its true the congress is getting desperate :lol::lol::lol:

Have no doubt that Smriti Irani threatened fast unto death if Modi didn't resign from CM's post.
After the elections of 2014,she confessed that she was mislead by some and later realised it's all part of the paid news.
This is recorded in an interview with Rahul kanwal in Seedhi baat aired on AAJ TAK.
That video is now deleted by Aaj Tak.

Last edited:
Have no doubt that Smriti Irani threatened fast unto death if Modi didn't resign from CM's post.
After the elections of 2014,she confessed that she was mislead by some and later realised it's all part of the paid news.
This is recorded in an interview with Rahul kanwal in Seedhi baat aired on AAJ TAK.
That video is now deleted by Aaj Tak.

U mean the video where she confessed to be misguided? Btw congress couldn't counter her arguments and resorting to this old video again and again for all her tweets . Their behavior reminds me of our western neighbors nuclear threat in almost every argument we make :D

May be i missed your post can you repost it regarding your views regarding 2019 game plan
NiKu has understood Lalu will screw him. He is eyeing Delhi in 2019

I think his calculations are

No of BJP seats in 2019
1 > 250 - Senior Cabinet Position
2 200 - 250 Deputy PM under Modi
3 175 - 200 Deputy PM under Sushma/AJ/Any other leader
4 < 175 Third Front PM with outside Congress Support

He is eyeing Delhi in 2019

What you mean by this? You think he plans to fight against or alongside Modi then?

Because by helping Modi to win UP today, doesnt that make the former much harder for him?

EDIT: NVM I read your whole post, I get what you are saying now

BJP will get majority in 2019 too so no need of Nitish , after CM the most suitable post will be deputy PM ... I can easily surrender my citizenship before 2019 , I am waiting just to vote one more time in 2019 :) ......... Hope he will remain our PM till 2029
NiKu has understood Lalu will screw him. He is eyeing Delhi in 2019

I think his calculations are

No of BJP seats in 2019
1 > 250 - Senior Cabinet Position
2 200 - 250 Deputy PM under Modi
3 175 - 200 Deputy PM under Sushma/AJ/Any other leader
4 < 175 Third Front PM with outside Congress Support

Offered without comment

C4RdUoCXAAA8X61.jpg:large

Can you anyone here explain me why this so called great Anti-corruption crusader is hell bent on installing Sasikala who is corrupt to core and a big time mafia . Sasikala's husband is operating the Delhi lobby through Susu Samy whom swamy claims to be anti-national. This goes to show that this @ss simply wants to stay in limelight by projecting the image of an anti-corruption crusader but the reality is he is simply a egoist idiot who targets anyone whom he don't like or support anyone whom he like despite them being corrupt or anti-national

Can you anyone here explain me why this so called great Anti-corruption crusader is hell bent on installing Sasikala who is corrupt to core and a big time mafia . Sasikala's husband is operating the Delhi lobby through Susu Samy whom swamy claims to be anti-national. This goes to show that this @ss simply wants to stay in limelight by projecting the image of an anti-corruption crusader but the reality is he is simply a egoist idiot who targets anyone whom he don't like or support anyone whom he like despite them being corrupt or anti-national

Why don't you ask "susu swamy" directly ? :coffee:

Or does that take away your luxury of wanting to abuse him for his views and then claim moral victory ?

BJP in Assam,

C4PdTZwXAAEHss6.jpg

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom