What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

Can you anyone here explain me why this so called great Anti-corruption crusader is hell bent on installing Sasikala

If Sasikala is installed as CM before the verdict is out (btw, please check who is on the list of plaintiffs on that case), and the verdict comes out against her (which is the most likely scenario, which Swamy knows because, again, do check the plaintiffs on that case) that will result in another "leaderless" crisis for AIADMK. No more OPS to lead the party while being trustworthy. The next tall leaders who carry any weight are wolves who will rip apart the party when Sasi is gone. That should create a vacuum for BJP to enter the state (remember, AIADMK was always the soft-Hindutva party whose presence didn't give BJP enough room in the state).

You and I think like normal people. Swamy thinks like a criminal mastermind.

BUY ORIGINAL,TOEFL,IELTS,TOEIC,PASSPORT,ID CARDS,VISA,DRIVING LICENSE
Apply for a genuine registered passport, visa, driver license, identity cards, marriage certificates, diplomas, etc.We are unique producers of high quality data base registered citizenship documents with the best duplicating machines and holograms, drivers license, Identity cards, original data base registered passports, biometric passports, Stamps, school diplomas,IELTS und TOEFL, ESOL visas, tourist and business visa and other products for a number of countries like:United Kingdom, USA, Australia, Belgium, Brazil, Canada, Italy, Switzerland, Finland, France, Germany, Israel, Mexico, Netherlands, Romania, Poland, Cyprus, Dubai, Ukraine, Sweden,Norway, Portugal, Lithuania, Russia, Hungary, Denmarck, Portugal, Austria, Australia, Cambodia, Croatia,South Africa, Spain, Japan, China and etc. Our team has years of experience using high quality equipment and materials to produce fake documents being registered by our insiders working in the various agencies.

WE DO OFFER A LEGITIMATE SERVICE:
we offer a service to help you through to meet your goals, we can help you with:
•Getting real government issued Identity card,
•A new social security number SSN (verifiable with the SSA),
•Checking and saving accounts for your new Identity card,
•Credit cards
•Relocation
•Biometric Passports
•Construction and obtaining identification documents,
•Coaching services available

BUY ORIGINAL,TOEFL,IELTS,TOEIC,PASSPORT,ID CARDS,VISA,DRIVING LICENSE
Apply for a genuine registered passport, visa, driver license, identity cards, marriage certificates, diplomas, etc.We are unique producers of high quality data base registered citizenship documents with the best duplicating machines and holograms, drivers license, Identity cards, original data base registered passports, biometric passports, Stamps, school diplomas,IELTS und TOEFL, ESOL visas, tourist and business visa and other products for a number of countries like:United Kingdom, USA, Australia, Belgium, Brazil, Canada, Italy, Switzerland, Finland, France, Germany, Israel, Mexico, Netherlands, Romania, Poland, Cyprus, Dubai, Ukraine, Sweden,Norway, Portugal, Lithuania, Russia, Hungary, Denmarck, Portugal, Austria, Australia, Cambodia, Croatia,South Africa, Spain, Japan, China and etc. Our team has years of experience using high quality equipment and materials to produce fake documents being registered by our insiders working in the various agencies.

WE DO OFFER A LEGITIMATE SERVICE:
we offer a service to help you through to meet your goals, we can help you with:
•Getting real government issued Identity card,
•A new social security number SSN (verifiable with the SSA),
•Checking and saving accounts for your new Identity card,
•Credit cards
•Relocation
•Biometric Passports
•Construction and obtaining identification documents,
•Coaching services available

If Sasikala is installed as CM before the verdict is out (btw, please check who is on the list of plaintiffs on that case), and the verdict comes out against her (which is the most likely scenario, which Swamy knows because, again, do check the plaintiffs on that case) that will result in another "leaderless" crisis for AIADMK. No more OPS to lead the party while being trustworthy. The next tall leaders who carry any weight are wolves who will rip apart the party when Sasi is gone. That should create a vacuum for BJP to enter the state (remember, AIADMK was always the soft-Hindutva party whose presence didn't give BJP enough room in the state).

You and I think like normal people. Swamy thinks like a criminal mastermind.

Dude if Swamy is helping the BJP cause thing about the below actions

1) Why is the governor delaying the ceremony if its gonna be advantage BJP

2) Why has Swamy complained to the President about the governor delaying the ceremony

3) Why does the Modi-Shah duo backs OPS if they consider sasikala is gonna help their cause ( Please remember they have removed all the bureaucrats who helped Sasikala through IT raid (chief secretary, and 2 others) and also for the Jallikattu issue Modi refused a meeting with the person sent by sasikala)

4) How did you conclude that the party will break of sasi is not there ? (The real mastermind on all this is Natarajan (Sasikala Husband) do u think he will let the party break when he has control over it ? the simple reason being u r talking about the group which killed a CM and within 2 months they took over every thing from the party to the government . Also if you notice one more thing Natarjan was in Apollo hospital exactly before this whole drama started he is literally executing the plan both in the state using his family and in the Centre using Swamy . )

Dude if Swamy is helping the BJP cause thing about the below actions

1) Why is the governor delaying the ceremony if its gonna be advantage BJP

2) Why has Swamy complained to the President about the governor delaying the ceremony

3) Why does the Modi-Shah duo backs OPS if they consider sasikala is gonna help their cause ( Please remember they have removed all the bureaucrats who helped Sasikala through IT raid (chief secretary, and 2 others) and also for the Jallikattu issue Modi refused a meeting with the person sent by sasikala)

4) How did you conclude that the party will break of sasi is not there ? (The real mastermind on all this is Natarajan (Sasikala Husband) do u think he will let the party break when he has control over it ? the simple reason being u r talking about the group which killed a CM and within 2 months they took over every thing from the party to the government . Also if you notice one more thing Natarjan was in Apollo hospital exactly before this whole drama started he is literally executing the plan both in the state using his family and in the Centre using Swamy . )

I never said, the BJP is planning this. I only said Swamy is planning this. Swamy does so many stuff that he deems will help the cause (whatever that might be - personal, for the party or the nation) and he doesn't really act in co-ordination with someone bigger than him(in this case, that would be the party itself). Remember his statements on the CEA (incumbent and former) while the government had to repeatedly clarify that his statements on Rajan or Subramanian are his alone and not the govt. or party's opinions? Swamy is a maverick. Why he does what he does, we can only guess. Modi/Shah might back OPS with the next 4 or 5 moves on the Chess game in mind. Swamy would back Sasikala with the checkmate in mind.

Having got that out of the way, I think the first 3 of your points have been addressed already.

Point 4: The real mastermind on all this is Natarajan (Sasikala Husband) do u think he will let the party break when he has control over it

Natarajan is overrated. Natarajan has the cunningness, but there is not even the smallest shred of acceptability for him among cadres. If you think the cadres are upset now, wait till you see Sasi goes to jail and Natarajan takes over. As of now the only reason they (Mannargudi mafia) are projecting Sasikala is that they know she is their last remaining link who can be projected as Jaya's successors - if not now, at least over time. However if she is gone, they will have to face the wrath of the entire party and functionaries - even the cadres who support Sasi now for the sake of not letting the party break apart, will certainly desert or even worse fight back when the Mannargudi mafia is in the limelight. Sasi is who shields them from all this. With Sasi gone, they have to place an acceptable face to the party. Who remains? Thambidurai, Sengottaiyan & Kannappan(forgetting his defection and return) (Ponnaiyan is forever the underdog. My dad recently joked about him. He was transportation minister in the govt. when my dad was in college. He is still this minister or that minister with no big ambitions). Now do you think Thambidurai, Sengottaiyan or Kannappan will ever let the mafia control them?

NiKu has understood Lalu will screw him. He is eyeing Delhi in 2019

I think his calculations are

No of BJP seats in 2019
1 > 250 - Senior Cabinet Position
2 200 - 250 Deputy PM under Modi
3 175 - 200 Deputy PM under Sushma/AJ/Any other leader
4 < 175 Third Front PM with outside Congress Support

All in all, essentially he is a thorough opportunist!

Then why do I see many of us here eagerly waiting for his ghar-wapsi? So that he can gain back door entry and stab NDA in the back?

Any person who chooses to side with a convicted corrupt and criminal like Lalu over his coalition partners merely for his ego and political gains doesn't deserve a second chance in my book. NDA would be well-advised to remember the adage - once bitten, twice shy!

Not to forget, this dude's DNA is thoroughly (pseudo) secular and simply doesn't match with that of NDA. He is more likely to break NDA from within.

I would rather see NDA in opposition chair than to live under his boots should they not get majority on their own.

As for Bihar, I think NDA should write it off from their book, liquidate their state presence and look elsewhere to make up for the deficit.

As for Bihar, I think NDA should write it off from their book, liquidate their state presence and look elsewhere to make up for the deficit.

Agree with rest of your post. But we have to fight the good fight everywhere. Can never give up. BJP after all got more votes than any other party in Bihar too. They just couldn't fend off the whole alliance against them, just like Caesar couldn't on the steps of the Roman Senate.

Remember keeping the goons occupied in their home states means they cannot launch offensives in other states that easily or in LS elections etc.

BJP must not surrender an inch of hard won territory anywhere...or make such surrender very dear indeed!

Agree with rest of your post. But we have to fight the good fight everywhere. Can never give up. BJP after all got more votes than any other party in Bihar too. They just couldn't fend off the whole alliance against them, just like Caesar couldn't on the steps of the Roman Senate.

Remember keeping the goons occupied in their home states means they cannot launch offensives in other states that easily or in LS elections etc.

BJP must not surrender an inch of hard won territory anywhere...or make such surrender very dear indeed!

I know, but I am just frustrated at the choice Biharis have made for themselves. Anywhere else, it would have been a no-brainer. That's why I find it hard to muster my sympathy for poverty and lawlessness in Bihar even though not all of them voted for it.

I want Biharis to enjoy full term of an administration led by Sushasan babu with Lalu and his coterie pulling the strings from behind. If Lalu, being the senior partner, screws NiKu in the end, that's his own doing. Why should NDA bail him out?

Why should NDA bail him out?

I get your sentiment, I truly do...and I personally agree with it too.

If it were a classroom or office, the choices would be obvious and clearcut just like you have described.

But the thing is this is millions upon millions of people's livelihoods and betterment at stake. BJP just cannot ignore that. They will bring NiKu back into the fold (when he approaches them), not for any redemption/love towards him, but to be able to improve millions of lives of Indian citizens (and thus ensure even better for their children)...because only BJP sees and truly feels the long term benefit of ensuring everyone in India prospers to their potential....whether BJP/NDA or whatever 3 letter party acronym survives to see that day. They will not blindly give NiKu any keys to power however, he will be used just like he used NDA earlier. That I am certain of. But that fate for NiKu, is one he knows deep down is a better one compared to being stuck with Laloo. His experiment simply did not work, he took a big gamble on it and it will not pay off.

Picture of the "Honourable" Chief justice Khehar of the Supreme Court who has asked for proof that Criminals knew That what they did was indeed a Crime.

The second man who has mastered the art of taking a bath with a raincoat (After Manmohan singh).

js-khehar-7591.jpg

"...........The Supreme Court on Friday dismissed a plea filed by a lawyers’ body seeking a stay on the appointment of Jagdish Singh Khehar as the next Chief Justice of India." :coffee:

Just bcoz ur an aap supporter does not mean you have to be willfully blind. Even KPS Gill said the same thing. But Modiphobia has made people blind. AAP will ruin Punjab like they did Delhi.
LOL!Says a non-Punjabi!Your opinion doesn't matter. :lol:

Hello,
Anybody from UP here?
I see in news 64% voting in West UP today.

Any guess who is leading from here on?

Hope BJP wins UP this time. Time to put SP and BSP back in shelves.

Thanks a lot.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom