What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

Hello,
Anybody from UP here?
I see in news 64% voting in West UP today.

Any guess who is leading from here on?

Hope BJP wins UP this time. Time to put SP and BSP back in shelves.

Thanks a lot.
Lots of diverging views on SM. Higher voting percentage would have benefited BJP as it is indicative of polarization. 64% IMO does not indicate the same.

Hello,
Anybody from UP here?
I see in news 64% voting in West UP today.

Any guess who is leading from here on?

Hope BJP wins UP this time. Time to put SP and BSP back in shelves.

Thanks a lot.

Can speak for Agra. The feedback from my friends and relatives is BJP all the way. Fingers crossed.

Lots of diverging views on SM. Higher voting percentage would have benefited BJP as it is indicative of polarization. 64% IMO does not indicate the same.

Can speak for Agra. The feedback from my friends and relatives is BJP all the way. Fingers crossed.

I am also on twitter. I see arungiri and rohinisingh tweeting BJP wont get beyond 25 seats in 1st phase. They are very happy to show that alliance will get more than expected because alliance was weakest in west UP. Strange that hatred for BJP means support anyone else, no matter what they bring or don't bring on table.

Phase 1 goes to bjp. Should expect minimum 45 seats.

Media supported sp cong, bsp did well. Muslims confused on the ground.

Rohini singh and her catory are payed presstitutes. Ignore them.

Lets hope so.
We do not want another Bihar type situation/result.
Otherwise things start changing and tide starts changing with everyone ganging behind pappu and claiming him to be success.

Lets hope so.
We do not want another Bihar type situation/result.
Otherwise things start changing and tide starts changing with everyone ganging behind pappu and claiming him to be success.

Dude for the Bihar type to return SP+BSP has to come together so we can safely assume that Bihar type wont be repeated here . The fight is now between BJP and BSP and with BSP giving such great promise coupled with a good manifesto of BJP and Modi factor i feel BJP will win this time

16473032_1240355859333223_4859520426418069768_n.jpg

Difference is also one is disowned and will be punished and never was in any major position of power...the other is seen as secularist credentialism and remains in charge of a massive city.

Liberals : He is a Hindu terrorist and our claim of RSS/BJP being a terrorist organization is vindicated

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom