What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

Any predictions for UP and other elections ?
Double is enough. Shouldnt be too greedy or get hopes too up. Though their record is very good

C27-Y3_XEAQV5Tn.png:large

Double is enough. Shouldnt be too greedy or get hopes too up. Though their record is very good

5forty3 predicted the Bihar elections results relatively accurately when every other pollster was saying the opposite(Even c-voter got it wrong then). This in fact, when 5forty3+swarajyamag were considered to be right-leaning. But they did prove right-leaning doesn't necessarily mean publishing false predictions.

Any predictions for UP and other elections ?

See the post above his. Praveen Patil's (of 5forty3) tweet is quoted. But triple century for who? The tweet doesn't say if it's for BJP or SP.

@JanjaWeed @Roybot @Star Wars @ranjeet @Levina @Rain Man

Guys congress is spreading this video as a evidence of Smriti Irani's fast until death remark 10 years before . I couldn't see any sink between the lip movement and audio in the background If its true the congress is getting desperate :lol::lol::lol:

Its such a treat watching the once Mighty Congress and Gandhi family who even treated the PM worse than their pet dog now wallow , bow , beg and plead with local parties to get a minor space even in state elections..

If this happens that will be big boost for 2019 and UP will get some relief from Goondas ...well its possibility as next past some election people voted for majority and single largest party easily get the majority...

Nitish will do Ghar Wapsi, if that happens, Congress can forget 2019...

Lalu and sons are the biggest dent in his whole carrer ...hope he will be ....hope we get one of the best leaders back

Its such a treat watching the once Mighty Congress and Gandhi family who even treated the PM worse than their pet dog now wallow , bow , beg and plead with local parties to get a minor space even in state elections..

Congress current state give me the happiness of a Friday night in a beach with a bunch of cold beers and a russian girl next to me :D:D . Have u checked the video do you see any sink between background and the lip movement?

Ghar wapisi or not, its over for congress. Who in his right mind would vote for pappu as prime minister.
On another note its gonna be difficult for Nitish too in 2019 Loksabha elections. VS elections are a different matter, people are electing a leader at a local level, but in LS its gonna be Modi all the way. More so with Modi as a known and proven entity in national level politics.
Who can beat him? Nitish doesnt have the charisma or the oratory or the mass appeal. Its no contest.

Ghar wapisi or not, its over for congress. Who in his right mind would vote for pappu as prime minister.
On another note its gonna be difficult for Nitish too in 2019 Loksabha elections. VS elections are a different matter, people are electing a leader at a local level, but in LS its gonna be Modi all the way. More so with Modi as a known and proven entity in national level politics.
Who can beat him? Nitish doesnt have the charisma or the oratory or the mass appeal. Its no contest.

I have already predicted what Nitish's gameplan is in 2019 and why he is cosyng up to Modi

NiKu has understood Lalu will screw him. He is eyeing Delhi in 2019

I think his calculations are

No of BJP seats in 2019
1 > 250 - Senior Cabinet Position
2 200 - 250 Deputy PM under Modi
3 175 - 200 Deputy PM under Sushma/AJ/Any other leader
4 < 175 Third Front PM with outside Congress Support

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom