What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

for ur blindness

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/...ice-firing-in-Punjab/articleshow/49351488.cms

I still believe everyone has a rite to protest peacefully .

Sikh organisations were holding protests against desecration of the Guru Granth Sahib....they were just praying........police fired on innocent people.........killing two persons and injuring many..............and police filled report that "UNIDENTIFIED POLICEMEN" killed them................wtf.........how can Police be unidentified??

WHY DO U THINK AKALIS LOST PANTHIC VOTES???? .......this was the biggest issue in the punjab....its been more then a year now................police is still unidentified:tdown: ...........and feku bhakts says AAP will bring unrest in Punjab when their saffron govt is the reason behind the unrest

not everyone killed by police is a criminal or terrorist.
and if u want more news articles regarding this ....just try google...........

Cause no Hindu protester has ever been killed in police firing right? :lol:

I really hope so buddy....esp for UP. I am going to wait for the fat lady to sing however. I learned that since Bihar.

Bihar was a different monster, ground realities are entirely different. Only Way Bihar could be replicated is if SP-BSP and Cong came together...

Bihar was a different monster, ground realities are entirely different. Only Way Bihar could be replicated is if SP-BSP and Cong came together...

Yah i am supporting BSP taking as many votes from SP-Congress as possible.

BTW there are rumors that JDU is warming up to BJP now, do JDU and BJP have a potential majority in Bihar if it comes to a fracture?

Yah i am supporting BSP taking as many votes from SP-Congress as possible.

BTW there are rumors that JDU is warming up to BJP now, do JDU and BJP have a potential majority in Bihar if it comes to a fracture?

IF BJP wins UP, Niku will do Ghar Wapsi. He knows 2019 win will end up with Niku getting a place in the Cabinet..

Either BJP will win 250+ or below 60. Yogi Adityanath is doing a wonderful job polarizing U.P and making this a Hindu Muslim issue. IF that Happens then 250+ is certian. He is the Defacto CM candidate...

IF BJP wins UP, Niku will do Ghar Wapsi. He knows 2019 win will end up with Niku getting a place in the Cabinet..

Either BJP will win 250+ or below 60. Yogi Adityanath is doing a wonderful job polarizing U.P and making this a Hindu Muslim issue. IF that Happens then 250+ is certian. He is the Defacto CM candidate...

With the Jat Mahasabha and now the Brahmin Mahasabha giving diktats to not vote for BJP , BJP UP strategy is faltering.

Demonetisation has caused more anger than support for BJP. It's not an easy battle in any way.

OTOH Yogi Adityanath is a horrible choice for CM. He does not know the "D" of Development.

He is a pure reactionary, not an original thinker.

With the Jat Mahasabha and now the Brahmin Mahasabha giving diktats to not vote for BJP , BJP UP strategy is faltering.

Jats and Brahmins support BJP, Jat Mahasaba and Brahmin mahasaba are going to do very little on the ground. Jats will neither vote for SP nor will they vote for useless RLD. Both Jats and Brahmins will only vote for BJP. Some of the Jats are not happy with BJP, but they don't have the choice..

Demonetisation has caused more anger than support for BJP. It's not an easy battle in any way.

Sorry, thats SP-Cong bullshit...

OTOH Yogi Adityanath is a horrible choice for CM. He does not know the "D" of Development.
He is a pure reactionary, not an original thinker.

Irrelevant right now, He has a huge support base among Brahmins, OBC's and Dalits...

I just spoke to my driver while driving down from Delhi to UP and he was against BJP and Demonetisation. A Hindu driver and a hanuman bhakth.

That is news from the ground.

UP people are naturally corrupt and they are not so thrilled by the efforts to end corruption. Corruption is a way of life in UP and Modi is disrupting their way of life with no visible benefit to them, not to mention the crazy hardship where banks siphoned off the new notes to politicians , babu's and other rich men in UP.

Back
Top Bottom