What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

It looks like AAP is going to win or will be the second largest party in Punjab.

BTW is this will be the last term of Pranab as the President? Who will replace him? Any ideas people?

It looks like AAP is going to win or will be the second largest party in Punjab.

BTW is this will be the last term of Pranab as the President? Who will replace him? Any ideas people?

Bring Kalam back from the Grave....

Over Rs 16,200 crore in black money has been detected by the government after investigations on global leaks about Indians stashing funds abroad, Parliament was informed on Monday.

"As a result of systematic investigations, undisclosed income of about Rs 8,200 crore (including protective assessment of income of Rs 1,497 crore) has been brought to tax in last about 2 years on account of deposits made in unreported foreign bank accounts in HSBC.

"Further, about Rs 8,000 crore of credits in the undisclosed foreign accounts of Indians, whose names were disclosed by the International Consortium of Investigative Journalists (ICIJ), have been detected," finance minister Arun Jaitleysaid in a written reply to the Rajya Sabha.

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/...00-crore-black-money/articleshow/57022891.cms

Fiber Optics/Road/House Construction/Broad Guage

16425983_1834194099939634_3018841255156177294_n.jpg

OPS has become a mass leader overnight he has done the right move at the right time . All those sidelined by sasikala is now supporting OPS and congress is alleging that BJP is behind the scene if that is the case then I would say well played BJP have to wait and watch how the situation unfolds

I like how normal citizens are being labelled as Khalistanis!

This is nothing bro, i have seen people in real life, congressi supporters (calling themselves liberals). They say the whole state was khalistan and go ahead to justify action was IG took and also justify riots after she died, saying they were all khalistan terrorists so they deserved it.

Such are the liberals. Crying for votes in day and something else at night.
Don't underestimate the will power of the common man.....the golden days of Punjab are yet to come under AAP rule.8-)

BJP were celebrating after the polling in Delhi, we all know what happened.:p:

Before anyone judges anything. I am a BJP supporter.
AAP should get chance in one of the state.
Let people see what AAP can do or not do.
Delhi ended up complaining and is realizing, there is "chod_na kam chillana jyada" by Kejriwal ji and his party.
Hopefully Kejriwal ji will not let other states down.
People have the right to know, what he can really do and not.

regards;

I really hope so buddy....esp for UP. I am going to wait for the fat lady to sing however. I learned that since Bihar.

fat lady? Samjhe nahi ji.

I just spoke to my driver while driving down from Delhi to UP and he was against BJP and Demonetisation. A Hindu driver and a hanuman bhakth.

That is news from the ground.

UP people are naturally corrupt and they are not so thrilled by the efforts to end corruption. Corruption is a way of life in UP and Modi is disrupting their way of life with no visible benefit to them, not to mention the crazy hardship where banks siphoned off the new notes to politicians , babu's and other rich men in UP.

I agree 100% with last para.
I visited as a tourist and saw it first hand.
No wonder y it is bimaru, keeps electing sp or bsp, have high expectations from GOI but when it comes to own contribution we see their real face.
Sorry to say this.

Back
Top Bottom