What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

I like how normal citizens are being labelled as Khalistanis!

@Prometheus @Juggernautjatt

What's going on in Punjab? Lala ji is already crying.

AAP won nearly 80% seats in Malwa.........enough to get close to majority......congress won nearly 90% seats in Majha.......Doaba witnessed very low turnout .....so who so ever gets Doaba will be biggest party....and possibly form govt.

at this point AAP ahead as per reports

I am getting too many pics like this on Fb & whatsapp from my friends from all over Punjab. AAP is getting response much more than I expected. But I will vote for my Punjab not for any party.

View attachment 374243
View attachment 374244

one of my friend sent me his video while pressing AAP button and maa bahin Badals slogan:bunny:

Lalaji with ready excuses...EVMs not working in Malwa region..AAP symbol buttons on EVMs tampered with in other parts!

as per EC ....45 evm faced problems.......so thats too much ....even congress complained about it not only AK....they reason is that most of the evm faulted in AAP dominated areas.......and voting had to be extended by 3-4 hours

Looks like AAP will be the largest party and form the government . Akalis will be wiped out. Badals and majithia should get a public chitrol, they have robbed punjab dry.

View attachment 373839
View attachment 373840

So Dera Sucha Sauda provided 3 lakh additional voters in 2012, This could end up cutting the AAP votes significantly if they make a difference.

getting open support of thugs has made baptised sikhs and hardliners away from Akali dal to AAP............even hardcore Akalis sifted their support as soon as thugs announced the support.

Mobile phones were prohibited in all polling booths by EC but checking was not strict in rural booths so AAP guys used this opportunity for their propaganda. For AAP bhakts it was a revolution not polling.
Overall polling percentage in state was equal to % of 2012. There was no considerable increase this time as expected by AAP. Polling in Majha was low compared to 2012 which means no AAP wave there. But some rural areas in Malwa have witnessed large amount of polling, they might go for AAP. In my native district 2 rural seats have more than 82% of polling & according to feedbacks they will go to AAP. But in urban constituency percentage was near about 75 % & congress has little edge over AAP because profession & working class is supporting them, only directionless youth is with AAP.
In malwa AAP has chopped akali vote bank more than congress but but in last phase of elections akalis made little recovery with dera support. I think congress might benefit from this scenario.
@Prometheus what is report in majha area ?

Sujanpur seat in Pathankot district is going to BJP........the only seat that BJP will win in this elections.well thats sad...I was looking for wash out.
Batala seat is going to Ghuggi...........only seat in majha going to AAP......they have strong effect in Qadian and rajasansi seat....but i dout it would be enough to win

Bakki sari Congress party jeet rahi hai..........even Majitha seat is going to Lalli

bolo namo namo

getting open support of thugs has made baptised sikhs and hardliners away from Akali dal to AAP............even hardcore Akalis sifted their support as soon as thugs announced the support.
Sujanpur seat in Pathankot district is going to BJP........the only seat that BJP will win in this elections.well thats sad...I was looking for wash out.
Batala seat is going to Ghuggi...........only seat in majha going to AAP......they have strong effect in Qadian and rajasansi seat....but i dout it would be enough to win

Bakki sari Congress party jeet rahi hai..........even Majitha seat is going to Lalli

bolo namo namo

Akalis might be incompetent and probably did harm the state, but the damage can be reversed. I believe Captain can and will deliver in the last innings of his political career, IF he wins. Which i believe he has a fair chance of.

But, AAP will prepare the ground for the khalistanis to come back. That is not something to be scoffed at; peace returned to the state after a bloody period and its a pity if it were to revert to the same pit.

Just bcoz ur an aap supporter does not mean you have to be willfully blind. Even KPS Gill said the same thing. But Modiphobia has made people blind. AAP will ruin Punjab like they did Delhi.

Just bcoz ur an aap supporter does not mean you have to be willfully blind. Even KPS Gill said the same thing. But Modiphobia has made people blind. AAP will ruin Punjab like they did Delhi.
AAP all the way...:fans:
5 saal kejriwaal....

Back
Top Bottom