What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

Yeah, AAP social media cell is the best out of the three parties in Punjab. But it's illegal to take selfie in voting booth and if caught, one can be jailed for 3 months if am not wrong.
Mobile phones were prohibited in all polling booths by EC but checking was not strict in rural booths so AAP guys used this opportunity for their propaganda. For AAP bhakts it was a revolution not polling.
Overall polling percentage in state was equal to % of 2012. There was no considerable increase this time as expected by AAP. Polling in Majha was low compared to 2012 which means no AAP wave there. But some rural areas in Malwa have witnessed large amount of polling, they might go for AAP. In my native district 2 rural seats have more than 82% of polling & according to feedbacks they will go to AAP. But in urban constituency percentage was near about 75 % & congress has little edge over AAP because profession & working class is supporting them, only directionless youth is with AAP.
In malwa AAP has chopped akali vote bank more than congress but but in last phase of elections akalis made little recovery with dera support. I think congress might benefit from this scenario.
@Prometheus what is report in majha area ?

In malwa AAP has chopped akali vote bank more than congress but but in last phase of elections akalis made little recovery with dera support. I think congress might benefit from this scenario.

AAP is winning- at worse It will still be the single largest party- Days of Congress is over in Punjab-

It is not clear who is winning but it is crystal clear that competition is only between AAP & Congress. Days of Akali-BJP are over in Punjab.

Akali-BJP might be distant third- I doubt they will make even a dozen MLAs- But they will still remain a party in Punjab- The other side has to be either Congress or AAP-

Swapan Das Gupta tears into Barkha Dutt and other leftists shouting about Post Truth

wow, look at Bharka dutt, She immediately started whining....

Akali-BJP might be distant third- I doubt they will make even a dozen MLAs- But they will still remain a party in Punjab- The other side has to be either Congress or AAP-

After 2012, i don't underestimate the Akali's as much as i want Captain to be CM.

Back
Top Bottom