What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

BTW, its not a BJP rally but the 6 local political parties have attended the rally and its their crow which was there.

Modi even named and thanked all of these 6 local parties.

There are contradictions in your post. In your post 551 you said that rally flopped. In post 553 you say Rally was success because of local party. You seems to be confused like Pappu. Stick to 1 version either flopp or success.

Sorry Corrected.

1656393_400813703395910_874102507_n.jpg

If you ask schoolchildren of Gujarat, “When was Mahatma Gandhi assassinated? “ You would get the answer- October 30, 1948. Social Science textbook for Standard 8 published by GCERT is a mine of factual errors! The book is full of anti-minority statements, slants that idolise freedom fighters who used violent methods to fight imperialism, and crude suggestions about population control and terrorism, both of which are, incidentally, pet topics of the Modi regime.

Total BS. There may be some factual error but nothing against Minority. Not even a single sentence.

congress getting stronger in odisha

Congrats. Now congress can win couple of seats.

Last edited:
d) @jha Mulayam singh is definitely losing ground and by your own assessment mayawati will gain the share. And I think that by preventing any real prosecution by CBI against her, congress has a good handle with her- she may prefer 3rd front but I don't see NDA for her at all.

I appreciate your logic. Maya mulayam are loosing but NDA not rising?? very funny.

I predict 0 seats for BJP in Kerala :)

It can be 1.

I'm currently on vacation and in my home town.

For ages my home town has been a congress bastion. (Vizag, AndhraPradesh).

However, due to the telangana tangle, MLAs and MPs are deserting congress and joining other parties.

This LS polls, there are no candidates who are ready to contest on congress ticket. They fear they'd lose deposits.

Thats the situation in Andhra for congress. Death blow for congress, atleast for the coming 10-15 years.

It's going to take a few election cycles for BJP to actually get a few states in Kerala.
And even then, they have to run on development, unemployment related issues.

Politics has changed a lot in now a days. Delhi is an example. Now people d not hesitate to vote for other party if they find it good for development.

People in power ‘snatched’ rights of Dalits, backwards: NaMo.

Kochi: In a veiled reference to Congress, BJP leader Narendra Modi today said people in power for the last 60 years have followed the divide and rule policy in the country and "conspired" to snatch the rights of Dalit and backward communities. Modi said the Justice Ranganath Commission was used as an instrument to sow the seeds of poison.

Addressing a meeting here, the BJP's prime ministerial candidate sought to woo the Dalits and backwards saying there has been a "conspiracy" to snatch the rights given to the community by B R Ambedkar. Modi also promised that after coming to power at the Centre, he would like to do something for his "family", pointing towards the crowd at a meeting of Dalit forum.

"For the past 60 years, people have indulged in vote bank politics to divide and rule. This has led to our division and fragmentation. They are experts in zeher ki kheti. The Ranganath Mishra Commission (on Religious and Linguistic Minorities) was set up to sow the seeds of poison," he said.

On a visit to Karnataka last week, UPA chairperson and Congress president Sonia Gandhi had launched an attack on the opposition BJP accusing it of indulging in zeher ki kheti (sowing seeds of poison) to attain power. Modi had hit out later saying it is Congress, not BJP, sowing seeds of poison.

Politics has changed a lot in now a days. Delhi is an example. Now people d not hesitate to vote for other party if they find it good for development.

What BJP needs a strong local guy in KL and TN.

Some1 like chauhan and raman in MP and CH.

Then the party can try and give em a push with RSS backing.

After this election, even if no seats. BJP is able to get good vote share and come in second place in atleast 5 seats. Then there lies a real chance.

After this election, even if no seats. BJP is able to get good vote share and come in second place in atleast 5 seats. Then there lies a real chance.

I have already mentioned that in my previous post. Same is true for WB also.

she's a B like Maya and Mamta. Good dat she's away from BJP. Remember the famous backstabbing she did for Vajpyaee?

Please don't ever put Jayalalitha in the category of those two. Whilst I disagree with some of her policies, She did bring improvement to Tamil Nadu.

a realistic proposition

Please don't ever put Jayalalitha in the category of those two. Whilst I disagree with some of her policies, She did bring improvement to Tamil Nadu.

If you go to UP and ask about maya you wud get the same response.

But the point is, all these leaders play opportunistic politics.

The way JJ back stabbed Vajpayee, will never be forgotten!

Planning, lots of hard work make Modi rallies a success

If BJP’s prime ministerial candidate Narendra Modi’s schedule for the entire month is to go by, he will literally live his life in a suitcase. The Gujarat CM is expected to address 24 rallies in February from Passighat in Arunachal Pradesh to Sujanpur in Jammu.

Sidharth Nath Singh, in charge of West Bengal affairs of BJP, told HT the preparations for Modi’s Kolkata rally on February 5 started a month in advance with state office-bearers asking the local units to hold road shows and raise funds for the event. “Between January 30 and February 3, we hired a steamer to ply on Hoogly river with Narendra Modi’s hoardings asking people to join the rally. As a result more than 35% of those who attended the rally were walk-ins,” he said.

After talking to a large section of the BJP leadership, it is evident that Modi’s rallies have become a humongous exercise with most of them witnessing a turnout of more than a lakh people. The party got alerted to huge crowds after the September 15, 2013 Rewari rally in Haryana but it was the October 27 rally at Gandhi Maidan in Patna that turned out to be a game changer with terrorist group Indian Mujahideen targeting the huge gathering with improvised explosive devices.

“After Modi gives a go ahead, the local unit in conjunction with the state in-charge and senior Sangh parivar leaders decide the venue. In Varanasi, we had to change the venue across the Ganga as no ground was big enough to accommodate such a big crowd,” said a senior BJP leader.

After the venue is identified and cleared with Modi’s personal security in consultation with the IB and state CID for threat perception, Modi’s office clears the programme with no more than two speakers addressing the rally after arrival of the Gujarat CM. “Special attention is paid to the public address system as Modi is very particular about being audible to his supporters,” said a BJP leader.

The next step is discussions with senior leaders like Rajnath Singh, Arun Jaitley and Amit Shah on “speaking points” for Modi’s speech. For instance, Modi took up the point of Bihar and West Bengal not utilising their Haj quota due to very low income levels of Muslims in these states at the behest of party leader Shahnawaz Hussain. However, it is Modi who finally decides on what to talk about as was evident during the Patna rally when he attacked Bihar CM Nitish Kumar despite advice of other state leaders to soft pedal the issue.

“We hire trains, buses and tractors to bring the supporters to the rally. The state unit takes care of the refreshment and their welfare. The SIS private security group is hired to provide protection apart from the state police with medical facilities available at the venue,” said a BJP leader.

Modi, who is very particular about social media, wants his IT cell in-charge Hiren Joshi to give him continuous feedbacks about what his supporters like him talk about. He also insists on knowing about the feedback of his rallies.

How many people here agree that after 66 years of independence and in 2014 one should ask for votes on caste lines???

And caste based politics is good for India???

How many people here agree that after 66 years of independence and in 2014 one should ask for votes on caste lines???

And caste based politics is good for India???
Both caste based and minorty appeasement based politics should be stopped.

Congress‬ sitting M.P from Vishakapatnap & Union Minister of State for Commerce and Industries Dr. Daggubati Purandeswari to join ‪BJP‬Dr. Daggubati Venkateswara Rao her husband who is also Andhra ‪‎Congrss‬ MLA representing Parchoor constituency in Prakasam District will also join BJP.
Both have sent their letters to Andhra Congress incharge

Back
Top Bottom