What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

Yeah probably but in TN, I'm hoping for a few.

I have advice for BJP in Kerala. less emphasis on Hindutva, more on pro business.

At least some sects of Kerala Christians are fans of Modi's pro business stance. A lot of them do have relatives in Gujarat and they hear good things.

I thought that rally mostly comprised of BJP workers themselves.

It's going to take a few election cycles for BJP to actually get a few states in Kerala.

And even then, they have to run on development, unemployment related issues.

@kbd-raaf

what do you think of TN and Kerala in terms of not having a BJP presence? are you disappointed :)

I am disappointed. There's not much that can be done there for this election cycle. I'm hoping that Modi will be a catalyst for a strong support base this time around.

I have advice for BJP in Kerala. less emphasis on Hindutva, more on pro business.

At least some sects of Kerala Christians are fans of Modi's pro business stance. A lot of them do have relatives in Gujarat and they hear good things.

So says the church :3

The reason why BJP won't ever do well in kerala is because of the dominance and acceptance of left thinking.

CHENNAI: Exhorting students to set up their own enterprises in India through innovation to be in line with global giants like Apple, Microsoft and Google, Narendra Modi today said focus should be on imparting education and skill development.

"Do whatever you can to make India innovative and to be competitive. Recently, Sathya Nadella became CEO of Microsoft. Most of you must be dreaming to reach the heights of Nadella," he said.

The BJP prime ministerial candidate was addressing the ninth convocation of SRM University near here.

"My advice to you is create a similar enterprise here. Create Microsoft here. Create an Apple. Create a Google here in India. And then own it and manage it," he said.

"It is most unfortunate that even after 65 years of independence, we have not focused on education. As a nation, we should focus not only on individual progress or economic progress, but also nation building," he said ..

He noted that 65 per cent of people in India are aged below 35 years.

Observing that knowledge would be the biggest bridge between education and nation building, he said it is sad that no university in India has attained top global ranking status. "What is lacking we have to identify and work upon it."

Knowledge is also the "most potent tool" to fight poverty, he said, adding there was "no reason" why India should lag behind other developed nations.

"We have the brightest minds. We have a number of philosophers. Why should be there only few SRMs? ..

Stating that private enterprises are more eager to play in the education sector, he said, "I am quietly convinced that we should give them a free hand."

"That is why I recently said IITs and IIMs should be there in every state of our country", he said.

Pointing out that skill development is the need of the hour, he said "if there is no skill, there will not be employment."

Modi later awarded certificates and degrees to about 10,290 students of SRM University.

Read more at:
Create an Apple, a Google in India: Narendra Modi tells students - The Economic Times

The BJP is not relying much on the seats from Kerala and Tamil Nadu but it is certainly going to make in roads in both the states. By doing honest efforts, they may get a few seats in both the state more so by forging good alliances at both the places and those seats will be in bonus category.

Man, one thing no one can take from Modi today is - He is one of the most forward looking leader in the foray. The rest are still living in yesteryear and the Modi fear force them to bring forth the events of the past that have no relevance today and are better off be forgotten.

But some does not want the polity to change and want to divide nation on the basis of religion, caste and creed. I pity them and their mindset.

Last edited:
Only a Paid crowd would sit like this in discipline

People are not even looking at stage. Lagta hai Rs 500 + Luch ka Plan tha :hang2:

Yes I show the rally in news. Rahul charged RSS and BJP. He expected a response from Crowd but the crowd was absolutely silent.

Yes, we know that Modi attended 5 rallies in Delhi and BJP lost 4 out of those 5 seats.

You know in Bihar Election 2010, Pappu did 28 rallies and congress lost in all 28 seats. Same is the case of Sonia in Gujarat.

Last edited:
I

what an assessment jha sahib. TRS of all people. Hell most congress workers are nowhere close to him in terms of Sonia sycophancy as he is. And with the congress actually bringing the T Bill on to the table, far from joining NDA, I'm thinking he'll be in the frontline for soniambeshwari temple building efforts.

Last time i went Hyderabad.. I heard Congress snatching some leaders from TRS and TRS leaders not happy with this. He indeed is a Sonia Bhakt but to gain power in separate Telangana, he might be persuaded to support NDA. After all who wants to stay out of power..?

d) @jha Mulayam singh is definitely losing ground and by your own assessment mayawati will gain the share. And I think that by preventing any real prosecution by CBI against her, congress has a good handle with her- she may prefer 3rd front but I don't see NDA for her at all.

There are some talks of Congress-Maya alliance but this is being rejected by the leaders of BSP. Will be interesting to see if Maya indeed goes with Congress. If this happens, i expect Mulayam to win less than 10 seats in election.

3rd front is still a myth. If NDA does not get 220 seats on its own, I see a possibility of federal front ( Trinamool and Maya replacing Left and Mulayam). 3rd front is a team of losers who are sure to not win much except Jaya and Patnaik.

Rahul Gandhi's Mission for India to make India forward, inclusive growth and development.

But, after winning elections in Gujarat Modi is running away, because he have made some promise that he can't fulfill.
Modi is Kejriwal of Gujarat

Still People prefers Modi in Gujarat and Kejriwal in delhi. Anything Except Pappu and congress is fine. People want to see the corrupt family out of politics.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom