What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

Modi, Naidu planning alliance in Andhra Pradesh

Congress‬ sitting M.P from Vishakapatnap & Union Minister of State for Commerce and Industries Dr. Daggubati Purandeswari to join ‪BJP‬Dr. Daggubati Venkateswara Rao her husband who is also Andhra ‪‎Congrss‬ MLA representing Parchoor constituency in Prakasam District will also join BJP.
Both have sent their letters to Andhra Congress incharge

Is this true or just rumor..?

How many people here agree that after 66 years of independence and in 2014 one should ask for votes on caste lines???

And caste based politics is good for India???
What about Religion based Politics????

I appreciate your logic. Maya mulayam are loosing but NDA not rising?? very funny.

It can be 1.

WHo said maya is losing? I said mulayam is losing and maya is rising.

There are some talks of Congress-Maya alliance but this is being rejected by the leaders of BSP. Will be interesting to see if Maya indeed goes with Congress. If this happens, i expect Mulayam to win less than 10 seats in election.

3rd front is still a myth. If NDA does not get 220 seats on its own, I see a possibility of federal front ( Trinamool and Maya replacing Left and Mulayam). 3rd front is a team of losers who are sure to not win much except Jaya and Patnaik.

I'm not sure of maya-congress alliance, but I am confident she won't hurt congress by going to BJP because of the 'favors' they've given her. I think the real reason why she'll push for a 3rd front is because in any other alliance she'll be second fiddle. Remember the same case with Jaya? People forget that she had ambitions of becoming PM herself. and the idea that someone else (modi) might steal it fron her would be anathema for her. People forget her true character. You don't mess with her- ever.

How many people here agree that after 66 years of independence and in 2014 one should ask for votes on caste lines???

And caste based politics is good for India???

Weren't you the same guy who said Brahmin Jayalalitha is better than Teli Modi??

Shameless Modi is asking votes on the basis of caste

Feku fans who opposes casteism but are happy because Modi is doing open casteism, if modi say eat shit they will happily eat shit because they are lunatics and hipocrates who are not for India but for Modi.

Even BJP organizing caste rallies in UP

BJP to go all out for OBC votes in Uttar Pradesh - The Times of India

I disagree. Congress should be remembered. As an example of a party that cynically stays in power using every dirty trick in the book possible.

It should be remembered, studied as an example of a party that ensures the people of India remain poor and that is how they get votes.

Maybe this is why Periyar wanted Dravida Nadu as seperate country

I doubt BJP is going to sweep TN and Kerala. They'll win a few seats, sure.

BJP might win atmost 2 seats in TN. But believe me Jaya will support Modi at last no matter what. Jaya's political idologies are framed by Mr. Cho Ramswamy and Cho is also considered as mentor and best friend of Modi. He is pushing Modi agenda heavily in his magazine Thuglak. So whatever seats Jaya wins will favor Modi eventually.

Shameless Modi is asking votes on the basis of caste

Feku fans who opposes casteism but are happy because Modi is doing open casteism, if modi say eat shit they will happily eat shit because they are lunatics and hipocrates who are not for India but for Modi.

Even BJP organizing caste rallies in UP

BJP to go all out for OBC votes in Uttar Pradesh - The Times of India

When you ask for subsidiaries in the name of religion

Maybe this is why Periyar wanted Dravida Nadu as seperate country

I disagree with Periyar on a lot of things. Anti-Brahmanism and the propagation of the Dravidian Aryan theory.

But when I looked up his views on Women :blink:

I disagree with Periyar on a lot of things. Anti-Brahmanism and the propagation of the Dravidian Aryan theory.

But when I looked up his views on Women :blink:

Some of his views are controversial like forcing atheism, anti-Brahiminsm and few more.
But his ideologies such as self-respect marriages, anti - Hindi impositions, women equality brought several reforms in Indian legislature under Nehru government.Important being getting rid of three language principle in TN but other South states still follow three language principle and dis regarding Hindi as official language of India in legislature.

Without him most of Dravidian languages would have been in verge of extinction now and we might have known as "********"

1897998_10152187172862500_782427043_n.jpg

Congratulations Shri Ashok Tanwar for being appointed as chief of Haryana Congress.

Ashok Tanwar is a Member of Parliament from Sirsa and Secretary, All India Congress Committee. He is also a former president of Indian Youth Congress & NSUI. He was the youngest person to take over the prestigious position of president of Indian Youth Congress.

1044390_10152187129157500_1822578890_n.jpg

Rahul Gandhi during the interaction with youth in Odisha.

Nation should discuss more on increasing number of seats than Reservation says Mr. Gandhi
1901186_10152187183992500_1350232584_n.jpg

Congratulations Shri V M Sudheeran for being appointed as chief of Kerala Congress.

V. M. Sudheeran is the former Speaker of Kerala Legislative Assembly and Health Minister, is an active social and political leader in Kerala and an active member of the Indian National Congress. He was a Member of Parliament from the constituency of Alappuzha four times and a Member of Legislative Assembly from 1980-1996.He was elected to Kerala State Assembly many times from Manalur Constituency.
1010416_519619271484083_250444281_n.jpg

1911900_519619198150757_1599049365_n.jpg

1902757_519619164817427_895237277_n.jpg

999761_519618928150784_276421233_n.jpg

Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi held an interaction with various representatives of minority groups at the Sarv Shakti Samvaad held in Odisha.

Rahul Gandhi emphasized on equality and brotherhood.

Peace, brotherhood and 'live and let live', this message is given by Bible,this is what Quran said. This is what Mahavira said, this is what Bhagwat Geeta said. Every religion says the same thing, he said

Some of his views are controversial like forcing atheism, anti-Brahiminsm and few more.
But his ideologies such as self-respect marriages, anti - Hindi impositions, women equality brought several reforms in Indian legislature under Nehru government.

Without him most of Dravidian languages would have been in verge of extinction now and we might have known as "********"

His views on rationality and Women's rights is what led me to having a complex opinion on him.

His views on rationality and Women's rights is what led me to having a complex opinion on him.

Then if you can go through Mr. Annadurai's view. He split with Periyar due to same reasons you are mentioning. I would Mr. Anna a real democratic person and lawful to the term " Unity in diversity"

You can take it as true. Naidu always got along well with BJP. But the problem is that it's been a long time since he did anything heavy weight. And I think he's botched up the opportunity to capitalize on telangana. He gave some favorable noises at first thinking it'll never become reality and then when things became hot the idea of state with the same language being bifurcated became too much for him to handle. He's not been seen as a strong spokesman for anything now.

Back
Top Bottom