What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

Where the F is @SpArK and his VIP seat..? Its been hours since rally and no pictures...?

OOps sorry

Here are some.

30xde2o.jpg
16kug4.jpg
24aygko.jpg
2j14mmh.jpg
2njvcp4.jpg
i6bng2.jpg
1z50j1t.jpg
24dk83t.jpg

The rally was huge ... HUGE....

The cadres were disciplined , patient and highly energetiC.

I was up near in VIP area near Media stand.

Then if you can go through Mr. Annadurai's view. He split with Periyar due to same reasons you are mentioning. I would Mr. Anna a real democratic person and lawful to the term " Unity in diversity"

Never read much into Annadurai. Was he a bit of a rationalist and did he fight for Women's rights.

1723327_651104844927248_977573839_n.jpg

गुजरात में 25 साल से जहाँ से प्रसाशन चल रहा था उस 'सरदार पटेल भवन' का नाम मिटाकर स्वर्णिम संकुल कर देनेवाली भाजपा की करनी-कथनी में बड़ा अंतर है। क्या पब्लिसिटी के लिए और वोट के लिए सरदार पटेल के नाम का प्रयोग अब पूर्ण हो गया ?

You are here: Home ∼ Zafar Sareshwala, the Tainted Businessman: Surrendering the cause of minorities since 2002
Zafar Sareshwala, the Tainted Businessman: Surrendering the cause of minorities since 2002
Pratik Sinha February 10, 2014 | 2 Responses

Zafar Sareshwala: Legitimizing the perpetrators of 2002 Riots
Few Muslims, incidentally wealthy, seem to believe that surrendering to the tormentor is the only way to coexist with the majority community and do business with them! Zafar Sareshwala, a tainted businessman, has gone a few steps ahead and is busy wiping the blood of the hands of Mr. Modi.

Mr. Sareshwala organized the Ummat Business Conclave 2014 on 7th February, with the motto of Business in Harmony at the Riverfront to show case corporate culture of Muslim business community and help them network with the Hindu majority. As it was bound to happen, neither the Muslim business community nor the Hindu counterparts turned up to oblige Sareshwala.

Empty Chairs Galore at the Ummat Business Conclave 2014

The empty chairs were the eloquent witness to the failure of Mr Sareshwala to gather the Muslims crowd to present them to Mr. Modi who was neatly dressed up in his designer suit to “grace” the occasion. Less than a hundred persons turned up in the Conclave and perhaps in frustration Modi did not speak of the ‘harmonious business development’ between the communities but told the motley crowd that Gujarat Government will help the Muslim boys develop manual skills! Perhaps Modi recalled his speech in Bahucharji, Mehsana district, on 9 September, 2002, as a part of his Gaurav Yatra, where he derisively spoke about closing down relief camps. Let’s see what BJP’s PM Candidate’s vision for Muslims boys was back then:

What brothers, should we run relief camps? Should I start children-producing centres? We want to achieve progress by pursuing the policy of family planning. We are five, they have 25! Can’t Gujarat implement family planning? Whose inhibitions are coming in our way? Which religious sect is coming in the way? Why is money not reaching the poor? If some people go on producing children, their children will do cycle puncture repair only.

People like Zafar Sareshwala will never understand that the dignity and standing of the minority community which is never earned by bending backwards and crawling before the tormentor. Neither did Mir Jafar who betrayed Siraj-ud- Daulah, the last free Nawab of Bengal. Due to the betrayal, Siraj lost the battle of Plassey that started the rule of the East India Company in 1757.

The minority question has never been resolved by any nation-state and the parliamentary democracy has only exacerbated the contradiction. Political parties wedded to capitalism seeks power to rule and to that extent, the minorities are important. Some parties appeases the minorities whereas other appease the majority. In 2002, Modi butchered the minorities and won over the majority. Being the poster boy of the majority, Modi has managed to escape the justice delivery system and to help him out, people like Sareshwala add their voices to legitimize the perpetrator.

We ordinarily do not question the motives of persons taking a particular political position; but this post will remain incomplete if we do not bring to the notice of the readers, the serious allegations reported by the Gujarat daily, Gujarat Samachar, on 7th February regarding the irregularities committed by Sareshwala in connection with the affairs of his company- “Parsoli Motors”. SEBI (Securities and Exchange Board of India) had passed an order on July 31, 2013, against Mr Sareshwala’s company cancelling their registration with National Stock Exchange and Bombay Stock exchange. The order published on a website called “Watch Out Investors states:

12. I, therefore, in exercise of the powers conferred upon me in terms of Section 19 of the Securities and Exchange Board of India Act, 1992 read with Regulation 28(2) of the Securities and Exchange Board of India (Intermediaries) Regulations, 2008, hereby cancel the following certificates granted by the Securities and Exchange Board of India to Parsoli Corporation Limited, as stock broker:
a. SEBI Registration Nos. INB/ INF 230806837 on the National Stock Exchange of India Limited
b. SEBI Registration Nos. INB/ INF 010806835 on the Bombay Stock Exchange Limited

Yet Mr. Sareshwala does good business in Gujarat selling his BMWs including the BMW X6 Activity Coupe(Xdrive30d) he gifted to Salman Khan. Perhaps Sareshwala needs Modi as much as Modi needs him.

I'm not sure of maya-congress alliance, but I am confident she won't hurt congress by going to BJP because of the 'favors' they've given her. I think the real reason why she'll push for a 3rd front is because in any other alliance she'll be second fiddle. Remember the same case with Jaya? People forget that she had ambitions of becoming PM herself. and the idea that someone else (modi) might steal it fron her would be anathema for her. People forget her true character. You don't mess with her- ever.

Maya's chances of joining 3rd front will be at cost of Mulayam. BTW Mulayam has announced today that any alliance will be made post-election. So, you may be right that Maya will go for 3rd front because Congress is a strictly no-no for any party in UP. When Congress has to make efforts to save Amethi by giving Raja of Amethi a RS seat, they know they are in deep trouble.

:D

I like Keralite Christians as a community. They are a bit more forward looking I have found.

I've always felt the opposite. They are willing to turn a blind eye on mis-governance. Many tend to vote basis relegion and party loyalty. Not really the characteristics of a forward thinking community.

I've always felt the opposite. They are willing to turn a blind eye on mis-governance. Many tend to vote basis relegion and party loyalty. Not really the characteristics of a forward thinking community.

I always thought Hindus always fought among themselves based on caste. I don't have that much of an opinion about Mallus so.

Never read much into Annadurai. Was he a bit of a rationalist and did he fight for Women's rights.

He was main lieutenant of Periyar during his protest to discard Hindi as official language and formation of Dravdar Kazhagam. He is also front runner of self-respect marriages and women equality. But when Periyar raised his voice of separate country of Dravida Nadu, Anna objected it and Periyar marriage with 40 years younger women made him leave the party, and formed DMK ( now headed by Karunanidhi).

Those were true rational people with broad knowledge on various aspects but now goons like Karunanidhi spoiled the core ideology of DMK and made the party a family business.

People from all Dravidian states got their rights due the movement of these people. But sadly only TN and few Karnataka people try to save their self respect and true identification. Andhra is almost made into puppets of Hindi imposition (Periyar is of Telugu origin but took his identity as Tamil when telugu leaders didn't support his idea of Dravdian Nadu). Hope Kerala will also realize seriousness of this and act accordingly.

So Anna is true democratic. He never asked for separate country but India with equal rights to people of all origins. But sadly most of Dravdian states not bothered about this with some exceptions in TN and Karnataka.

PS
I wrote this assuming you have knowledge on 1992 Anti-Hindi movement.

Last edited:
He was main lieutenant of Periyar during his protest to discard Hindi as official language and formation of Dravdar Kazhagam. But when Periyar raised his voice of separate country of Dravida Nadu, Anna objected it and Periyar marriage with 40 years younger women made him leave the party, and formed DMK ( now headed by Karunanidhi).

Those were true rational people with broad knowledge on various aspects but now goons like Karunanidhi spoiled the core ideology of DMK and made the party a family business.

People from all Dravidian states got their rights due the movement of these people. But sadly only TN and few Karnataka people try to save their self respect and true identification. Andhra is almost made into puppets of Hindi imposition. Hope Kerala will also realize seriousness of this and act accordingly.

Annadurai and DMK had a secessionist intentions in the begining here are some of the statements he made

"Dravidians want the right of self-determination ... We want a separate country for southern India."

"We must contest more elections, win more seats and that way, win the confidence of the people; and when it is hot, we can strike and strike hard"

After sixteenth amendment banned any party with secessionist principles from contesting elections only then he gave up on his secessionist ideals

"To make the Dravidian state a separate state was our ideal. A situation has arisen where we can neither talk nor write about this ideal. Of course we can destroy the party by undertaking to violate the prohibition. But once the party itself is destroyed there will not be any scope for the ideal to exist or spread. That is why we had to give up the ideal."

Its very wrong on the part of Modi to make a Gujarati girl nude just for the sake of some publicity of ugly pig modi. :tdown::tdown::sick:

Modi have insulted Gujarat, congress should make posters of this images and start a Rath Yatra showing the real Modi and BJP. with these images

Back
Top Bottom