What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

Modi is so cheap he made a Gujarati girl nude :tdown::tdown: now what about insult of Gujarat??

Yeah Modi personally went and undressed her o_O

==============================================================================================

Modi further cements ties with backwards, Christians and other friends in Kerala : South, News - India Today

Gujarat Chief Minister Narendra Modi further cemented his ties with Kerala's backward castes and Christian leaders during his visit to the state on February 9. The visit forms the next in the steps he initiated during his visit to the state last year to end BJP's "political untouchability" in Kerala.

Top leaders of Hindu backward castes. who hitherto remained aloof to the BJP and close to the Left or the Congress, openly pledged their respect and support to Modi at the mammoth rallies he attended in Kochi and Thiruvananthapuram. Harping on his socially and economically backward roots, Modi said he continued to remain a "shikar of untouchability" even now and pointed out the absence of Tony Chammini, the mayor of Kochi, at the meeting in spite of being in the list of speakers.

Though Modi's ties with backward leaders may not immediately lead to new political alliances, his calls for a "third alternative" against the ruling Congress-led United Democratic Front (UDF) and Opposition CPI-M-led Left Democratic Front (LDF) received support from most leaders who attended the meeting.

The backward castes have been hitherto dominated by the Left followed by the Congress.The BJP is on the lookout for allies in Kerala from where the party has never won a single seat to the state assembly or Lok Sabha.

Velappalli Natesan, general secretary of the powerful Sree Narayana Dharma Paripalanayogam (SNDP) of Ezhavas, said at Modi's meeting in Kochi that he would cooperate with the Gujarat leader if backward communities were given due share in power. He also said in his speech that backward Hindus in Kerala were late to discover the "real Modi" as they were misled by those who called the Gujarat leader as communal and an enemy of secularism.

Prominent leaders of the Pulaya community, the state's largest Dalit caste, too attended the meet. Two senior bishops of the two pro-UDF Malankara Orthodox Church factions who earlier praised Modi visited him in Kochi to reiterate their friendship.

In spite of his packed itinerary, Modi also called on former Supreme Court judge V.R. Krishna Iyer (99) at his house in Kochi obviously in gratitude to the jurist - a lifelong Leftist - for praising him recently as one of India's best and non-corrupt Chief Ministers. Iyer sought Modi's support to build a cancer hospital in Kochi.

Modi was the chief guest at the meeting in Kochi of Kerala Pulaya Mahasabha (KPMS), the oldest and largest organisation of Pulaya community. KPMS and Pulaya community has always been dominated by the Left followed by Congress.

Modi was the chief guest at the centenary of the KPMS's historic Kayal conference held on boats stationed at a backwater because the then royal government denied it permission on account of untouchability. Modi's present trip makes one more step forward for him towards Kerala's backward Hindu sections.

The first major step Modi made in this direction was in April last year when he was the chief guest at Sivagiri Mutt, the spiritual headquarters of Ezhavas, a politically powerful OBC which is the largest Hindu caste. Sivagiri Mutt founded by Sree Narayana Guru, the greatest Kerala sage of 19th century and controlled by the SNDP, was against Hindu orthodoxy since its struggle against social evils such as untouchability. The community also formed the backbone of the Left parties such as the CPI-M. The mutt's invitation to Modi had shocked Left and Congress leaders who boycotted the meet. :lol:

In September last year, Modi made the next push into the state's backward Hindus when he came as a chief guest at Mata Amritananadamayi's 60th birthday celebrations. Though the Mata's - known as the hugging saint - popularity cuts across castes, her root among the Arayas, a backward Hindu fishing community, is no less significant.

=============================================================================================

@Nair saab what about the Nairs and other forward castes in Kerala? Do you see them voting for the BJP in the coming elections. It seems like BJP might have a chance to break the jinx in Kerala this time around.

Last edited:
i guess its that time of month for you ,well never mind hot flashes, irritability,squeamishness will pass in 3-4 days once the heat is over:rofl:

Its not a 3-4 days syndrome. This hag is past her menopause and hence perennially irritable and resigned to the inevitable come April.

Meh, congress invokes CBI , you invoke getting banned, i see the parent and child have same traits.:rofl:

lol, priceless.

Who are you faggot?

Apparantly you misspelled your name. Should it not be Gaynextdoor? I'm the one who's gonna remind you that Modi is PM everyday goddamn day you are on PDF, come April

Yeah man...in those days it was true idelogy and beliefs 'rationalism' was the basis of their guidance. Goons like KN converted it into family business, and their sons are even worse.

That's why TN people threw them out. They made whole DMK a family property.

Now Congress going to meet the same fate, will ya agree in this? :D

lol, priceless.

Apparantly you misspelled your name. Should it not be Gaynextdoor? I'm the one who's gonna remind you that Modi is PM everyday goddamn day you are on PDF, come April

Goddamn noob m*&%$&WS . You came here for this didn't you? You were just drifiting like the nobody you are on the outside and decided one day 'oh I need to be here and debate with Guynextdoor', and then you came here. Yeah...you don't EXIST yet maggot. Now shoo.

@Bombermanx1 @typoerror @Guynextdoor2 , sab Indian hi ho kamino, must we wash our dirty laundry in the public! That too on a Pakistani forum.

You can make your point without the gali galauj as well!

My day is not complete without insulting certain noobs.....:dirol:. It's my insominia...I find I can sleep better. This is more related to biology than politics.

Goddamn noob m*&%$&WS . You came here for this didn't you? You were just drifiting like the nobody you are on the outside and decided one day 'oh I need to be here and debate with Guynextdoor', and then you came here. Yeah...you don't EXIST yet maggot. Now shoo.

Actually yes, I signed up to remind you of your misery, come April. You are that important. You are an example for gullibility and naivety - two traits that the indian electorate will wash away this time. so you become an endangered species. so, in order to preserve your magnificence, I signed up on PDF.

Actually yes, I signed up to remind you of your misery, come April. You are that important. You are an example for gullibility and naivety - two traits that the indian electorate will wash away this time. so you become an endangered species. so, in order to preserve your magnificence, I signed up on PDF.

Oh yeah.....you're gonna bask in my majesty and magnificence for a long time noob. Looooongggg time. Come may, june, october december 2040 or 2060.

That's why TN people threw them out. They made whole DMK a family property.

Now Congress going to meet the same fate, will ya agree in this? :D

You under-estimate the congress.

Back
Top Bottom