What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

and what does you mean by "your kinds killing of people""???

dear desiguy..............seems like u have been nicely brainwashed by RSS.

to @ranjit ...........whats ur saying to this brainwashed sangi????....................do u also consider me as a person who keep on going around killing people ???

hahahaha................just few months ago some fanatics killed a person over beef in uttar pradesh..............ur saying that Hindu population doesnt have extremist is laughable mate............everyone have some rotton apples............in hinduism they are just known as sangis

That's why we call them fanatics.
Can I use your kinds logic and say they are not Hindus? Or is that logic only applicable when you lot slit some ones elses throats for being from other religion?

Mate, you won't comment on article I posted and skirt around to every other nonsense. WHY?

to @ranjit ...........whats ur saying to this brainwashed sangi????....................do u also consider me as a person who keep on going around killing people ???

It means exactly what it says.

Dear prometheus......seems like you have been nicely brainwashed by AAP & JNU louts.

to all the forummers here.....look at this AAPtard. First he brings in religion into the discussion and then he blames me. Must be the new sickular tactic. Follow the discussion guys and see who brought in religion into the discussion.

Like Kejriwal, like AAPtards.....all of them are gutter people mate and you have just proved it.

Can I use your kinds logic and say they are not Hindus? Or is that logic only applicable when you lot slit some ones elses throats for being from other religion?

Mate, you won't comment on article I posted and skirt around to every other nonsense. WHY?

har har feku:p:

I stoped talking sense with brainwashed sangis..............only ranjeeta is left sane sangi here

let me tell u a story of a self proclamied genius named Mr. @jha ...........who once was giving insights in the elections on Punjab..............poor lad ....ever since the result ..he is hiding from me:partay:
there was another dude name janjaweed or something like that...............he was hilarious

har har feku:p:

I stoped talking sense with brainwashed sangis..............only ranjeeta is left sane sangi here

let me tell u a story of a self proclamied genius named Mr. @jha ...........who once was giving insights in the elections on Punjab..............poor lad ....ever since the result ..he is hiding from me:partay:
there was another dude name janjaweed or something like that...............he was hilarious

Sab Mile hue hai jee :partay:

I will never stop correcting brainwashed AAPtards....none one sane AAPtard left anymore.

Regarding your other rant, you should hidden after Kejri said he will win Varanasi and AAP will win 400 seats.
So mate, stop boasting and address the article where Kejriwal is giving relatives plum posts in Delhi?

Or we can thrash around on other things, looks like you AAPtards are only interested in that.

btw, did you see the Jumla of Kejri in court case of Jaitley defamation?

It means exactly what it says.

Dear prometheus......seems like you have been nicely brainwashed by AAP & JNU louts.

to all the forummers here.....look at this AAPtard. First he brings in religion into the discussion and then he blames me. Must be the new sickular tactic. Follow the discussion guys and see who brought in religion into the discussion.

Like Kejriwal, like AAPtards.....all of them are gutter people mate and you have just proved it.

thank you for the kind words..............

I will never stop correcting brainwashed AAPtards....none one sane AAPtard left anymore.

Regarding your other rant, you should hidden after Kejri said he will win Varanasi and AAP will win 400 seats.
So mate, stop boasting and address the article where Kejriwal is giving relatives plum posts in Delhi?

Or we can thrash around on other things, looks like you AAPtards are only interested in that.

to all Bhakts ....repeating again................there is nothing bad u fart about AAP that would make Kaalis / BJP in punjab look good

May be yes because Punjab AAP is struggling with itself on the issue of party face for elections. But this could be quite risky because people of Punjab have normally uncompromising view on outsiders. Although from last few months rumours are that after Punjab victory Kejriwal will hand over Delhi to Sisodia & may join as punjab CM. IMO AAP central leadership wants to tranquillize groupism among Punjab CM aspirants by parashooting Sunita Kejriwal as their boss.
But still it is too early too predict anything on this issue. One this is damn sure next 6 months gonna be very interesting in politics of Punjab. It is matter of survival for all three parties this time.

Not just me but majority people here in Punjab believe that AAP will win Punjab.
BTW what is your suggestion, if not AAP then who ? Akali BJP ?
you want us to suffer more for next 5 years like we are suffering from last 10 years. Just tell me what other options we have left now ?

badals took over Rajdhani bus service............they finally came to gurdaspur..........

http://www.tribuneindia.com/news/pu...e-sad-of-ruining-public-transport/265625.html

Anti incumbency is too strong at the moment in Punjab and anti Akali and BJP sentiments are at all time high. Otherwise you wouldn't see gabru punjabis dancing on tunes of a UPwala.

Looks like Punjab first imported farm workers from UP/Bihar and now its about time they imported a CM too.

thank you for the kind words..............

Still waiting on your brilliant analysis on AAP hiring their relatives for govt posts...once you give it, I will add few more nice words mate.

to all Bhakts ....repeating again................there is nothing bad u fart about AAP that would make Kaalis / BJP in punjab look good

So, after getting caught bringing religion into the discussion, you will not move the goal posts of discussion?
Typical AAPtard behavior.
This is the reason why AAP will never win Punjab. Too many contradictions and all of them are catching up with them.
Oh I hate Akalis. I would have gladly said AAP2 years back for Punjab.
Now I hate AAP more than Akalis. That should say something to u mate...

Still no comment on article about AAP hiring relatives for govt posts.

We are too touchy about Sanghis :pissed:

Anti incumbency is too strong at the moment in Punjab and anti Akali and BJP sentiments are at all time high. Otherwise you wouldn't see gabru punjabis dancing on tunes of a UPwala.

Looks like Punjab first imported farm workers from UP/Bihar and now its about time they imported a CM too.

Beyond the rhetoric, I know that AAP will do well in Punjab.
But they will not form the govt on their this time. In fact I would be surprised if anyone got majority in Punjab.

We are too touchy about Sanghis :pissed:

Naa...the AAPtard feels that way.
He should read my signature first ;)

Anyway, did u read the article about AAP hiring relatives for govt posts. AAPtards here pretend it did not happen :D

This man is war criminal
Anti human person unfortunately

Beyond the rhetoric, I know that AAP will do well in Punjab.
But they will not form the govt on their this time. In fact I would be surprised if anyone got majority in Punjab.

Let AAP announce their CM candidate, things will be a little more clear after that.

Let AAP announce their CM candidate, things will be a little more clear after that.

if the tweets by 5forty3 is any indication, it looks like AAP was trying to pull a Jumla in Punjab and have been spectacularly caught.

CM or no CM, anti-incumbancy means AAP and COng will do well..

But problem with AAP and AAptards is the immaturity baggage they have to carry, which could fail them spectacularly.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom