What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

Naa...the AAPtard feels that way.
He should read my signature first ;)

Anyway, did u read the article about AAP hiring relatives for govt posts. AAPtards here pretend it did not happen :D

Yea I read the article, what's there to comment about it? AAP got caught with its pants down nth time. People are supporting parties of their choosing blindly.

Still waiting on your brilliant analysis on AAP hiring their relatives for govt posts...once you give it, I will add few more nice words mate.

So, after getting caught bringing religion into the discussion, you will not move the goal posts of discussion?
Typical AAPtard behavior.
This is the reason why AAP will never win Punjab. Too many contradictions and all of them are catching up with them.
Oh I hate Akalis. I would have gladly said AAP2 years back for Punjab.
Now I hate AAP more than Akalis. That should say something to u mate...

Still no comment on article about AAP hiring relatives for govt posts.

seems u started tasting Majithia maal that u started liking kaalis:p:

What?

Who?

maybe he is talking feku ji maharaj

We are too touchy about Sanghis :pissed:

dont be a sanghi.............be Indian

This man is war criminal
Anti human person unfortunately

shoo shoo............only indian group

if the tweets by 5forty3 is any indication, it looks like AAP was trying to pull a Jumla in Punjab and have been spectacularly caught.

CM or no CM, anti-incumbancy means AAP and COng will do well..

But problem with AAP and AAptards is the immaturity baggage they have to carry, which could fail them spectacularly.

Nah @Prometheus was a Akali guy (correct me if am wrong here 22) he got disenchanted and he has valid reasons. He doesn't really care about Kejriwal from what all I can sense he supports AAP because it pooled in local people with credentials who genuinely want to do good for their own state.

dont be a sanghi.............be Indian

At this hour am only Drunk.

http://swarajyamag.com/economy/brea...ra-takes-a-bold-step-to-double-farmers-income

check this out AAPtard. This is called governance not hiring all your relatives for govt positions.

Very very good move!

I have always maintained that APMCs have been the culprits for farmers' plight. It is amazing how these APMC mafia were blatantly allowed to exploit the farmers, institutionalize hoarding and jack up the food prices!

Amazing that nobody went after them for so long. Not even the self-proclaimed "Sons of Soil"!

What?

Who?

He is sleep-trolling. Don't bother waking him up.

Nah @Prometheus was a Akali guy (correct me if am wrong here 22) he got disenchanted and he has valid reasons. He doesn't really care about Kejriwal from what all I can sense he supports AAP because it pooled in local people with credentials who genuinely want to do good for their own state

May be or May be not.

I have honestly stopped trusting people who on the drop of the hat say 'Sanghi' demeaningly.
I hate Akalis as well, that's why Punjab is such a tough choice.

Kejriwal has been the biggest disappointment of last 3 decades. Never has a guy promised so much to utterly fail in such a short span of time.

seems u started tasting Majithia maal that u started liking kaalis:p:

Now a racist as well. Great going, perfect fit for AAP. Let me know if are you going to start pee collection gangs for Afrikan woman here in Australia as well ;)

http://zeenews.india.com/news/india...t-mann-comes-to-parliament-drunk_1906820.html

This drunk guy who has no respect for anything or anyone is a potential Punjab CM.
Only AAPtards can rationalize this.

Now contrast this to one of BJP moves here..

http://www.livemint.com/Politics/n3...hints-direct-benefit-transfer-scheme-may.html

Eventually even kerosene would come under DBT. Middle men would be removed, huge plus for exchequer and a blow to all the middle men of India.

Structural reforms that will help India immensely are being done.

if only the sickulars can stop screaming "intolerance" and get their heads of of their....

Last edited:
13620097_1037276256348653_1884358946006413297_n.jpg

No one is stopping anyone from going to Pakistan.
In fact let me know of any Kashmiri wanting to go Pakistan, permanently, will gladly help them ;)

one dumbo posts a dumb tweet and another dumbo posts it without even knowing what the right-wing wants.:P

what right wings want???

they want sangis sangis in khakhi shorts everywhere

yeah...ok, sure..
Anything else?

In mean time your lord kejri and his AAPtards are busy insulting Hindus and Sikhs. Well done sir, You lot have become true sickulars..
the biggest insult that sikhs have faced is Badals selling our Akali dal to sanghis...............even forcing people to reject century old nanak shahi calender on saying of sanghis

repeating again..........there is nothing bad u can fart about AAP that would make Kaali and BJP look good in punjab

factories closing all around the city........farmers committing suicide on daily basis....thousands of unemployed friends fleeing the country ........and those poor guyz couldnt leave moving towards drugs

I am Akali,,,,,,,,,my father is a akali...........my grand pa is akali.....my whole family is akali..........for generations our family supported Akali dal.....the leaders were honest....they were good people........but they are all dead.....we had hoped Capt Kanwaljit might take over after badal............but he is dead too...........some says Badals killed him......and first time century old of Akali dal a father made command to his son.........made the party a family affair

u cant understand...............a brainwashed sanghi....who can only troll people in the name of feku............rather looking at the condition

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom