What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

I was also invited there but failed to attend it because of my busy life here in chandigarh. Chalo accha hoya nahin geya awaiyan bezti khrab ho jandi.:rofl:
AAP party is loosing stream now due to unaccountable style of working of SS Chotepur & Sanjay Singh. They are sidelining old & honest workers in favour of former akali congress leaders. People are accusing Sanjay Singh for promoting groupism in party. Unfortunately Kejriwal is ignoring complaints coming from workers of Punjab.

:D

well as far i know they dont even ask Chotepur on many issues and just go throu with it.............like they did with manifesto release last week..........now they are putting chotepur in front to clear the mess..................

about groupism ...yes I agree

Same happened in Delhi too 22, while giving tickets in Delhi Bhushan and Yadav questioned him on these issues. And everyone saw that Saas Bahu drama over leaked call.

oye ranjeete....................when are u going to start compaigning for AAP in punjab?

Meet the Lala Nihang
CnIkt8MWgAAb0Xs.jpg

thats a very funny photoshop work by the magnize...............maybe they couldnt get Kejriwal to dress up in Nihang attire

well as far i know they dont even ask Chotepur on many issues and just go throu with it.............like they did with manifesto release last week..........now they are putting chotepur in front to clear the mess..................

about groupism ...yes I agree
Here in Malwa most volunteers are blaming Sanjay singh for promoting groupism. Rumours are now he is trying to induct Jagmeet Brar, which means another group. Addition of ex akali guys like Gurpreet Bhatti, Major Singh & some corrupt ex IAS IPS was a mistake. They need to rectify it.

oye ranjeete....................when are u going to start compaigning for AAP in punjab?
Who knows he is also applying for AAP ticket.....

thats a very funny photoshop work by the magnize...............maybe they couldnt get Kejriwal to dress up in Nihang attire
This lala nihang is still better than fake nihangs like Dhuma.

Here in Malwa most volunteers are blaming Sanjay singh for promoting groupism. Rumours are now he is trying to induct Jagmeet Brar, which means another group. Addition of ex akali guys like Gurpreet Bhatti, Major Singh & some corrupt ex IAS IPS was a mistake. They need to rectify it.

Who knows he is also applying for AAP ticket.....

This lala nihang is still better than fake nihangs like Dhuma.

last thing that was told to me was that Jagmeet brar did tried to join AAP........but failed as some people in the punjab leadership objected strongly to it......but that happened 3-4 months ago.

here in majha...........people think some dude named durgesh pathak is messing stuff up. regarding taking in ex IAS people............anyone is free to join............but wont get tickets..........funny thing those noobs thinks that pasting their face all over the city will get them ticket

well I know who is standing in my city and he can win with ease....and he dont have single posters of his in the city

what was the winning margin of jaitley in amritsar???

What was the winning margin of Kejriwal in Varanasi???

Mrs Kejriwal will be the CM candidate for AAP in Punjab. Is this true?
@Juggernautjatt

CnLl-yAVIAAM3Pi.jpg

Except for few Urban areas, AAP has no traction in Punjab.
Their recent Kisan meeting where they expected Lakhs and got couple of thousands is a sad reflection of their affairs there.

More unfortunately for them, unlike Delhi, Congress is not in mood to transfer their vote share to AAP.

Bro let me tell you other side of the coin also. She is doing this drama for AAP ticket. I know everything about her. She & her brother are one of the most corrupt officers of Rural Development department. Her family was once very close to Badals. That is why Badal blessed her & her brother by recruiting them as BDPOs without any merit. She is unmarried & I don't want to discuss her whorish side in detail here. She is like sau chuhe khake billi haj ko chali now by spending lots of money on paid news for creating her image for AAP ticket. Plz don't ask how do i know so much things about her..........it's a secret ;)

Unfortunately over the last few months AAP leadership included many wrong people like her in the party. As a result of it many old volunteers are getting restless. Hope AAP leadership will refrain itself from providing tickets to corrupt otherwise they will lose people's support they are enjoying now.

so Bhai you still believe AAP will win Punjab, when we all know how AAP is screwing itself before elections. It will just get worse after winning elections.

Welcome to aur 5 saal Kejriwal.

Can any of the AAP supporters clarify Kejriwal's stand?

In Delhi this moron says Haryana is not supplying water to Delhi.
THEN
This moron goes to Punjab and says SYL Canal should not be giving water to Haryana.

Can you lot suggest Kejriwal not make it a Kejriwal Vs Kejriwal fight.

What was the winning margin of Kejriwal in Varanasi???

Except for few Urban areas, AAP has no traction in Punjab.
Their recent Kisan meeting where they expected Lakhs and got couple of thousands is a sad reflection of their affairs there.

More unfortunately for them, unlike Delhi, Congress is not in mood to transfer their vote share to AAP.

hey dude..........if u cant understand why i asked mr Jha this question...........dont bother trolling me............

regarding AAP in only urban areas............I live in rural area.............in my whole village of 6k population every house flies AAP banners

so Bhai you still believe AAP will win Punjab, when we all know how AAP is screwing itself before elections. It will just get worse after winning elections.

Welcome to aur 5 saal Kejriwal.

5 more years of Kaali sanghis / Congis.......Punjab might not see full 5 years

Mrs Kejriwal will be the CM candidate for AAP in Punjab. Is this true?
@Juggernautjatt

CnLl-yAVIAAM3Pi.jpg

nope............not true......

I heard u are going to become turncoat and apply for ticket from AAP...........Is it true??

regarding AAP in only urban areas............I live in rural area.............in my whole village of 6k population every house flies AAP banners

Jumlas are not working anymore.
Punjabis have realized after looking at kejri's work in delhi that the only thing he will do in Punjab is increase his MLA's salary by 400%.

We all saw how many people came for Kisan rally. Kejri was saying Lakhs will come but only around 5000 people came.
That was the slap and wake up call for Kejri.

5 more years of Kaali sanghis / Congis.......Punjab might not see full 5 years

One year in Delhi and people are fed up with Kejri.
From 55% to 29%.
And from the recent indicators, it looks like Punjabis have realized the Kejri as a Fake.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom