What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

He is a good guy Sanjiv Chaturvedi. One of the really honest bureaucrats we have in India. Perhaps the center is not allowing him to work with Kejriwal because of his history with Health Minister JP Nadda.

Was there any fight between them ?

And I thought this is the only ACR in the world !!!

Remington_Magpul_ACR-03.jpg

Has Owaisi come out and clearly said this?

Owaisi is a fraud by nature. He and Kujiwaala make a good pair.

He is perfectly aware that he and his party will never be able to hold real power outside of Hyderabad, so instead he acts a spoiler by threatening to split the muslim vote bank in exchange for political favors. This has been observed multiple times. AAP is not above anything when it comes to elections. They continue to spend large sums of money on advertising and buying out newspapers from a seemingly never ending cash-supply, courtesy of Ford Foundation and corrupt Lutyens journalists.

Has Owaisi come out and clearly said this?

it was pretty common knowledge back then when owaisi all of sudden took a U turn after saying he'll contest in Delhi elections and then endorsed aap . Truth is even BjP might be having deals with Owaisi who knows

He is perfectly aware that he and his party will never be able to hold real power outside of Hyderabad, so instead he acts a spoiler by threatening to split the muslim vote bank in exchange for political favors. This has been observed multiple times. AAP is not above anything when it comes to elections. They continue to spend large sums of money on advertising and buying out newspapers from a seemingly never ending cash-supply, courtesy of Ford Foundation and corrupt Lutyens journalists.

I think they're a notch above others - I mean who else would have thought of innovative ways of deception and polarisation like Quran desecration

So, all the bloody nonsense about investors pulling out and Indian markets crashing if Raghuram Rajan pulled out narrative has been spectacularly shot dead...

I wonder where the Sickulars who were predicting doom for economy are now??

I just made a killing Dr Reddy's labs shares. Since the shares increased by 20% since RR has been kicked out, should I thank Modi Ji for the profit? Or should I be rational and say the idea of India is much greater than individuals?

Where have all the RR backers disappeared?

Congress literally holds 90% of Indian media under their control and with the hell lot of money power along with a political experience of 60 Years they couldn't Successfully Make/project Rahul as PM bcoz of his Dumbness and running away from taking ownership and many more such qualities . With Chuthiyawal only having qualities like Blaming Modi or others like a girl for all his shortcomings and running away from taking responsibility do you think he can be successful where even the congress has failed? . I hope at least now Delhi people vote sensibly and make this guy loose all the 21 seats and ya for that the BJP also needs to get its act right in delhi

Back
Top Bottom