What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

It is said that ABP Group owner/editor Avik Sarkar was a CIA agent and he was about to go to jail, but Indira Gandhi saved him, and since then ABP Group always support Congress. Btw, they also supported JNU 'freedom fighters'..

I don't know, maybe something is going on within some sections of Indian media. Are they being funded by some forces?

I really dont understand...this is something really weird, when the Yakub thing happened I thought it was some really twisted vote bank thing...but it's happening again, and even more romanticized. Gere is another paper calling him a "young leader"

CnA5lPsUIAE3qRI.jpg

And look at Manohar Parrikar's statement on top:angry:

Rajdeep turd compared him to Bhagat Singh...but then this guy even called Dawood a patriot for "supporting India in cricket matches"

Only explanation I can think of is years of brainwashing in JNU have resulted in this where they actually think these filth are great leaders and things of the sort.

I really dont understand...this is something really weird, when the Yakub thing happened I thought it was some really twisted vote bank thing...but it's happening again, and even more romanticized. Gere is another paper calling him a "young leader"

CnA5lPsUIAE3qRI.jpg

And look at Manohar Parrikar's statement on top:angry:

Rajdeep turd compared him to Bhagat Singh...but then this guy even called Dawood a patriot for "supporting India in cricket matches"

Only explanation I can think of is years of brainwashing in JNU have resulted in this where they actually think these filth are great leaders and things of the sort.

There is something seriously wrong with the media persons and so called secular liberals of India. They are clearly anti-national. Hope GOI weeds these scum out of their influential position, else the nation will be in grave danger.

There is something seriously wrong with the media persons and so called secular liberals of India. They are clearly anti-national. Hope GOI weeds these scum out of their influential position, else the nation will be in grave danger.

There is clearly an intellectual divide.
BJP should do two things.
Take advantage of the narrative this section is sprouting and build a strong national narrative opposing this section. This will serve the country in the long run.
second is to get some people "planted" among these people to decimate it from with in.

Last edited:
second is to get some people "planted" among these people to decimate it from with in.
That is pretty much the best option, west does the same, first ensure that crazy elements dont infest themselves inside, and then if required own them, BBC has vetted journos covering things:
Revealed: how the BBC used MI5 to vet thousands of staff
Confidential papers, obtained by The Sunday Telegraph, have revealed that the BBC allowed MI5 to investigate the backgrounds and political affiliations of -thousands of its employees, including newsreaders, reporters and continuity announcers.

The files, which shed light on the BBC's hitherto secret links with the Security Service, show that at one stage it was responsible for vetting 6,300 different BBC posts - almost a third of the total workforce.

From the U.S:

Operation Mockingbird

In 1948, Frank Wisner was appointed director of the Office of Special Projects (OSP). Soon afterwards, OSP was renamed the Office of Policy Coordination (OPC), which became the CIA's covert action branch. Wisner was told to create an organization that concentrated on "propaganda, economic warfare; preventive direct action, including sabotage, anti-sabotage, demolition and evacuation measures; subversion against hostile states, including assistance to underground resistance groups, and support of indigenousanti-Communist elements in threatened countries of the free world".[2] Later that year, Wisner established Mockingbird, a program to influence foreign media. Wisner recruited Philip Graham from The Washington Post to run the project within the industry. According to Deborah Davis in Katharine the Great, "By the early 1950s, Wisner 'owned' respected members of The New York Times, Newsweek, CBS and other communications vehicles."[3]

In 1951, Allen W. Dulles persuaded Cord Meyer to join the CIA. However, there is evidence that he was recruited several years earlier and had been spying on the liberal internationalist organizations he had been a member of in the late 1940s.[4] According to Deborah Davis, Meyer became Mockingbird's "principal operative."[5]

After 1953, the network was overseen by CIA Director Allen Dulles, by which time Operation Mockingbird had major influence over 25 newspapers and wire agencies. The usual methodology was placing reports developed from intelligence provided by the CIA to witting or unwitting reporters. Those reports would then be repeated or cited by the preceding reporters which in turn would then be cited throughout the media wire services. These networks were run by people with well-known liberal but pro-American big business and anti-Soviet views such as William S. Paley (CBS), Henry Luce (Time and Life Magazine), Arthur Hays Sulzberger (New York Times),Alfred Friendly (managing editor of the Washington Post), Jerry O'Leary (Washington Star), Hal Hendrix (Miami News), Barry Bingham, Sr. (Louisville Courier-Journal), James Copley (Copley News Services) and Joseph Harrison (Christian Science Monitor).[7]

Building an ecosystem will take time, going by the real crackpot narrative being set, there needs to be faster solution.

Also as long as your ideological institutions are compromised and run by naxal sympathizer types, where terrorists are lionized, and destruction of your country is cheered, you will never have a level headed set of people.

While things mentioned here are old, you can be sure a lot of this still occurs, esp look at the way the iraq war narrative was set.

These people are neither liberal nor secular. They want the power to lord over all of us and use any means to reach that.
They never backed away from murders either by forces when they are ruling or using their other connections.
The current randi rona is just to keep the people they have appeased for decades to still keep voting for them as they can be controlled as an entire block.
The current central govt. must concentrate on creating deeper in roads into these communities and show them how they are being used against the same country they love too.

These people are neither liberal nor secular. They want the power to lord over all of us and use any means to reach that.
They never backed away from murders either by forces when they are ruling or using their other connections.
The current randi rona is just to keep the people they have appeased for decades to still keep voting for them as they can be controlled as an entire block.
The current central govt. must concentrate on creating deeper in roads into these communities and show them how they are being used against the same country they love too.

You are right. Autocrats and oppression lovers have subverted the causes of liberalism and secularism (and other "progressive" issues) worldwide (after having been trounced solidly in proving that autocrat based leftism works in the real world). Their holier than thou nature didnt come out of thin air, it stems from a complete hiding in the real world instances that transpired in the 20th century.

The fight against these creatures is finally starting to gain momentum....but it will be a slow painful one and the end is still not guaranteed.

Arvind Kejriwal writes to PM Modi pressing for Sanjiv Chaturvedi’s posting as OSD

Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal has written to the Prime Minister pressing for deputing Sanjiv Chaturvedi as his OSD in “larger public interest” and said he was “surprised” by the rejection of his request by the Centre which “never properly utilised” the IFS officer’s services.

The Appointments Committee of Cabinet (ACC) had recently declined the proposal for inter-cadre deputation of Chaturvedi from Uttarakhand to the Government of National Capital Territory of Delhi, saying he had not completed the mandatory cooling-off period of three years.

Strongly pitching for Chaturvedi’s induction as his OSD for “welfare of Delhi”, Kejriwal contended, in his letter to Prime Minister Narendra Modi, that as per DoPT instructions, the criteria of cooling-off period was to be exempted for an official who is to be appointed as “personal staff”.

http://indianexpress.com/article/in...or-sanjiv-chaturvedis-posting-as-osd-2907133/

http://www.tribuneindia.com/news/pu...ali-dal-s-blasphemous-act-shifted/263734.html

Mandela of India at work

Abohar, July 9

Block Development and Panchayat Officer (BDPO) Baljit Kaur Dhillon was transferred to the state headquarters after she objected to SAD leaders’ picture with “Çhar Sahibzade” (four sons of Guru Gobind Singh) on vans used in the screening of the movie with the same name. She had raised an objection through a Facebook post.

The pictures were displayed on vans used in the screening of the movie at Burajmuhar village by the Public Relations Department recently. Baljit Kaur said: “It (the picture) pricked my conscience, so I decided to raise an objection.” On July 2, she posted a comment on Facebook in Punjabi, criticising the pictures of SAD leaders along with “Char Sahibzade”.

“No Sikh can tolerate disrespect to our gurus. I am ready to make any sacrifice in the honour of our gurus,” she said.

Sukhjit Singh Bains, Director, Rural Development and Panchayat, said the transfer was an administrative decision.
Bro let me tell you other side of the coin also. She is doing this drama for AAP ticket. I know everything about her. She & her brother are one of the most corrupt officers of Rural Development department. Her family was once very close to Badals. That is why Badal blessed her & her brother by recruiting them as BDPOs without any merit. She is unmarried & I don't want to discuss her whorish side in detail here. She is like sau chuhe khake billi haj ko chali now by spending lots of money on paid news for creating her image for AAP ticket. Plz don't ask how do i know so much things about her..........it's a secret ;)

Unfortunately over the last few months AAP leadership included many wrong people like her in the party. As a result of it many old volunteers are getting restless. Hope AAP leadership will refrain itself from providing tickets to corrupt otherwise they will lose people's support they are enjoying now.

Back
Top Bottom