What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

http://www.tribuneindia.com/news/pu...ali-dal-s-blasphemous-act-shifted/263734.html

Mandela of India at work

Abohar, July 9

Block Development and Panchayat Officer (BDPO) Baljit Kaur Dhillon was transferred to the state headquarters after she objected to SAD leaders’ picture with “Çhar Sahibzade” (four sons of Guru Gobind Singh) on vans used in the screening of the movie with the same name. She had raised an objection through a Facebook post.

The pictures were displayed on vans used in the screening of the movie at Burajmuhar village by the Public Relations Department recently. Baljit Kaur said: “It (the picture) pricked my conscience, so I decided to raise an objection.” On July 2, she posted a comment on Facebook in Punjabi, criticising the pictures of SAD leaders along with “Char Sahibzade”.

“No Sikh can tolerate disrespect to our gurus. I am ready to make any sacrifice in the honour of our gurus,” she said.

Sukhjit Singh Bains, Director, Rural Development and Panchayat, said the transfer was an administrative decision.

Our immediate neighbors are so obsessed of China they take their battles and support them.
Hopeless and disgusting levels of dependency on China.
I pity them.

we are with china
i wish they also send invitation to PN

Look at this begging attitude.

Last edited:
Cm_BEAVVMAA5gR6.jpg

http://www.tribuneindia.com/news/pu...ali-dal-s-blasphemous-act-shifted/263734.html

Mandela of India at work

Abohar, July 9

Block Development and Panchayat Officer (BDPO) Baljit Kaur Dhillon was transferred to the state headquarters after she objected to SAD leaders’ picture with “Çhar Sahibzade” (four sons of Guru Gobind Singh) on vans used in the screening of the movie with the same name. She had raised an objection through a Facebook post.

The pictures were displayed on vans used in the screening of the movie at Burajmuhar village by the Public Relations Department recently. Baljit Kaur said: “It (the picture) pricked my conscience, so I decided to raise an objection.” On July 2, she posted a comment on Facebook in Punjabi, criticising the pictures of SAD leaders along with “Char Sahibzade”.

“No Sikh can tolerate disrespect to our gurus. I am ready to make any sacrifice in the honour of our gurus,” she said.

Sukhjit Singh Bains, Director, Rural Development and Panchayat, said the transfer was an administrative decision.

Yugpurush kicked out co founders of AAP from the party when they questioned him over corruption within party. If a person who did this to a man who's father gave crores in donation to start the party, just imagine what he will do to government employees who will question his decision once he is in power.

As far as the news you posted, government employees have to follow certain protocols. If one wants to indulge in social media activism he/she better resign from the post and can start their own movement.

Mourning Wani, Indian Express Removes Indian From Its Name.
- July 10, 20161
IE-header2-326x235.jpg

New Delhi: After a series of shameful events that followed the gunning down of Hizbul Commander and a prime terrorist in the Kashmir Valley Burhan Wani by the Indian Army, Indian Express decided not to hold their latent anti-Indian emotions by changing the header of their facebook page.

When several eminent journalists like Barkha Dutt from NDTV and Rajdeep Sardesai from India Today group were empathizing with Burhan Wani, there was utter chaos in the Indian Express management seeing their competitors grab all eye balls, albeit in the form of shameful hashtags and hatred from the citizens of India. Post several discussions throughout the day, the Indian Express think tank came up with this unique idea of changing their facebook header to a pic where the killed terrorist’s deadbody was being hailed as a martyr by separatists in the valley.

http://www.censorednews.in/india/burhan-wani-ie-removes-indian/

Maybe we should remove the "Express" from India.

Mourning Wani, Indian Express Removes Indian From Its Name.
- July 10, 20161
IE-header2-326x235.jpg

New Delhi: After a series of shameful events that followed the gunning down of Hizbul Commander and a prime terrorist in the Kashmir Valley Burhan Wani by the Indian Army, Indian Express decided not to hold their latent anti-Indian emotions by changing the header of their facebook page.

When several eminent journalists like Barkha Dutt from NDTV and Rajdeep Sardesai from India Today group were empathizing with Burhan Wani, there was utter chaos in the Indian Express management seeing their competitors grab all eye balls, albeit in the form of shameful hashtags and hatred from the citizens of India. Post several discussions throughout the day, the Indian Express think tank came up with this unique idea of changing their facebook header to a pic where the killed terrorist’s deadbody was being hailed as a martyr by separatists in the valley.

http://www.censorednews.in/india/burhan-wani-ie-removes-indian/

Maybe we should remove the "Express" from India.

Wow media elements in full anti-national revolt.

I'm gonna grab the popcorn.:pop:

Wow media elements in full anti-national revolt.

I'm gonna grab the popcorn.:pop:

The most circulated newspaper in West Bengal, Anandabazar Patrika (ABP group), also tried to glorify this militant. In today's article they have published the picture of Burhan's funeral with a fine story, like....in 2010 security forces asked Burhan to get some cigerrete for them, he refused, they beat him up, and then he joined militancy!! ABP also showed Burhan's father as a benign and calm school headmaster appealing to people not to destroy government properties in protest,,,and stuff like that. Maybe they missed this video:

It is said that ABP Group owner/editor Avik Sarkar was a CIA agent and he was about to go to jail, but Indira Gandhi saved him, and since then ABP Group always support Congress. Btw, they also supported JNU 'freedom fighters'.

I don't know, maybe something is going on within some sections of Indian media. Are they being funded by some forces?

@MilSpec

The most circulated newspaper in West Bengal, Anandabazar Patrika (ABP group), also tried to glorify this militant. In today's article they have published the picture of Burhan's funeral with a fine story, like....in 2010 security forces asked Burhan to get some cigerrete for them, he refused, they beat him up, and then he joined militancy!! ABP also showed Burhan's father as a benign and calm school headmaster appealing to people not to destroy government properties in protest,,,and stuff like that. Maybe they missed this video:

It is said that ABP Group owner/editor Avik Sarkar was a CIA agent and he was about to go to jail, but Indira Gandhi saved him, and since then ABP Group always support Congress. Btw, they also supported JNU 'freedom fighters'.

I don't know, maybe something is going on within some sections of Indian media. Are they being funded by some forces?

@MilSpec

Your enemy's enemy is your friend. Especially now when these agencies are fighting the uphill battle to save the existence of their guardians, they will do everything in it's power to undermine the government.
Once the Augusta Westland media management issue comes out, lot of these media names will crumble to dust. It's their fight for survival.

Back
Top Bottom