What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

1558571_693640340680498_1518188688_n.jpg

1502496_691179054259960_1572616695_n.jpg

1902751_399626386847975_49813296_n.jpg

कारवां पत्रिका में छपी रिपोर्ट ने संघ की काली करतूतों को बेनकाब कर दिया है। असीमानन्द ने ये स्वीकार किया है कि राष्ट्रीय स्वयंसेवक संघ सांप्रादायिक और आतंकवादी गतिविधियों में लिप्त है। अपने विस्फोटक कबूलनामे में असीमानंद ने सरसंघचालक मोहन भागवत को सीधे सीधे संघ की आतंकवादी गतिविधियों से जोड़ा है। क्या हम अपना देश आतंकवादियों के हाथ सौंप सकते हैं?

In an interview Swami Aseemanand has accused RSS Chief Mohan Bhagwat of terrorism and blasts in the Samjhauta Express, Mecca Masjid and Ajmer Sharif. He said Bhagwat who was an RSS member then asked him to do the deed as this will be good for Hindus and that it should not be linked to Sangh.
Unfortunately Congress has a good record of conspiracy against RSS but all failed like this one. So no one is buying this propaganda anymore. Hehe
Ajmer blast accused claims Shinde forced him to name RSS chief Bhagwat

1622807_399716683505612_1883540701_n.jpg

मोदीजी ने देश में फोटोशॉप को जितना मशहूर किया उतना तो कोई मीडिया एजेंसी भी नहीं कर पायी। उनके इस योगदान के लिए उनको अनेकों धन्यवाद। कम से कम उनके इस प्रयास से लाखों युवाओं को रोज़गार तो मिल रहा है।अगर सरकार रही तो सम्भव है कि भविष्य में शायद गुजरात में एक फोटोशॉप मंत्रालय भी होगा।
Heights of morphing...
This is the truth about Modi and his propaganda .A doctored picture has been doing the rounds in social media, of Obama watching a speech of Modi when in reality he was watching Hosni Mubarak speech.Is he so desperate to get a US visa?

1622807_399716683505612_1883540701_n.jpg

मोदीजी ने देश में फोटोशॉप को जितना मशहूर किया उतना तो कोई मीडिया एजेंसी भी नहीं कर पायी। उनके इस योगदान के लिए उनको अनेकों धन्यवाद। कम से कम उनके इस प्रयास से लाखों युवाओं को रोज़गार तो मिल रहा है।अगर सरकार रही तो सम्भव है कि भविष्य में शायद गुजरात में एक फोटोशॉप मंत्रालय भी होगा।
Heights of morphing...
This is the truth about Modi and his propaganda .A doctored picture has been doing the rounds in social media, of Obama watching a speech of Modi when in reality he was watching Hosni Mubarak speech.Is he so desperate to get a US visa?

1902751_399626386847975_49813296_n.jpg

कारवां पत्रिका में छपी रिपोर्ट ने संघ की काली करतूतों को बेनकाब कर दिया है। असीमानन्द ने ये स्वीकार किया है कि राष्ट्रीय स्वयंसेवक संघ सांप्रादायिक और आतंकवादी गतिविधियों में लिप्त है। अपने विस्फोटक कबूलनामे में असीमानंद ने सरसंघचालक मोहन भागवत को सीधे सीधे संघ की आतंकवादी गतिविधियों से जोड़ा है। क्या हम अपना देश आतंकवादियों के हाथ सौंप सकते हैं?

In an interview Swami Aseemanand has accused RSS Chief Mohan Bhagwat of terrorism and blasts in the Samjhauta Express, Mecca Masjid and Ajmer Sharif. He said Bhagwat who was an RSS member then asked him to do the deed as this will be good for Hindus and that it should not be linked to Sangh.
Dont try create religious war on pdf your views on political stream different than mine i can handled this but this too much without knowing its amplications your creating a communal war here i will tell you if you will get dirty so m I

claim made by media not by the government investigation agency
wah. What a hypocrite you are. What about that magzine? Is that a govt investigation agency? Even when NIA 'a govt agency' rejected about assemanand claims.

Dont try create religious war on pdf your views on political stream different than mine i can handled this but this too much without knowing its amplications your creating a communal war here i will tell you if you will get dirty so m I
i m indian i hate all who creates terror whether it is indian mujhahideen (some misled muslim or RSS now .
its not about religion but about india and its unity i dont support any hardliners

wah. What a hypocrite you are. What about that magzine? Is that a govt investigation agency? Even when NIA 'a govt agency' rejected about assemanand claims.
media have records with audio recording

'Never wrestle with pigs. You both get dirty and the pig likes it.'

Yup.. I should have tried to put facts to an illiterate like you... Go live in your lala land and pray for Gandhi...

No matter how hard you try... Congress is never returning to Chanakya's land.. Start spamming the thread now.. p**

i m indian i hate all who creates terror whether it is indian mujhahideen (some misled muslim or RSS now .
its not about religion but about india and its unity i dont support any hardliners

Audio recodings can very easily doctored. But again Congress has a history to force accused to name RSS chief in past too so nothing is gonna come out from this too. A already failed attempt by congoons.

Youth Congress protest against teacher’s recruitment scam involving MP CM wife

Bhopal, Jan.22, (ANI): Youth Congress leaders on Wednesday took to streets protesting against a high profile teachers recruitment scam in Madhya Pradesh involving Chief Minister Shivraj Singh Chouhan’s wife Sadhna Singh.

The protestors also demanded probe by the Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI) into this scam.

The protesters blocked roads, shouted anti-government slogans condemning Chief Minister Shivraj Singh Chouhan and his wife, accusing her of taking bribes for recruiting teachers in government jobs.

Protesters also threatened to go on an indefinite hunger strike, until their demands were met.

“From the last one month we have been protesting against the vyapam scam for which we are asking the chief minister to talk straight if he is thinking about the welfare of the students, teachers and youth of the state. If the government is scared of CBI inquiry then it is clearly scared of the 136 phones calls that were made to Pankaj Tiwari. It seems not only his family but the chief minister himself is involved in this scam,” said Amit Sharma, a leader of Youth Congress.

The recruitment scam involved manipulation in the selection process for government jobs conducted by the Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board (MPPEB)

The scam is currently being probed by the Special Task Force (STF). (ANI)

same to u my brother

Back
Top Bottom