What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

1.) This is why i don't like to debate with Modi fans they are ZERO in knowledge and HIGH ON cheer leading.

2.) You should have read the link u have posted the chandragupta I ur talking about was the king of Ujjain and Ujjain is in Madhya Pradesh not in bihar. His capital was Ujjain not Patliputra.

3.) While Modi was refering to the king of Patliputra (Bihar) and that is Chandragupta "Maurya"

4.) Obviously while in the Bihar Modi was referring to Chandragupta Maurya who was the king of Bihar only a fool will believe that while in Bihar he was referring to king of Ujjain or king of Nepal or king of Persia.

5.) Where Modi goes wrong was the fact that he called Chandragupta Maurya of Gupta dynasty but in fact he was of Maurya dynasty. :enjoy:

This shows Modi's lack of knowledge and low IQ. :lol:

If you have no knowledge of history... you should rather shut your trap instead of making a fool out of yourself. Go & do a bit of research on Gupta dynasty, Chandragupta 1 & Samudragupta.. & see where they ran their kingdom from & what was their capital city then!
Need a bit of help? Check this out...

Gupta Empire - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Last edited:
Narendra Modi gets his facts wrong once again, this time at Kolkata rally

Kolkata: BJP's prime ministerial candidate and Gujarat Chief Minister Narendra Modi got his facts wrong during a rally in the West Bengal capital on Wednesday.

At the rally, Modi mentioned that only 35 percent schools in the state have electricity and that 60 percent girls' schools in the state have toilets.

Going by the facts, the report of a review committee meeting held on Wednesday, 98 percent schools in West Bengal have toilets while most primary, upper primary, secondary and higher secondary schools have uninterrupted power supply.

In fact, West Bengal is the only state in India that has a power bank.
Modi has landed in a tight spot more than once for making serial mistakes during his recent speeches.
Addressing a gathering after the inauguration of a multi-speciality hospital in Gujarat's Kheda district on November 10 last year, Modi had said, "Syama Prasad Mookerjee was a revolutionary. He died in 1930 in London. But the Congress never bothered to bring back his ashes to the country."
Going by the facts, the revolutionary Modi was referring to was Shyamji Krishna Verma, a freedom fighter, lawyer and a journalist.
Mookerjee was the founder of the Jan Sangh, which was later transformed into the BJP. He died in a Jammu and Kashmir prison on June 23, 1953 - 45 days after being detained for entering the state without a permit.
At a rally in Punjab in June last year, Modi had held India's first Prime Minister Jawaharlal Nehru responsible for Mookerjee's death.
Modi said, "Nehru should have sent an emissary to bring the ashes (of Mookerjee) back. The Congress government didn't get them back till 2003. It was me who brought the ashes to India in 2003."
Modi later apologised for the blunder. But his critics on Twitter described him as "his own party's history".
At the October 27 Patna rally - held hours after serial blasts rocked the Bihar capital - Modi had said, "When we are reminded of the Gupta Dynasty, we are reminded of Chandragupta's rajneeti."
Bihar chief minister and Modi's political rival, Nitish Kumar, had replied saying, "The BJP has amazing grasp of history. They should know Chandragupta was of Maurya dynasty, not of Gupta dynasty."
Narendra Modi gets his facts wrong once again, this time at Kolkata rally - daily.bhaskar.com
Twisting facts as per the need.. Tell me have you got the burnol which gave soothing effect to you???
Since your "tashreef" already charred, now what you gonna bet?? Keep something there ready for burning...
Haters and congressi will let no stone unturned for malign the India's Next PM.. Oh I mean BJP PM candidate...

1.) This is why i don't like to debate with Modi fans they are ZERO in knowledge and HIGH ON cheer leading.

2.) You should have read the link u have posted the chandragupta I ur talking about was the king of Ujjain and Ujjain is in Madhya Pradesh not in bihar. His capital was Ujjain not Patliputra.

3.) While Modi was refering to the king of Patliputra (Bihar) and that is Chandragupta "Maurya"

4.) Obviously while in the Bihar Modi was referring to Chandragupta Maurya who was the king of Bihar only a fool will believe that while in Bihar he was referring to king of Ujjain or king of Nepal or king of Persia.

5.) Where Modi goes wrong was the fact that he called Chandragupta Maurya of Gupta dynasty but in fact he was of Maurya dynasty. :enjoy:

You got it. Every time his facts and figure are wrong, truth on lower side but drama and bhashanbazi on higher side. :blah::blah:

He end up making fool of himself. :lol:
Ab yeh history ke sahare deh chalayenge???

If you have no knowledge of history... you should rather shut your trap instead of making a fool out of yourself. Go & do a bit of research on Gupta dynasty, Chandragupta 1 & Samudragupta.. & see where ran their kingdom from & what was their capital city then!
Need a bit of help? Check this out...

1.) Ever heard of Vikram and Betaal stories??????????? This Vikram was the Maharaja Vikramadita or chandragupta I of Gupta dynesty. King of Ujjain (Madhya Pradesh) not of Patliputra (Bihar) :hitwall:

Vikram-Aur-Vetaal-1988-%E2%80%93-All-Episodes1.jpg

2.) The Real Chandragupta of Patliputra (Bihar) was the Chandragupta "Maurya". He was the pride of Bihar who defeated the forces of Alaxender.

And was the disciple of the Great "Chanakya"

15D0-F-108-9788181333391.jpg

Secularism and democracy are the twin pillars of our country, the very foundations of our society. A vast majority of our people are wedded to concepts of religious tolerance, brotherhood of mankind and peaceful coexistence. ‪#‎INC2014‬

For more read here Vision - INC

Attachments

• upload_2014-2-6_16-31-52.gif
    upload_2014-2-6_16-31-52.gif
    1 KB · Views: 12
1.) Ever heard of Vikram and Betaal stories??????????? This Vikram was the Maharaja Vikramadita or chandragupta I of Gupta dynesty. King of Ujjain (Madhya Pradesh) not of Patliputra (Bihar) :hitwall:

2.) The Real Chandragupta of Patliputra (Bihar) was the Chandragupta "Maurya". He was the pride of Bihar who defeated the forces of Alaxender.

Kya bakwaas hai...

Gupta Dynasty was spread over a large area .. But capital was Patliputra... Dont try "congressize" history of my Magadh now..

Vikram-Aur-Vetaal-1988-%E2%80%93-All-Episodes1.jpg

15D0-F-108-9788181333391.jpg

I commend your knowledge of ancient Indian history! Now we have a real Chandragupta & a fake Chandragupta! & your evidence is Vikram & baital stories :lol:

Ahmedabad: BJP renames tea stalls after Modi, residents unhappy

Ahmedabad: BJP renames tea stalls after Modi, residents unhappy

Ahmedabad:
BJP activists have been on campaign to name tea stalls after Narendra Modi at Naroda Patia area in Ahmedabad. Naroda Patia was one of the most severely affected areas during the 2002 Gujarat riots.

While the tea stalls are being named after Modi to highlight his tea seller background and build the Lok Sabha campaign, but the residents of Naroda Patia are calling it cheap publicity stunt.

A tea shop run by Zubair Shaikh in Odhav area was re-branded as Namo tea stall by BJP activists. Zubair Shaikh, in his forties, is Qutubuddin Ansari's friend, the tailor whose photo became the face of Gujarat riots.

mmodies.jpg

The residents of riot-hit Naroda Patia are calling it cheap publicity stunt.
For the riot-hit residents, the renaming of tea stalls is not some thing to he happy about.

The idea to rename the stalls came from Bharatiya Yuva Janata Morcha leader Prakash Gurjar. Till now over 100 tea stalls have been named after Modi and the idea is to do the same across Ahmedabad.

Prakash Gurhar rejected allegations that BJP workers were forcing owners to rename their tea stalls.

Kya bakwaas hai...

Gupta Dynasty was spread over a large area .. But capital was Patliputra... Dont try "congressize" history of my Magadh now..

1.) Who says it was spreaded to large part? but he was not a Bihari or pride of Bihar.

2.) Its like saying Modi praised Queen Elizabeth because her rule was spread over africa, asia, India including Bihar.

3.) Hence spread over is not the thing, the real thing is who is bihari having his capital as patliputra??

Queen Elizabeth, Chandragupta I or Chandragupta Maurya??????????

4.) It is Chandragupta "Mauyra"

a.) Born and braught up in Bihar
b.) Ruler of Bihar
c.) Having its capital as "Patliputra" (Patna, Bihar)

d.) The most proud son of Bihar as he defeated the army of Alaxender, ruled large part of India, Balochistan, Iran and Afganistan

4.) And u fools want to believe that Modi was not talking about that great son of bihar but of a invader of bihar Chandragupta I of Ujjain just to save Modi. :hitwall::hitwall:

I commend your knowledge of ancient Indian history! Now we have a real Chandragupta & a fake Chandragupta! & your evidence is Vikram & baital stories :lol:
chuteye its to make u remind even kids know about the vikram the chandragupta I of Ujjain not of Bihar.

You got it. Every time his facts and figure are wrong, truth on lower side but drama and bhashanbazi on higher side. :blah::blah:

He end up making fool of himself. :lol:
Are you mentally retarded? Before asking me to read the link I posted here, you should have read it yourself. Gupta dynasty's capital was Patliputra which is patna today and is capital of bihar. I know what I am talking about, spreading nonsense all over the forum is what you are doing.
Now I know I am dealing with a dumb. Provide sources, back your posts wity facts or you will get third degree treatment with spammer title.

1.) Who says it was spreaded to large part? but he was not a Bihari or pride of Bihar.

2.) Its like saying Modi praised Queen Elizabeth because her rule was spread over africa, asia, India including Bihar.

3.) Hence spread over is not the thing, the real thing is who is bihari having his capital as patliputra??

Queen Elizabeth, Chandragupta I or Chandragupta Maurya??????????

4.) It is Chandragupta "Mauyra"

a.) Born and braught up in Bihar
b.) Ruler of Bihar
c.) Having its capital as "Patliputra" (Patna, Bihar)

d.) The most proud son of Bihar as he defeated the army of Alaxender, ruled large part of India, Balochistan, Iran and Afganistan

4.) And u fools want to believe that Modi was not talking about that great son of bihar but of a invader of bihar Chandragupta I of Ujjain just to save Modi. :hitwall::hitwall:

chuteye its to make u remind even kids know about the vikram the chandragupta I of Ujjain not of Bihar.

Let me knock some sense into your pea brain idiot.

Alexander the great never faced Chadragupta Mauraya.. Only record of his battle in India was battle of hydaspes against Porus in 326BC. & Alexander the great died in 323BC. Chandragupta Maurya took over Maurya Kingdom in 322BC. So that means Alexander the great did not even exist when Chadragupta Maurya became the King,

Now.. get back to your hole & hide yourself, unless you want to make a complete fool out of yourself over & again....

Are you mentally retarded? Before asking me to read the link I posted here, you should have read it yourself. Gupta dynasty's capital was Patliputra which is patna today and is capital of bihar. I know what I am talking about, spreading nonsense all over the forum is what you are doing.
Now I know I am dealing with a dumb. Provide sources, back your posts wity facts or you will get third degree treatment with spammer title.

Morkho ke raja, read again about the Chandragupta I:

With a dowry of the kingdom of Magadha (capital Pataliputra) and an alliance with the Lichchhavis, Chandragupta set about expanding his power, conquering much of Magadha, Prayaga and Saketa.

a.) This means he have got kingdom of Magadha with its capital Patliputra as a dowry it makes it clear that he was not the king of Patliputra or a Bihar but got Bihar/patliputra as a gift.

b.) As he have married a princess and got Magadha/patliputra as a wedding gift but before getting married he was king of Ujjain after marriage he remain the king of Ujjain (Madhya Pradesh) ut his empire also consist of Magadha/patliputra.

c.) The fact remain he was not bihari and Modi was not referring to him.

Now on, i will try to ignore Modi fools.

Let me knock some sense into your pea brain idiot.

Alexander the great never faced Chadragupta Mauraya.. Only record of his battle in India was battle of hydaspes against Porus in 326BC. & Alexander the great died in 323BC. Chandragupta Maurya took over Maurya Kingdom in 322BC. So that means Alexander the great did not even exist when Chadragupta Maurya became the King,

Now.. get back to your hole & hide yourself, unless you want to make a complete fool out of yourself over & again....

Murakh dubara padh.

In foreign Greek and Latin accounts, Chandragupta is known as Sandrokottos and Androcottus.[4] He became well known in the Hellenistic world for conquering Alexander the Great's easternmost satrapies, and for defeating the most powerful of Alexander's successors, Seleucus I Nicator, in battle.

Chandragupta subsequently married Seleucus's daughter to formalize an alliance and established a policy of friendship with the Hellenistic kingdoms, which stimulated India's trade and contact with the western world. The Greek diplomat Megasthenes is an important source of Mauryan history.

Chandragupta Maurya - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Murakh dubara padh.

In foreign Greek and Latin accounts, Chandragupta is known as Sandrokottos and Androcottus.[4] He became well known in the Hellenistic world for conquering Alexander the Great's easternmost satrapies, and for defeating the most powerful of Alexander's successors, Seleucus I Nicator, in battle.

Chandragupta subsequently married Seleucus's daughter to formalize an alliance and established a policy of friendship with the Hellenistic kingdoms, which stimulated India's trade and contact with the western world. The Greek diplomat Megasthenes is an important source of Mauryan history.

Chandragupta Maurya - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Lol..... stop clutching to the straw! from the army of Alexander now you shifted it to his successors & the satrapies. You should have referred to the Wiki right from the start to save some humiliation. What an idiot... :lol:

There could be few surprises from unexpected quarters. You never know... hoping that BJP will make some inroads in WB & southern states! UP & Bihar are very crucial as BJP is expected to contest all the seats in those states!

:agree::agree::agree:

There probably could be a Modi FACTOR in all the states and Indians could think that we've seen congress morons for last 60 years, why not give a chance to this guy, who has come from a humble (poor family) background.

WB, TN, KL, AP, if these 4 states could fetch 10 seats it will be a HUGE push for Delhi :cheers:

Khaangress morons do not know that the Chinese party was in power for 30 yrs and TMC now in power. But BJP doesnt even have 1 MLA in WB assembly and still managed to gather HUGE numbers. :bad::bad::bad:

Military Forum Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom