What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

agree seems political more as NIA has denied it now.

NIA has asked to give those tapes in court.

ps: meanwhile antony said no funds for mmrca. bastards

If you look at tehelka's earning with no magzine sells its out of this world
http://www.firstpost.com/india/tehe...-profits-for-tejpal-family-shoma-1254789.html

These shitty magazines have no sales,they have some political agenda(for which they receive lump sum amounts)

I have a feeling in 2019, Congress which is leaving India with massive debts etc through its scorched Earth policy, is going to capitalise on the unpopular, difficult reforms that the Modi govt will have to pursue.

I have a feeling in 2019, Congress which is leaving India with massive debts etc through its scorched Earth policy, is going to capitalise on the unpopular, difficult reforms that the Modi govt will have to pursue.

Modi will kick pakistan upside down to win elections,he will not loose in any condition,he is that type of a man :D

That's why congress fears him :P

Yeh toh peshe se jaadu-tona wala koi dhongi baba lagta hai. Muj jaisa hardcore Aghori nai.:sarcastic:
Nah that's exactly who he is ... a hardcore Aghori who has mastered the art you mentioned in below post...

Many of our good boys still practice it. Some can literally disrobe a girl with their eyes and make her feel conscious about her modesty.

If don't believe me here watch it yourself

Nah that's exactly who he is ... a hardcore Aghori who has mastered the art you mentioned in below post...

If don't believe me here watch it yourself

Touche! :tup: waise, do these Aghories frequent places in Delhi?

chandra babu Naidu meets Uddhav Thackray on T-Bill. Allaince in making?
www.indiatvnews.com/politics/national/chandrababu-meets-uddhav-thackeray-shiv-sena-to-oppose-telangan-14705.html/?maneref=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.google.com%2Fm%3Fq%3DShivsena%2Bmeets%2BTDP%26client%3Dms-opera-mini%26channel%3Dnew

:mad:Damn these aghories! Disrobing and raping our Women folk.:D
Once I met an aghori in kumbh mela, Allahabad. He ordered me to go outside in market and buy 1 litre mustard oil for him. Haha I was like 'fu*k off a$$ hole'. Hehe

let Modi win 2014. And then you will see how he will take India on path of development and will ultimately decimate the congress as he did in GJ. :cheers:

Buddy I want atleast 3-5 seats in TN

For NaMo to reach Delhi comfortably, he needs atleast 50-55 in UP.

And it is not an impossible task!

There could be few surprises from unexpected quarters. You never know... hoping that BJP will make some inroads in WB & southern states! UP & Bihar are very crucial as BJP is expected to contest all the seats in those states!

Narendra Modi gets his facts wrong once again, this time at Kolkata rally

Kolkata: BJP's prime ministerial candidate and Gujarat Chief Minister Narendra Modi got his facts wrong during a rally in the West Bengal capital on Wednesday.

At the rally, Modi mentioned that only 35 percent schools in the state have electricity and that 60 percent girls' schools in the state have toilets.

Going by the facts, the report of a review committee meeting held on Wednesday, 98 percent schools in West Bengal have toilets while most primary, upper primary, secondary and higher secondary schools have uninterrupted power supply.

In fact, West Bengal is the only state in India that has a power bank.

Modi has landed in a tight spot more than once for making serial mistakes during his recent speeches.

Addressing a gathering after the inauguration of a multi-speciality hospital in Gujarat's Kheda district on November 10 last year, Modi had said, "Syama Prasad Mookerjee was a revolutionary. He died in 1930 in London. But the Congress never bothered to bring back his ashes to the country."

Going by the facts, the revolutionary Modi was referring to was Shyamji Krishna Verma, a freedom fighter, lawyer and a journalist.

Mookerjee was the founder of the Jan Sangh, which was later transformed into the BJP. He died in a Jammu and Kashmir prison on June 23, 1953 - 45 days after being detained for entering the state without a permit.

At a rally in Punjab in June last year, Modi had held India's first Prime Minister Jawaharlal Nehru responsible for Mookerjee's death.

Modi said, "Nehru should have sent an emissary to bring the ashes (of Mookerjee) back. The Congress government didn't get them back till 2003. It was me who brought the ashes to India in 2003."

Modi later apologised for the blunder. But his critics on Twitter described him as "his own party's history".

At the October 27 Patna rally - held hours after serial blasts rocked the Bihar capital - Modi had said, "When we are reminded of the Gupta Dynasty, we are reminded of Chandragupta's rajneeti."

Bihar chief minister and Modi's political rival, Nitish Kumar, had replied saying, "The BJP has amazing grasp of history. They should know Chandragupta was of Maurya dynasty, not of Gupta dynasty."

Narendra Modi gets his facts wrong once again, this time at Kolkata rally - daily.bhaskar.com

1795528_731285370228735_1344203194_n.jpg

1010981_731644453526160_439778758_n.jpg

1013236_732390866784852_1469637757_n.jpg

Fucktards teaching history.
There were two chandragupta.
One from mourya and other from gupta dynasty. Nitish himself needs some lessons on history of bihar.

@ Zakir, don't be an idiot. atleast read what crap you're posting.
Here is link for the other chandragupta.
Chandragupta I - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

1.) This is why i don't like to debate with Modi fans they are ZERO in knowledge and HIGH ON cheer leading.

2.) You should have read the link u have posted the chandragupta I ur talking about was the king of Ujjain and Ujjain is in Madhya Pradesh not in bihar. His capital was Ujjain not Patliputra.

3.) While Modi was refering to the king of Patliputra (Bihar) and that is Chandragupta "Maurya"

4.) Obviously while in the Bihar Modi was referring to Chandragupta Maurya who was the king of Bihar only a fool will believe that while in Bihar he was referring to king of Ujjain or king of Nepal or king of Persia.

5.) Where Modi goes wrong was the fact that he called Chandragupta Maurya of Gupta dynasty but in fact he was of Maurya dynasty. :enjoy:

This shows Modi's lack of knowledge and low IQ. :lol:

Modi's figures were wrong yesterday. But the speech was touching.

You got it. Every time his facts and figure are wrong, truth on lower side but drama and bhashanbazi on higher side. :blah::blah:

He end up making fool of himself. :lol:

Military Forum Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom