What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

that seems quite true and practical. If JDU perform too badly in Loksabha(sure it will) than last time then all blames will directly go to Nitish Kumar and his lalua and chapua (ali anwar and sabir ali) and their future doesn't seems so bright.

A number of JD-U leaders are miffed with these two clowns. Nitish seems to be very much under the influence of these two leaders. Shabir Ali and Ali Anwar were instrumental in making Nitish quit NDA. They had assured him that pasmanda muslims will surely vote for him if breaks the alliance. But that seems very unlikely now as Congress alliance and AAP to a lesser extent will eat into the muslim votes. Lalu will get the major chunk and Nitish will be left with "babaji ka thullu".. Even Nitish has started to realise this and the decision to make Shabir Ali contest LS election probably shows that .

Modi shameless destroys each and every records while in 13 years of brutal rule and target anyone like vanjara or sharma or bhat who raises a voice. :angry:

So from where u will get any evidence or witness? :rolleyes:

Yes.. He forced CBI to drop the charges ... After all CBI reports directly to him and so does IB.. :lol:

Meanwhile in Gujarat Modi seems to be all set to clean sweep..

जीपीपी से इस्तीफे के बाद पहली बार मोदी के साथ नजर आए केशुभाई

Last edited:
A number of JD-U leaders are miffed with these two clowns. Nitish seems to be very much under the influence of these two leaders. Shabir Ali and Ali Anwar were instrumental in making Nitish quit NDA. They had assured him that pasmanda muslims will surely vote for him if breaks the alliance. But that seems very unlikely now as Congress alliance and AAP to a lesser extent will eat into the muslim votes. Lalu will get the major chunk and Nitish will be left with "babaji ka thullu".. Even Nitish has started to realise this and the decision to make Shabir Ali contest LS election probably shows that .

Yes.. He forced CBI to drop the charges ... After all CBI reports directly to him and so does IB.. :lol:

Meanwhile in Gujarat Modi seems to be all set to clean sweep..

जीपीपी से इस्तीफे के बाद पहली बार मोदी के साथ नजर आए केशुभाई
haha But seems Sabir Ali is showing is back to Lok Sabha election. Probably It will put his career to an end. LOLs

So @Ayush @levina - Whom are you two going to vote for ? :what:

Wait I don't think Illegal Bangladeshis like Levina are allowed to vote ! :unsure:

And I think Ayush hasn't reached voting age yet ! :(

haha But seems Sabir Ali is showing is back to Lok Sabha election. Probably It will put his career to an end. LOLs

Many JD-U leaders are afraid to contest this time as they see this as Nitish's ploy to end their political career.

I am hearing same thing about Rajasthan. At least 6-7 Congress MPs from Rajasthan are in no mood to contest this time.

2.5 crore people, half of the population of Gujarat lives in the "kuccha houses" (Mud houses) as being so poor that they can't build a Pucca house.

Its after 13 years of Modi rule and Modi calls it development, shame on Modi.

1613928_638482566190171_1272087765_n.jpg

Wait I don't think Illegal Bangladeshis like Levina are allowed to vote ! :unsure:

@Ayush will vote for his favourite politician 'Rabri devi Ji' and @levina is gonna vote for Digvijay Singh Ji. Hehe

Many JD-U leaders are afraid to contest this time as they see this as Nitish's ploy to end their political career.

I am hearing same thing about Rajasthan. At least 6-7 Congress MPs from Rajasthan are in no mood to contest this time.
Good for BJP. Hehe

Looks like some JDU bigwigs are too scared to contest & are keen to enter Parliament through RS route. I believe Shivanand Tiwari, N K Singh & Sabir Ali are among those who are unhappy with the high command's decision to make them contest LS elections.

I think some big shots of Congress too are taking the easy way out. Digvijay Singh chickened out & decided to enter through RS route!

Looks like some JDU bigwigs are too scared to contest & are keen to enter Parliament through RS route. I believe Shivanand Tiwari, N K Singh & Sabir Ali are among those who are unhappy with the high command's decision to make them contest LS elections.

I think some big shots of Congress too are taking the easy way out. Digvijay Singh chickened out & decided to enter through RS route!

Shivanand Tiwari was offered a seat where he was sure to loose. N.k.Singh was offered Banka where the widow of Late Digvijay singh ( brother of N K singh) is contesting on BJP's ticket. Interestingly last time in 2009, Digvijay singh was denied ticket from Banka by Nitish and he won as an independent. His autocratic nature was evident from last election only. But from last one year he has started to control everything in JD-U. Bad news for Sharad Yadav.

1010090_864824896877112_633240738_n.jpg

Trinamool congress slams narendra modi on statistics - मोदी से भाषण में फिर हुई गलती, ममता ने सुधारी! - Amar Ujala
मोदी से भाषण में फिर हुई गलती, ममता ने सुधारी!

टीम ड‌िज‌िटल
गुरुवार, 6 फरवरी 2014

अमर उजाला, द‌िल्ली
Updated @ 3:32 PM IST

mulayam-and-mamta-528f0e6a3582b_exlst.jpg

तृणमूल ने मोदी को ल‌िया आड़े हाथ
भाजपा के प्रधानमंत्री पद के दावेदार नरेंद्र मोदी ने बुधवार को कोलकाता रैली में जो भाषण दिया, उस पर तृणमूल कांगेस की ओर से जवाबी हमला बोला गया है।

पार्टी ने अपने बयान में कहा है कि पश्चिम बंगाल में विकास हुआ है और मोदी को अपने आंकडे़ को दुरुस्त करने की सख्त जरूरत है।

मोदी ने कोलकाता की ब्रिगेड परेड ग्राउंड में आयोजित चुनाव प्रचार अभियान की रैली में पश्चिम बंगाल की मुख्यमंत्री ममता बनर्जी की सरकार पर सीधा हमला बोलते हुए जनता से सवाल किए थे। मोदी ने जनता से पूछा था क‌ि ममता बनर्जी, राज्य में आखिर कौन सा परिवर्तन ला पाई हैं।
narendra-modi-52f35ee6e6ab5_exlst.jpg

मोदी ने बंगाल के व‌िकास पर बोला झूठ!
मोदी ने अपने भाषण के दौरान कहा था कि पश्चिम बंगाल के 35 प्रतिशत स्कूल विद्युतीकृत है और 60 प्रतिशत बालिका विद्यालयों में शौचालय की व्यवस्था है। अब ममता बनर्जी की पार्टी ने नरेंद्र मोदी के आंकड़ों पर पलटवार क‌िया।

तृणमूल कांग्रेस के राज्य के ऊर्जा मंत्री मनीष गुप्ता के विधानसभा में दिए उनके बयानों को आधार बनाते हुए कहा कि राज्य के 98 प्रतिशत स्कूलों में शौचालय की व्यवस्था है।

इसके अलावा लगभग सभी प्राथमिक, उच्च प्राथमिक, माध्यमिक और उच्च माध्यमिक सरकारी विद्यालयों में निर्बाध रूप से बिजली की आपूर्ति की जा रही है।
narendra-modi-52f35ec931941_exlst.jpg

'मोदी गलत, बंगाल के पास पर्याप्त बिजली'
ऊंर्जा मंत्री मनीष गुप्ता ने कहा‌ कि पश्चिम बंगाल देश का इकलौता राज्य रहे, जिसके पास ऊर्जा बैंक पावर है।

ऊर्जा मंत्री ने विधानसभा के अंतिम सत्र में सदन को सूचित किया था कि इस साल के अंत तक राज्य ग्रमीण विद्युतीकरण योजना आरईसी के जरिए सौ फीसदी ग्रामीण विद्युतीकरण करने वाला पहला राज्य बन जाएगा।

पार्टी सूत्रों ने मोदी के इस बयान पर गहरी नाराजगी जताते हुए कहा कि उन्हें अपने पुराने आंकड़ों को नए सिरे से दुरुस्त करने की जरूरत है और 'मां, माटी और मानुष' के सिद्धांत पर चलने वाली पार्टी राज्य के विकास के लिये कृत संकल्प है।
shakeel-ahmed-52af631ecf1d7_exlst.jpg

'मोदी को माफ नहीं करेगा बंगाल'
नरेन्द्र मोदी की कोलकाता में हुई रैली के बाद कांग्रेस नेता शकील अहमद ने आज कहा कि पश्चिम बंगाल और भारत नोबेल पुरस्कार से सम्मानित अमर्त्य सेन का अपमान करने के लिए मोदी और भाजपा को कभी माफ नहीं करेंगें।

अहमद ने सोशल नेटवर्किंग साइट ‌ट्व‌िटर पर कहा कि कोलकाता की रैली में मोदी ने कुछ बांग्ला हस्तियों की प्रशंसा की थी, लेकिन प्रो अमर्त्य सेन का अपमान करने के लिए बंगाल और देश मोदी को कभी माफ नहीं करेंगा।

प्रो. सेन ने एक बयान में कहा था कि वह मोदी को भारत का प्रधानमंत्री बनते हुए नहीं देखना चाहते है। इस बयान पर प्रतिक्रिया व्यक्त करते हुए भाजपा सांसद चंदन मित्रा ने प्रो. सेन से भारत रत्न वापस लिये जाने की मांग की थी।
narednra-modi-52f0a4827aa73_exlst.jpg

मोदी ने ममता पर बोला था हमला
मोदी ने कहा क‌ि बंगाल की जनता ने ज‌िस पर‌िवर्तन के नाम पर 35 साल बाद सत्ता प‌र‌िवर्तन क‌िया था वो बंगाल में नहीं द‌िखाई देता। मोदी ने रैली में मौजूद जनता से भी पूछा क‌ि क्या सत्ता पर‌िवर्तन के बाद बंगाल में व‌िकास हुआ।

ज‌िसका जवाब लोगों ने नहीं कहकर द‌िया। ब‌िजली, कारखाने और व‌िकास कार्यों पर भी मोदी ने ममता पर न‌िशाना साधा। लगातार हमलों के बाद मोदी ने ममता को बाद में र‌िझाने की भी को‌श‌िश की। मोदी ने पूरे भाषण में बीच का रास्ता अपनाया था।

Last edited:

Ilegal who????:pissed:
1) I am not Bangladeshi (@Roybot thanks for spreading the rumor ...now you will NOT be spared:butcher:)
2) I am a "legal" citizen of India.
3) My vote counts....but I wont vote.:smokin:I dont make compromises...theres not one party worthy of my vote.

@Ayush will vote for his favourite politician 'Rabri devi Ji' and @levina is gonna vote for Digvijay Singh Ji. Hehe
And Mr.Kaykay will vote for Pappu :D

Back
Top Bottom