What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

So election will be exciting as DMK is preparing to give a fight...Heard that rumor Interest is from DMK side,But i think BJP will stick with DMDK
But BJP barely has any commitment from AIADMK. Whatever relationship that exists is hidden. Atleast DMK used to be a reliable partner in public. I still remember how Jayalalitha dumped ABV during the confidence motion.
I'd not be terribly disappointed if BJP indeed has a tie up with DMK.

What happened bhai? Who exposed & how?
AAP claimed that LG put pressure on Delhi Home Minister to give parole to chautala but LG told Arnab that Delhi HM asked him to clear cases pending against AAP leaders including against Kejriwal during meeting. Tonight Arnab was grilling BJP on chautala parole issue but then got Delhi HM on air to confirm that LG put pressure on him to give parole but he confessed that he mentioned the cases.

Delhi home minister fellow (some Jain) sounds like a roadside drunkard.... I don';t know what Delhites were thinking when they elected these buffoons @Echo_419
Delhi contained the virus from spreading all over the country.

Watched punya prasoon vajpayee grill Nitin Gadkari on AajTak some time back. The way he asked questions being openly hostile to BJP and blabbering about hindu, hindu rashtra. I almost threw my discarded chappal at the tv. Gotta hand it to gadkari, how he handled him with a smiling face.
Gadkari is totally fake but still he has some uses.

You kidding right ? He is one of the best preforming minister in this government

Delhi home minister fellow (some Jain) sounds like a roadside drunkard.... I don';t know what Delhites were thinking when they elected these buffoons @Echo_419

Shit happens :agree::chilli:

CSf1mQ1UkAAri7z

Last edited:
But BJP barely has any commitment from AIADMK. Whatever relationship that exists is hidden. Atleast DMK used to be a reliable partner in public. I still remember how Jayalalitha dumped ABV during the confidence motion.
I'd not be terribly disappointed if BJP indeed has a tie up with DMK.

DMK's image outside and inside TN is very bad due to 2G ,Sun TV ,Aircel-Maxis ,coal scam ,So alliance with them will affect the incorruptible image of Modiji..And Many BJP workers in TN are against this alliance ...

DMK's image outside and inside TN is very bad due to 2G ,Sun TV ,Aircel-Maxis ,coal scam ,So alliance with them will affect the incorruptible image of Modiji..And Many BJP workers in TN are against this alliance ...

True. None of the parties in TN have a stellar reputation. I don't know how sycophancy is practiced and encouraged. Its not unique to TN, but I see it exhibited more than other places.

Did you guys hear Ajay Devgan is doing Election Campaign for NDA in BIhar ?
He was always campaigning for the BJP, attracting huge crowds, let's see if they turn up in large nos. during voting day
@Darmashkian Oyee... Whats wrong with Jaggu and praveen Patil...they expecting NItish win :lol:

God knows, Jaganathan is seeing a Nitish wave, problem is that JDU is contesting only 105 seats. & NIKu made much of his fortune by stopping Lalu & cleaning his mess. So why will they vote for lalu again? Lalu & his goondas will demand their pair of flesh after the election, everybody in Bihar knows that.

& even if Lalu is kept under control, the RJD goondas won;t be.

I Don't see Nitish supporters voting for Lalu at all. They hate him too much to do so.

Have gone through 5forty3's article & twitter timeline, he wasn't expecting a NiKu win in the past & even now he isn't
Third Phase Of Bihar Polls: Can BJP Make A Comeback? | Swarajya
Check it out, it isn't so pessimistic this time,a little optimistic if you ask me.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
@Nilgiri I think stalin is trying to change the public perception of him & his party, Just check the article I posted on this very forum
Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions. | Page 2927

Have gone through 5forty3's article & twitter timeline, he wasn't expecting a NiKu win in the past & even now he isn't
Third Phase Of Bihar Polls: Can BJP Make A Comeback? | Swarajya
Check it out, it isn't so pessimistic this time,a little optimistic if you ask me.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
@Nilgiri I think stalin is trying to change the public perception of him & his party, Just check the article I posted on this very forum
Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions. | Page 2927

5forty3 was more like "can the wounded line of Gujarat make a come back"...besides, did he not give up on all this on Oct16nth ?

This award wapasi needs to be forcefully countered. On Ground. Social media response will not work. BJP needs to start movement ( revolution) in Bangalore, West Bengal , Kerala and UP. Time has come to start building the momentum.

Modi must go with full force against Mother-SOn duo. They not pulling any punches and so should Modi. All of her scams must be investigated on priority. All the congress leaders involved in any scam must be investigated and charge sheet filed.

This aloofness wont work. Its killing enthusiasm of supporters. Show your supporters that you are ready for any fight.

BJP needs to find some decent spokespersons. This GVLN comes as spokesperson in both English & Hindi channels...but commands neither of the languages. & when they try to crack something of this sort, it doesn't come out properly. Leave it to someone like SubranianSwamy!

i completely agree bjp spokespersons are wuss keep on begging for time to speak and when they speak cant put forward their point forcefully.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom