What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

I dont think Replace is the word ,We want our share ...We cannot match China in Africa

share of what?? :)

Your Jamat friends protested against El-Sisi's visit whats your view on that ?
View attachment 268047

1. since when did jamaatis become my friends??

2. you should tell these jamaatis that their heroes, sayyid qutb ( egyptian ikhwaani ) and abu ala maududi ( qutb's indian teacher ), are not respected by most egyptians and it is egyptians who have entrusted abdul fattah al-sisi with removing those the indian jamaatis support.

THERE WILL BE POWER SHUT DOWN OF KHARGATE FEEDER ON 30/10/15 FROM APPROX. 07:00 HRS TO 11:00 HRS FOR O&M WORK. SORRY FOR INCONVENIENCE. -PGVCL

Off topic how many stats has these facilities ? I received this msg 3 days back

BJP needs to find some decent spokespersons. This GVLN comes as spokesperson in both English & Hindi channels...but commands neither of the languages. & when they try to crack something of this sort, it doesn't come out properly. Leave it to someone like SubranianSwamy!

I agree they need a dedicated wing for that

Zyada bol diya :hitwall:

Phase 1 + Phase 2 + Phase 3 map for Apoorva Kumar "on the ground" projections is done....so far NDA has won about 2/3rds of seats contested:

X9oISUa.png

share of what?? :)

1. since when did jamaatis become my friends??

2. you should tell these jamaatis that their heroes, sayyid qutb ( egyptian ikhwaani ) and abu ala maududi ( qutb's indian teacher ), are not respected by most egyptians and it is egyptians who have entrusted abdul fattah al-sisi with removing those the indian jamaatis support.

Resources ,Development projects ,Farm lands ,and the list is long

My mistake I thought you were a Jamat supporter

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom