What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

i completely agree bjp spokespersons are wuss keep on begging for time to speak and when they speak cant put forward their point forcefully.

They should really bring in folks like Madhu Kishwar, Sadhande Dhume and Minaz

They should really bring in folks like Madhu Kishwar, Sadhande Dhume and Minaz
Even RSS lack good spokesperson, our media respect people who treat them like a b!tch. lalu called them haramzada and look how they lick his @ss. Derek o brien called couple of journalists chaddis couple of days ago no one said anything. Gen V K Singh Called them Pressitute they try to frame him but still keep their distance.

i completely agree bjp spokespersons are wuss keep on begging for time to speak and when they speak cant put forward their point forcefully.
All the good ones they had in the past are made ministers. Likes of Nirmala Sitaraman, Smriti Irani, Ravi Shankar Prasad etc used to make their presence felt. Modi sarkar is just not interested or bothered to counter all the false perceptions being built around them. Their media communication cell is useless. I don't even know if they have one...or even if they do, who heads it?

All the good ones they had in the past are made ministers. Likes of Nirmala Sitaraman, Smriti Irani, Ravi Shankar Prasad etc used to make their presence felt. Modi sarkar is just not interested or bothered to counter all the false perceptions being built around them. Their media communication cell is useless. I don't even know if they have one...or even if they do, who heads it?

looks like they don't give a shit. maybe BJP feels MSM is pointless in this day and age ?

Ravi Shankar Prasad was only good at asking resignation noting else. :p:

Shrikant sharma heads the media communication cell now if am not wrong

What happened to Nalin Kohli? I thought he was really good.
He doesn't come too often, Sanjay Kaul is also good, he once whooped Arnab real bad on his own show.

Ravi Shankar Prasad was only good at asking resignation noting else. :p:

Shrikant sharma heads the media communication cell now if am not wrong

Shrikant Sharma? That guy is an amateur. No wonder their media communication is a shamble. Looks like a RSS appointment. Look at congress..they always took media mgmt seriously, headed by some able guys like Ajay Makhan, Surjewala etc.

CSgTG7EVEAAeUEc

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom