What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

Same arguments like oh India is so poor so why does it need to have a space program.

Not quite. I'm not saying that there was anything wrong with looking into the matter but how the Delhi police went about their "investigation". I suggested they either call or send one or two policemen to have a talk. That is common sense. No need to end up with egg on their faces with this kind of heavy handed action. The only thing they achieved was to embarrass both themselves & the central government while allowing a whole bunch of politicians to have a field day with their "stupidity".

And what makes you think they don't act that quickly to Rapes ? what is police supposed to do ? All it can do is provide justice. Otherwise, people will have to accept India being a police state which in that case people while whine anyway. Its easy to sit from outside and criticize constantly.. Maybe next time police should wait for the next Rape case before attending any other burglury cases, other wise some guy might say "police more concerned about common criminals than burglurs". The comparisons some people make, and how some esteemed members falls for this nonsense really surprises me.

I said perception matters. You are free to think that Delhi police crowned themselves with glory with this action, I would disagree.

Not quite. I'm not saying that there was anything wrong with looking into the matter but how the Delhi police went about their "investigation". I suggested they either call or send one or two policemen to have a talk. That is common sense. No need to end up with egg on their faces with this kind of heavy handed action. The only thing they achieved was to embarrass both themselves & the central government while allowing a whole bunch of politicians to have a field day with their "stupidity".

Police went there, made an inquiry and left, that is all. Stop this exhageration

Everything wrong with it. The Delhi police has plenty on its hands with cases of rapes including minors happening at an "alarming" rate. What message do you think it sends when the Delhi police reacts with such alacrity because of some claim of beef being on the menu? That they consider this more important? Public perception is very important as is being circumspect in such matters. Don't they have any brains?

In any case, this was state government guest house. The common sense way would have been for someone to place a phone call or a single policeman to have a talk with the officials there. Not to behave like this was the only thing that the Delhi police is interested in.

:lol: Have to admit, that stings big time.

This beef issue was a law and order situation and the delhi police handled it cleanly...Do you think police can prevent rapes happening in a state ?

I said perception matters. You are free to think that Delhi police crowned themselves with glory with this action, I would disagree.

You are free to think Delhi police is gutter thrash as well, but when problem comes up police station is where you will go and whine, and it is the same policemen who will die for you, incase of any terror attack. Just accept the logic of your argument was absolutely stupid and bizarre...

This beef issue was a law and order situation and the delhi police handled it cleanly...Do you think police can prevent rapes happening in a state ?

I think that would be the primary obligation, concern and duty of the Delhi Police.

Yes yes, ofcourse they can,they should focus only on rapes and throw every other law and order situation out of the window, its worth a try :lol:

I think that would be the primary obligation, concern and duty of the Delhi Police.

you are asking for something which is outright impossible.

You are free to think Delhi police is gutter thrash as well, but when problem comes up police station is where you will go and whine, and it is the same policemen who will die for you, incase of any terror attack. Just accept the logic of your argument was absolutely stupid and bizarre...

I do not think that the logic of my argument was stupid or bizarre, it is your right to think of it as such if you so wish. I have criticised the Delhi police on this action, it has no bearing on what I think about the Delhi police's actions on others.

The think I find both bizarre & stupid is your assertion that if you do not support Delhi police action on this beef raid, then there is no right to either approach the police on any other matter or even in the course of a terror attack.

I do not think that the logic of my argument was stupid or bizarre, it is your right to think of it as such if you so wish. I have criticised the Delhi police on this action, it has no bearing on what I think about the Delhi police's actions on others.

The think I find both bizarre & stupid is your assertion that if you do not support Delhi police action on this beef raid, then there is no right to either approach the police on any other matter or even in the course of a terror attack.

Your logic was bizzare and stupid, the fact that you compared it to Rape just made it absolutely ludicrous. Their action on beef raid was completely normal, they went there, made an enquiry and left. You along with other seculars are the one being sensationlist on this..

Back
Top Bottom