What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

My point was that the investigation could have been handled with a single police man and that there was no reason to create a scene.

Did the policemen create the scene or did the media response create the scene or did social media create the scene ? Just because they acted on beef ,everyone along with seculars goes mental and you blame police for creating the scene ? :lol:

how can they do it ? they dont have the sixth sense to prevent potential rapists or save the victims ...

They don't need spidey sense - what they do need is

1. Sufficient human resources devoted to regular patrols of secluded areas where there are greater chances of rapes happening

2. Extensive CCTV Coverage of Delhi which would prevent lot of crimes not just rapes solely due to deterrance factor let alone it's help in punitive scenarios.

3. 24/7 resources devoted to monitoring of CCTV coverage.

4. Smooth Helplines and emergency services with minimum of response time manned by trained staff to to deal with crisis situations.

5. Positive image building exercises so that populace trusts the police and does not hesitate to inform and co-operate

etc etc etc

Your logic was bizzare and stupid, the fact that you compared it to Rape just made it absolutely ludicrous. Their action on beef raid was completely normal, they went there, made an enquiry and left. You along with other seculars are the one being sensationlist on this..

Obviously I disagree. I didn't compare it with rape, merely pointed out that the alacrity shown here will raise eyebrows. Unnecessary imo.

What other "seculars"? :lol:

Did the policemen create the scene or did the media response create the scene or did social media create the scene ?

The policemen by their actions were responsible for the unnecessary drama. Anyone with half a brain could have figured what would follow.

Last edited:
Obviously I disagree. I didn't compare it with rape, merely pointed out that the alacrity shown here will raise eyebrows. Unnecessary imo.

What other "seculars"? :lol:

Hmm, what evidence do you have to suggest they don;t show such alacrity in case of Rapes ? "Rapes" these days is sadly a point for political mudslinging , even on the forum

The police man by their actions were responsible for the unnecessary drama. Anyone with half a brain could have figured what would follow.

SO them going there and doing an inquiry is drama ? Anyone with half a brain would actually think for himself rather than swallowing media propaganda...

SO them going there and doing an inquiry is drama ? Anyone with half a brain would actually think for himself rather than swallowing media propaganda...

I did think for myself. Unlike you, I have no interest about worrying whether "seculars" are mental or others are. You can barely argue a point without resorting to abuse. Should be careful before labeling others mental.

Just because they acted on beef ,everyone along with seculars goes mental and you blame police for creating the scene ? :lol:

Last edited:
Not quite. I'm not saying that there was anything wrong with looking into the matter but how the Delhi police went about their "investigation". I suggested they either call or send one or two policemen to have a talk. That is common sense. No need to end up with egg on their faces with this kind of heavy handed action. The only thing they achieved was to embarrass both themselves & the central government while allowing a whole bunch of politicians to have a field day with their "stupidity".
If anything was out of rule books of laws then only Delhi police raiding Kerela guest house was wrong and it's just a State guesthouse not an Embassy so police can raid at will. But I would agree heavy hand wasn't required at least without concrete evidences.

And perceptions are what mango people like me and you think and as far as I am concerned I am OK with the raid ,let alone being offended or something like that.

And there was not a situation that somewhere rape had happened at time only and police instead of prioritizing that choose to raid a guest house over beef and only god knows why one will write beef fry in local language while all other items were written in English .

I did think for myself. Unlike you, I have no interest about worrying whether seculars are mental or others are. You can barely argue a point with resorting to abuse. Should be careful before labeling others mental.

Well if you did think that all by yourself, you have my sympathies. Next time you call 100 for help and ask him to come quickly, you might as well ask "do you respond so fast to Rapes".

You still have not answered my questions ?

How do you know they don't respond so fast to Rapes?

What? Durga Puja baned in Bengal? That's huge...Bengalis won't take this lying down. @Rain Man @Mike_Brando any truth in this?

I think they are talking about the "World's biggest Durga" at Deshopriyo Park that was closed down on Panchami itself after the police found itself incompetent to manage the crowd. It was shameful.

Not quite. I'm not saying that there was anything wrong with looking into the matter but how the Delhi police went about their "investigation". I suggested they either call or send one or two policemen to have a talk. That is common sense. No need to end up with egg on their faces with this kind of heavy handed action. The only thing they achieved was to embarrass both themselves & the central government while allowing a whole bunch of politicians to have a field day with their "stupidity".

I don't think anyone was embarrassed. Rather it sent an unambiguous message that Beef ban is not be messed about. Given Kerala State govt's and people's insensitive and tendency towards mischief on this issue, Delhi police was right.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom