What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

Why Telangana' KCR has got nickname of 'rollback CM'

Maybe it is because Raje has a 3/4th+ majority??

add to that no jokers in the Legislative council(RS) to oppose her+other ones like Ak-49,NiKu,Hindi-supremacists at top positions, Unsecure hindutvavadis etc??

That's what I've been saying all along modi needs a better team. What worries me is that when people like me show the mirror here or on other platforms we are shouted down . what people don't understand is unlike other pseudos who would be more than happy to see this government go down the drains - we are well wishers!

Union Minister asks Tamilians to learn Hindi and Sanksrit | Latest News & Updates at Daily News & Analysis

Why Telangana' KCR has got nickname of 'rollback CM'

Yep, but on the contrary. It could show that the MGB feels it can win Bihar.. Why else will they send Rahul to Bihar especially at such a time of his career?

Last election congress got 4 seats in Bihar, the fact that he was not made congress president makes me believe that congress may get less than 5 seats... Don't want to showcase failure in BIhar as his failure.

Recently, Queen Elizabeth completed 23,226 days, 16 hours, 30 minutes and donkey’s seconds on the British throne to become the longest serving European monarch of a European state, beating the previous record set by Queen Victoria.

Back home, our own Sonia Gandhi was re-electedfor the umpteenth time as the Congress President. She had long back broken the previous record of being the longest serving president of the Congress, beating the previous record set by Annie Beasant.

As courtiers in Britain and India lined up to pay fulsome tribute to their queens, we bring you a snapshot of these two remarkable women who have essayed pivotal roles in the political histories of their respective countries:

Queen Elizabeth Dowager Queen Sonia

House of Windsors House of Nehru-Gandhis
Title: Defender of the Faith Title: Defender of Secularism
Predecessors: Queen Elizabeth I, Queen Victoria Predecessors: Annie Beasant, Indira Gandhi
Rivals to the throne: None, unlike Queen Elizabeth I who had to be wary of Mary, Queen of Scots Rivals to throne: Feeble threat from Maneka Gandhi
Favourite Phrases: “One is not amused”, “annus mirabillis” Favourite Lines: “Hawabaaz”, “zeher ki kheti”
Her favourite Prime Minister: Tony Blair Her favourite Prime Minister: Dr Manmohan Singh
Didn’t get along with: John Major Didn’t get along with: Narasimha Rao
SIMILARITIES
Longest reigning monarch of Britain Longest reigning president of Congress party
Oversaw liquidation of the British Empire Overseeing rapid disintegration of the Congress raj
The Prime Minister is required to keep her in the loop while running the country The Prime Minister was required to keep her in the loop as well as take her permission for all major decisions
DIFFERENCES
Son itching to take her post Son itching to stay away from the post
Her daughter is 12th in line of succession after male siblings, their children and grandchildren Her daughter is second in line with her children in tow to take over the party if/when Rahul declines
Was not in favour of Scotland’s secession from UK Supported Telangana’s secession from Andhra Pradesh

The Queen of England, Elizabeth Windsor, and the Queen of Congress, Sonia Gandhi: parallels, contrasts | The UnReal Times

So IF she has been abused, then she has been asking for it one way or the other. Her attempts at "How to win friends and Influence people" has so far been frustrated.
Call it my arrogance...but i've achieved what I wanted to, be it on or off-the forum.
And unlike you I do not pick on Indians.
I hope we dont cross path again.

Off topic, but this is funny. Pakistan's defense minister losing his trousers after hearing a gunshot. This guy was threatening nuke strikes on India!!!!

LOL.....this is Gold :lol: .......... :tup:

Sanskrit words are very easy to identify with its sound..
Below are some Sanskrit derived words used in Kannada..
Ksh-Kshethra,kshema,Veekshane,Nireekshane,Paksha,Kshana etc..
Tri/Tra/Tru-Thripti,Trilokha,Putri,Shatru,Mitra etc..
Saha-Sahakaari,Sahataapa,Sahavasi,Sahodara,Sahane etc..
Anu-Anudina,Anuvaada,Anukoola,Anusarane etc..
Swa-Swalpa,swanta,swaartha,swara etc..
Vya-Vyakti,Vyamoha,Vyasane,Kavya etc..
Dra/Dro-Dravaka,Nidra,Droha...
Mathaadu can't be Sanskrit..Mathaadu,speak (maathu,speech-aadu,play),both are of dravida orgin..Then majjige,I am not 100% sure,,But the words ending with 'ge' in Kannada are mostly core Dravidian..like koduge(contribution),halage(wooden slab),besige(summer),hoge(smoke) etc.
No need to be a Sanskrit scholar to understand these,just use some brain...

Again Rubbish :lol:

Mathaadu comes from the sanskrit word Vada = Speak, adu=slowly

So mathaadu is a corruption of vadaadu i.e. speak correctly or speak carefully.

But thank you for providing me a opportunity to expose your pre-conceived notions based on prejudice. This is what happens when bigots use their "brain" to see what they want to see :coffee:

Second the sanskrit words end in 'te', which means "they" or "the" (also the root word for that english word). This is what is "dravidian" "de" or "ge" is. A corruption of 'te'.

So koduge is 'give them', halage is 'the wooden slab' and besige is 'the summer' etc.

Kannada "Idu" or This is from the Sanskrit "etu" , Kannada "adu" is from sankrit "tatu" or That.

Now all that is besides the point, I am not letting your divert this away from my accusation. You attempted to set a "sanskrit" vs "kannada" tone in your question. That is and will remain the point.

Call it my arrogance...but i've achieved what I wanted to, be it on or off-the forum.
And unlike you I do not pick on Indians.
I hope we dont cross path again.

Is this what begging for mercy sounds like ? ........ my policy is and will remain No Mercy. Especially with pakistani collaborators and people with little to no integrity and character.

You can call that my principle.

Last edited:
Is this what begging for mercy sounds like ? ........ my policy is and will remain No Mercy. Especially with pakistani collaborators and people with little to no integrity and character.

You can call that my principle.
I don't give it a flying 747.

Her hate for RSS and Hindutva is visceral and cannot be missed. So is her son Ashish Taseer.

Off topic, but this is funny. Pakistan's defense minister losing his trousers after hearing a gunshot. This guy was threatening nuke strikes on India!!!!

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

LOL...... did you ever have a 747 to being with. :lol: ............ that epitomises you. Boasting of not giving what you never had.
:angel:
I'm in a good mood today....
You csn continue blabbering.

Last edited:
LOL.....this is Gold :lol: .......... :tup:

Again Rubbish :lol:

Mathaadu comes from the sanskrit word Vada = Speak, adu=slowly

So mathaadu is a corruption of vadaadu i.e. speak correctly or speak carefully.

But thank you for providing me a opportunity to expose your pre-conceived notions based on prejudice. This is what happens when bigots use their "brain" to see what they want to see :coffee:

Second the sanskrit words end in 'te', which means "they" or "the" (also the root word for that english word). This is what is "dravidian" "de" or "ge" is. A corruption of 'te'.

So koduge is 'give them', halage is 'the wooden slab' and besige is 'the summer' etc.
hahahaha...please manvan,I am not an ethnic Kannadiga like YOU nor fluent in Kannada..,But seems i know better.....
Aadu means play in Kannada eg-aada veley-Play time,Neevu cricket aadtira??,do you play cricket??...aadu also means goat..or jagala aadbedi(Don't quarrel)
Koduge means contribution..give away,means??..Sir,chillare kodi(Sir,give me change)...
Vaada means Argue in Kannada,eg-nann jote(hattra)vaada maadbedi(Don't argue with me)..
Vivaada means controversy...

Kannada "Idu" or This is from the Sanskrit "etu" , Kannada "adu" is from sankrit "tatu" or That.
blah blah..If thats the case..
English word 'Monkey' came from the Kannada word 'Manga'..
English word 'Market' came from Kannada word 'Maarukatte'..

hahahaha...please manvan,I am not an ethnic Kannadiga like YOU nor fluent in Kannada..,But seems i know better.....
Aadu means play in Kannada eg-aada veley-Play time,Neevu cricket aadtira??,do you play cricket??...aadu also means goat..or jagala aadbedi(Don't quarrel)
Koduge means contribution..give away,means??..Sir,chillare kodi(Sir,give me change)...
Vaada means Argue in Kannada,eg-nann jote(hattra)vaada maadbedi(Don't argue with me)..
Vivaada means controversy...

You can be a ethnic pakistani for all I care and all you claim to know. I can see that you are again attempting to divert from the topic.

Aadu also mean a goat, that does not mean it cannot be anything else :lol: .......Aadu can also means talk or dance/shake or even sports. What does that prove ? NOTHING.

Kodu is give in kannada. Same as oppisu or arpisu. The 'ge' indicates the article. i.e. Koduge.

Anyway I am not here to give you a free tutorials on Kannada or Sanskrit. I wanted to expose your agenda and I have done that. If you want to discuss language open another thread.

blah blah..If thats the case..
English word 'Monkey' came from the Kannada word 'Manga'..
English word 'Market' came from Kannada word 'Maarukatte'..

Again the same rubbish,

Since the word Monkey comes from german, it could very well have come from the sanskrit word "marka" for monkey from which Kannada world "manga" comes or Marathi "Makad" comes.

Market however comes from Latin Mercatus. Same root as Mercantile or Merchant.

Now stop wasting my time with your rubbish. I remember repeating the same line before with you.

NEW DELHI: BJP chief Amit Shah today announced the seat-sharing arrangement with its three allies for next month's Bihar assembly elections.

Here are the highlights:
  • BJP and our 3 alliance partners have finalised seat sharing. We are happy.
  • The grand alliance has broken. The head of the grand alliance is not with the alliance today.
  • There can't be development where there is corruption and 'jungle raaj.'
  • Nitish Kumar is giving a few figures on development but I would like to tell people that the figures he is giving are till the time BJP was in government in Bihar with Mr Kumar.
  • The National Democratic Alliance (NDA) will win the elections and take Bihar on the path of development.
  • The Prime Minister gave Bihar a special package but the Chief Minister did not have the courtesy to even thank him.
  • Bihar has given a chance to JDU and RJD, we now ask the people to give NDA a chance.
  • We will come out with our manifesto soon.
  • The four parties have decided to fight the elections in a united way. We will work together.
  • Seat-sharing plan: BJP: 160; Lok Janshakti Party: 40; Rashtriya Lok Samata Party: 23; Hindustani Awam Morcha (Secular): 20
  • Jitan Ram Manjhi will decide if he wants to contest.
  • PM Modi will campaign for all four parties for Bihar polls.

Back
Top Bottom