What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

I think he was referring to those words that do not have a known Sanskrit origin. Figures that if there is a Sanskrit origin of the word, it makes sense for it to be the same/similar.

Yes he was. Just wanted to highlight how he is so keen to highlight the "NON SANSKRIT" aspect of South India.

There is an old mallu saying, "When the Bull raises his tail, we know what follows next" .......... his agenda for highlighting the "Non Sanskrit" aspect of the language is pretty clear.

The british had a similar agenda when they introduced "Aryan-Dravidian" theory. Only this guys happens to be a Mallu Christian. I just find it easier to forgive the british.

@magudi @ranjeet

Butthurt shiv sena may join bihar polls :partay:
will they beat them to vote for SS?

@magudi

SS has ALWAYS contested in many states all over India in the past:- United AP,UP,Bihar,MP etc when they were with an alliance with the BJP in Maha. ONLY & they have ALWAYS lost their deposits except for a few single digit exceptions..

Same is the case with the NCP,the BSP & the SP which have done the above.
Even the RLD of Ajit Singh fielded candidates in the TG LS & Assembly in 2014 where they all lost their deposits..

The Sena even contested in Bihar assembly in the past, contesting again in 2015 has nothing to do with the BJP or Modi.
----------------------------------------------------------
EDIT1:-Biharis had a huge support base for Balasaheb Thackrey after 1993 and his stand on Babri.... All faded after Raj's nuisance and those skirmishes ,which not done by SS though ,but supported via Samna articles didn't help either !

My marathi friend on this phenomenon:-

So what, other parties like theSP and BSP also contest elections in Maharashtra. The BJP (and ithe BJS) kept on contesting elections all over the country despite losing deposits just like the SS today before they became the force they are today.

Last edited:
Levina I mean no offence to you when I say this, but you gotto stop sucking up to these people.
Sucking upto whom?

So what if you got a negative rating, wear it like a badge of honour. I got like 3-4 negative reps, from the same guy, but I never bothered protesting it. When you try and plead and grovel with them it gives them a bigger head and perhaps some sadistic pleasure. Don't give them that chance.
I may not be as aggressive as you but it doesnt mean I do not have self respect.
I seriously dont think that I've to justify my actions.[

I. But then comparing that to "PM's prestige at risk" is Arnab Goswamy style sensationalism :lol:..

Not really. No one wastes political capital like it was done here.
Not everything can be passed through executive decisions.

True but what can should be.
Besides Arun Shourie was wrong when he said congress would never allow govt. to function. In fact they did for two sessions...

Shourie was referring specifically to the bills in question. His point was that opposition in the parliament should be expected and that the government should not count on that to get business done. Pretty prescient words that.

Not really. No one wastes political capital like it was done here.

Everyone has his /heropinion

True but what can should be.

Btw, you have not answered that question, that link, were they executive decisions ?

Shourie was referring specifically to the bills in question. His point was that opposition in the parliament should be expected and that the government should not count on that to get business done. Pretty prescient words that.

as for land bill, we could go the AP route which is most likely to happen.

Sucking upto whom?

I may not be as aggressive as you but it doesnt mean I do not have self respect.
I seriously dont think that I've to justify my actions.

No one is asking for a justification, but the way friendly nature of yours was used for a personal attack must make you think twice about who to indulge and whom to avoid.

No one is asking for a justification, but the way friendly nature of yours was used for a personal attack must make you think twice about who to indulge and whom to avoid.
I do not want to derail this thread, I will talk about it elsewhere.

How does a negative rating affect yyour self respect... I have 20 of them, does that make me a whore or gigolo, for the matter of fact...
She has been a target and had so much personal abuse thrown at her just because she is friendly towards certain Pakistanis. It's not about ratings but personal hate towards her of few members.

She has been a target and had so much personal abuse thrown at her just because she is friendly towards certain Pakistanis. It's not about ratings but personal hate towards her of few members.
Believe me ....I know more about it then you do... but..choddo yaar...

LOTS of people in pdf have been "targets", Not many goes plotting with the Mods to ban other Indians and establish their "domain" and gloat over their "victory".

So IF she has been abused, then she has been asking for it one way or the other. Her attempts at "How to win friends and Influence people" has so far been frustrated.

@magudi

SS has ALWAYS contested in many states all over India in the past:- United AP,UP,Bihar,MP etc when they were with an alliance with the BJP in Maha. ONLY & they have ALWAYS lost their deposits except for a few single digit exceptions..

Same is the case with the NCP,the BSP & the SP which have done the above.
Even the RLD of Ajit Singh fielded candidates in the TG LS & Assembly in 2014 where they all lost their deposits..

The Sena even contested in Bihar assembly in the past, contesting again in 2015 has nothing to do with the BJP or Modi.
----------------------------------------------------------
EDIT1:-Biharis had a huge support base for Balasaheb Thackrey after 1993 and his stand on Babri.... All faded after Raj's nuisance and those skirmishes ,which not done by SS though ,but supported via Samna articles didn't help either !

My marathi friend on this phenomenon:-

So what, other parties like theSP and BSP also contest elections in Maharashtra. The BJP (and its precursor) kept on contesting elections all over the country despite losing deposits before they became the force they are today.

I think there is some political space for a right wing Hindutva party in many states of India which is currently vacant. SS are in the best position to occupy that space as they are already associated with that sort of politics. But I feel the political will is missing and the SS leadership is not ambitious enough to take advantage of this opportunity.

AGain i got carried away by MSM...why MEE

Back
Top Bottom