What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

What choice do we Viraat Hindus have other than Bharatiya Jumla Party ??

Voting BJP for 15 years is enough to kill hopes of seculars. Seculars are not in productive portion of economy and are dependent on patronage. Stop that gravy train and secular goes bankrupt.

Err..., that was what Arun Shourie said. Use executive orders as much as possible on certain matters, leave the land bill to be taken apart by the states with the centre supporting any state legislation. He had the opinion that these bills will not get through in parliament & it has been proven correct.

If the BJP knew what you just said, it should not have put up the bills, should it? Trotting out sorry (they, not you) excuses (& that is used correctly here) after they didn't do the homework properly is just pathetic.

How long do executive orders last ? are they permanent ? There is nothing wrong with Putting bills in parliament. Its really not a crime. Few bills were actually passed in LS, last session and previous two sessions has been extremely productive in contrary to what Arun Shourie had said...

Voting BJP for 15 years is enough to kill hopes of seculars. Seculars are not in productive portion of economy and are dependent on patronage. Stop that gravy train and secular goes bankrupt.
Nope, secular will keep on spewing venom through media. Bring strict rules for misreporting and misquoting things will start improving.

Its not going to change all of a sudden, where people expecting India to be Germany in 1.5 years ?
No. I expected to see blood. Over and above all. Of those who shamelessly looted this land for 60 odd years. Compensations. Justice. Vengeance. All.

A fresh start.

@SarthakGanguly they are neither stupid nor waiting for opportune time ,the real reason is BJP are no saints either so going after Cong would mean - Mutually Assured Destruction!

Probably, but i don't think so at least not the doomsday picture you paint. BJP are no saints, but all those cases would have come out by now. Even if it existed...

Nope, secular will keep on spewing venom through media. Bring strict rules for misreporting and misquoting things will start improving.
By this time, cease and desist notices should have been sent to NDTV, TOI etc for deliberate falsification of news. They do it all the time. They should have been Greenpeaced by now. :D

How long?

As I stated earlier, most of seculars does not produce wealth and are depndent on patronage.

No. I expected to see blood. Over and above all. Of those who shamelessly looted this land for 60 odd years. Compensations. Justice. Vengeance. All.

A fresh start.

Blood, in time i believe.... if he did act on NGO's cut their funding and if he was ruthless enough to sideline Advani and RSS then i believe there is something...I am willing to wait for 3 years before crying hoarse...

Media is not being pampered unlike what was done by Vajpayee, the recent attack by Media on Modi has something to do with Govt. refusing FM Radio Auctions.

Yeah right, with real pm managing media don't keep your hopes high on that front , that's why i keep saying Modi is out of sync with reality ,he's busy organizing road show for NRIs

A fresh start.

Would never have had this level forgiveness even in RamRajya

Blood, in time i believe.... if he did act on NGO's cut their funding and if he was ruthless enough to sideline Advani and RSS then i believe there is something...I am willing to wait for 3 years before crying hoarse...

Media is not being pampered unlike what was done by Vajpayee, the recent attack by Media on Modi has something to do with Govt. refusing FM Radio Auctions.
I am not crying hoarse. :D

The rod is hot. It is time to strike. With time, BJP will suffer attrition. There is someone strong enough to protect the media from within the BJP. There is no other explanation.

Yeah right, with real pm managing media don't keep your hopes high on that front , that's why i keep saying Modi is out of sync with reality ,he's busy organizing road show for NRIs

lol....the whole Jaitley being Real PM is absolute nonsense...if he was able to sideline RSS and Advani, who is Jaitley to interfere ?

I am not crying hoarse. :D

The rod is hot. It is time to strike. With time, BJP will suffer attrition. There is someone strong enough to protect the media from within the BJP. There is no other explanation.

not aimed at you but others :D...

With Bihar with BJP and loss of Karnatakka Congress will eventually get wiped out due to lack of funding... No more NGO's to back them, no more money from states, they will slowly starve to death..

Back
Top Bottom