What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

Arum Shourie and BJP aren't in good terms and rumors are that he is close to the west. Besides as for passage of bills are concerned, not even god could have done it...

Does not matter, I was pointing out that statement seems to be proved correct. Shourie was kept out because Jaitley didn't want him in & Modi didn't push too hard (that was the reason, not the sorry excuse of him being close to the west etc). That is now history, though Jaitley's own performance has hardly been confidence building. as for the ills, Arun Shourie had actually made the exact same point, though he made it even before the bills were put up. Once you go down that route of putting up the bills, you can't come with excuses. The government has lost both face & credibility. For that reasons alone, I wish there were people like Shourie in.

That is one thing i don't like is morally upright approach of Modi. "I will bring everyone along". for 10 years he was hounded and really doesn't do much against them. SO far i agree his inaction on Sonia family is upsetting. But everything else i am satisfied....
And let me assure you. There are more Indians who have a favorable attitude towards the Monarchy as compared to those who support Modi. Only this time the Family supporters got divided and all. This is a nation of corrupt cheaters who would not think twice before backstabbing their neighbors. We needed a strong ruler who would steamroll the opposition and get things done.

Things are getting done at 60% the rate and the opposition remains potent.

Mulayam is one guy, Sonia is a different ball game. One has to understand she and her family has been around for 60+ years. Uprooting her is not going to be easy.
There are a lot of tricks up the sleeve.

Fake audio tapes can be 'leaked' unearthing corruption scams.
Documents implicating the family should be divulged.
If nothing works, an odd accident does the trick.

I think BJP is seeking some form of understanding - either because BJP is getting sold behind the scenes or they are crass stupid.

Does not matter, I was pointing out that statement seems to be proved correct. Shourie was kept out because Jaitley didn't want him in & Modi didn't push too hard (that was the reason, not the sorry excuse of him being close to the west etc). That is now history, though Jaitley's own performance has hardly been confidence building. as for the ills, Arun Shourie had actually made the exact same point, though he made it even before the bills were put up. Once you go down that route of putting up the bills, you can't come with excuses. The government has lost both face & credibility. For that reasons alone, I wish there were people like Shourie in.

I keep telling people not to use the term "excuses", it adds nothing to the argument. Bills is one thing i believe could not have been passed even if Arun Shourie was there. what i am stating is a reality, if those bills are passed, its all over for congress and the commies. they will do everything they can to stop the passage of bills. BJP simply cannot push the bills through in parliament . there is a system, that system has to be respected. What bills he wanted to push through he already has done it. NDA has the support in parliament in both houses to pass the bills. But RS NDA is helpless until April 2016. What are they supposed to do, Lathi charge the protesting MP's ?

Exactly. Take Mulayam for example. Find a few odd cases, hunt for a connection and point it to Mulayam. Take the initiative. Instead the Government is ruling as if Indians are all from the Satyug, all having the best interest for the nation. Fools.

By this time, several know criminals like Mulayam and Co should have had heart attacks.

Yes. That I agree. The honesty with which we are approaching the matter is disgusting. Stealth and subterfuge is what I am a fan of.
Prithvi Raj syndrome, plus mischief by jaitely.

I keep telling people not to use the term "excuses", it adds nothing to the argument. Bills is one thing i believe could not have been passed even if Arun Shourie was there. what i am stating is a reality, if those bills are passed, its all over for congress and the commies. they will do everything they can to stop the passage of bills. BJP simply cannot push the bills through in parliament . there is a system, that system has to be respected. What bills he wanted to push through he already has done it. NDA has the support in parliament in both houses to pass the bills. But RS NDA is helpless until April 2016. What are they supposed to do, Lathi charge the protesting MP's ?
Nope. There are many ways the few Congi and Commie legislators could have been 'persuaded' to abstain from voting.

that Hindi at UN thing can be handled later, I believe Ramayan has been included in Haryana school as well. I support that decision.

Ranjeet bhai i am no Hindi hater i'll be happy if it gets official status in UN but do understand overt push for its imposition and stuff like compulsory Hindi in schools etc won't go down well with many and result only in feeling victimized

Nope. There are many ways the few Congi and Commie legislators could have been 'persuaded' to abstain from voting.

No, many congress are actually in favor of he bill in private. but nothing can be done if RS speaker himself adjourns the house in 2 minutes of even trying to call discussion on a bill. IF voting were to be done right now the bill would be passed. Its not about support but its about obstruction by Sonia Bhakts and a biased RS speaker...

Its most probably BJP 160 v/s new BJP ....
Then they should have been purged. It would have been easier than winning this huge mandate. Very much possible They were given a mandate to take tough decisions. To 'clean' the system. If you know what I mean. Clean. And then Sterilize.

Instead we only find a statesman. That is good. But not sustainable in India. Not enough.

Back
Top Bottom