What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

Either Modi bhakts, or Raje Bhakts ... we should have a Nehrivian India under the mighty leadership of the Gandhi Family.. down with you Hindutvadis....

No sarcasm there are serious problems to fix and they are busy with Hindi imposition and Ramayana lessons.Am all for Hindutva but this is not Hindutva its bigotry

ever noticed those supposedly self claimed neutral Journo's like Tavleen Singh and others...

"I thought Modi was better but he failed" narrative... but if u read into them u find nothing substantive..

I am following tavleens column for quite some time she is a well wisher of the govt,but yes the Modi has failed narrative is growing

Modi should resign and make her pm actually.Haven't seen a more inept Prime minister in recent history - squandering away a decisive mandate with no reults whatsoever

Unfortunately that has a bitter ring of the truth to it. Arun Shourie was right when he said "When all is said & done, there is more said than done".

No sarcasm there are serious problems to fix and they are busy with Hindi imposition and Ramayana lessons.Am all for Hindutva but this is not Hindutva its bigotry

lol...its going fine...Serious problems take serious time to fix. Besides govt. should focus on "this" rather than "that" is kinda of a pointless argument...

that Hindi at UN thing can be handled later, I believe Ramayan has been included in Haryana school as well. I support that decision.

lol...its going fine...Serious problems take serious time to fix. Besides govt. should focus on "this" rather than "that" is kinda of a pointless argument...
The only thing all those I interacted with and I are seriously concerned with is the forgiving nature of the Government. The paid media, the sold off netas, the corrupt Congress all continue to work with impunity. That is inexplicable.

The only thing all those I interacted with and I are seriously concerned with is the forgiving nature of the Government. The paid media, the sold off netas, the corrupt Congress all continue to work with impunity. That is inexplicable.

There are rumors that some of the forgiving nature is in trade for passing of bills, but its just rumors for the moment.
Besides, either its forgiving nature or govt. itself does not know how far the infection goes and it definitely goes deep within the BJP.

Unfortunately that has a bitter ring of the truth to it. Arun Shourie was right when he said "When all is said & done, there is more said than done".

Arum Shourie and BJP aren't in good terms and rumors are that he is close to the west. Besides as for passage of bills are concerned, not even god could have done it...

There are rumors that some of the forgiving nature is in trade for passing of bills, but its just rumors for the moment.
Besides, either its forgiving nature or govt. itself does not know how far the infection goes and it definitely goes deep within the BJP.
Not good enough. Vajpayee was not elected. Modi was.
The intent was to see the previous chors punished. Severely. There was a strong desire for revenge even.

It does not take much for a Government to even build cases out of thin air. The family, and the media are known trouble makers. Expecting them to allow the Government to carry on development work of the nation is not stupidity. It's criminal. Before making a road, you make it even and remove the irregularities.

Not seen that happening.

Otherwise this Govt had done better in 1 year than what the previous did in 5.

+Defence
+Economy
+Trade
+Social Equity
+Sanitation

-Indecisive against deliberate and anti national opposition (except NGOs)

Things don't get done by giving carrots at least in our parliament they get done the way Mullayam was forced to back out of gathbandhan.

Besides as for passage of bills are concerned, not even god could have done it...
It could have been done. There are many dirty ways to get things done. The ministers from the Opposition could have been blackmailed or silenced. The morally upright approach undertaken by Modi is defensive and gives the Family the chance to recuperate from the blows.

Ramayana lessons being introduced and you say its bigotry. :D Okay. :coffee:

NO that isn't bigotry but this is how we always fail ! You don't come to a TV show and proclaim Ramayana and Mahabharata are going to be made COMPULSORY .you do subtly with a well thought out strategy without much hue and cry.Atleast Outsource the task to someone real intellectuals not these half learned clowns who can't even give it back to presstitutes as good as they get.A stealthy systematic approach is the only way to cleanse everything from history to mindset,at least learn that from your opponents.

Things don't get done by giving carrots at least in our parliament they get done the way Mullayam was forced to back out of gathbandhan.
Exactly. Take Mulayam for example. Find a few odd cases, hunt for a connection and point it to Mulayam. Take the initiative. Instead the Government is ruling as if Indians are all from the Satyug, all having the best interest for the nation. Fools.

By this time, several know criminals like Mulayam and Co should have had heart attacks.

NO that isn't bigotry but this is how we always fail ! You don't come to a TV show and proclaim Ramayana and Mahabharata are going to be made COMPULSORY .you do subtly with a well thought out strategy without much hue and cry.Atleast Outsource the task to someone real intellectuals not these half learned clowns who can't even give it back to presstitutes as good as they get.A stealthy systematic approach is the only way to cleanse everything from history to mindset,at least learn that from your opponents.
Yes. That I agree. The honesty with which we are approaching the matter is disgusting. Stealth and subterfuge is what I am a fan of.

It could have been done. There are many dirty ways to get things done. The ministers from the Opposition could have been blackmailed or silenced. The morally upright approach undertaken by Modi is defensive and gives the Family the chance to recuperate from the blows.

That is one thing i don't like is morally upright approach of Modi. "I will bring everyone along". for 10 years he was hounded and really doesn't do much against them. SO far i agree his inaction on Sonia family is upsetting. But everything else i am satisfied....

Exactly. Take Mulayam for example. Find a few odd cases, hunt for a connection and point it to Mulayam. Take the initiative. Instead the Government is ruling as if Indians are all from the Satyug, all having the best interest for the nation. Fools.

Mulayam is one guy, Sonia is a different ball game. One has to understand she and her family has been around for 60+ years. Uprooting her is not going to be easy.

Back
Top Bottom