What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

Now, where would you find a place 200 yards of a public place?

LOL. Why do you want to know ? :P

"Public place" means religious place of worship, educational institutions, hostels, hospitals etc. Same rule for selling Alcohol, so just find a place that sells Alcohol :lol:

naanu nimmanna tumba preethisuthene...
I am a Christian,so my obsession about you is natural..

hmmm.....so you think I am father, son or holy spirit ? :cheesy:

OTOH its rather sad that you are are clinging to show me as the reason for your Hate and Bigotry. Its like someone saying that I am a terrorist because ....... ... No one really buys that $hit you know.

Yep, it is a photoshopped picture of this
images

it looked cool for a thalaiva fan like me(I'm a Telugu) that's why I took it as my Profile pic :)

& yes Rajnikanth is popular among Telugus too, not as popular as in TN, but popular & well-known.
Add to that I like Tamil,Tamil films & songs . I also plan on learning Tamil as my 4th Language.
I thought its from his new movie 'Kabali'...
Ungalukku Tamil pesa varumaa??..I have lot of telegu friends from bellary/Anantpur areas,But they can't follow a single word of Tamil..

COUrxOtVAAAand5.jpg

Can someone throw him in those colonies & end up breaking his bones in the process?? #justasking

Wonder if he would have said the same thing regarding pork & muslim colonies

"secular" hindus don't have b@lls to throw pork into muslim colonies. They only group together to bully jains and other Hindus who USUALLY react mildly.

So when a Jain or a Hindu react aggressively, they don't know what to do, so they start accusing them of "hate" and "communal-ism" :lol:

I thought its from his new movie 'Kabali'...
Ungalukku Tamil pesa varumaa??..I have lot of telegu friends from bellary/Anantpur areas,But they can't follow a single word of Tamil..

No, No it isn't from Kabali. This is the one:-
images

Thalaiva looks very different if u compare the look on his face+Attire from both posters
---------------------------------------------

I am from Hyderabad, Telangana, & i haven't yet learned Tamil due to lack of time. But I am eager & keen to start learning it once I have the time.
But am quite fond of Tamil movies & especially Rajni ones, I think I have watched Chandramukhi,Endhiran & Sivaji atleast 5 times(For each). AM currently searching for other 480p above Rajni films like Annamalai, Padayappa,Arunachalam,Basha etc with subtitles or atleast the Telugu versions of them

hmmm.....so you think I am father, son or holy spirit ? :cheesy:

OTOH its rather sad that you are are clinging to show me as the reason for your Hate and Bigotry. Its like someone saying that I am a terrorist because ....... ... No one really buys that $hit you know.
may be..You must have some super natural powers...Its almost impossible for a normal human being to take this much avatarams and incarnation like you within no time...manvan-apagarpa-moksha-glowing red-shankranthi-sanjeevani-makara-utkarash-uparyupari-prajapathi+your numerous female avatars..

COUrxOtVAAAand5.jpg

Can someone throw him in those colonies & end up breaking his bones in the process?? #justasking

Wonder if he would have said the same thing regarding pork & muslim colonies
some time back there was a thread after beef ban by NaMo sarkar and some kerlite comrades organised a beef tasting kiosk to defy it ..... then on that thread i said if tommorow NaMo sarkar puts a ban on poo eating these phseodo sikulars will put up a poo tasting kiosk :bad:

what has hapenned to these so called adarsh sikular liberals ... westerners who used to eat red meat thrice a day 365 days a year are now propogating how the meat diet is bad for humans and ecology but we kalle angrez instead of using owr brains just want to do such owtragious acts to proove owr "modernity" :hitwall:

So the only solution to the stray cattle problem is to cut em up and eat them? Whats next slaughter all the stray dogs and pigs and eat them? o_O
There is no problem of stray pigs in my state because there is no ban on slaughtering pigs in Punjab. In fact govt. is promoting pig farming in state. You can also find pig meat on some muslim owner shops here.
In past there was a practice of killing stray dogs through poison by municipalities. This practice was banned due a leader of your beloved party (Maneka Gandhi).
If your radical organisations are ready to take responsibility of removing stray cattle & providing shelter to them then I have no problem on this issue. Then I will support your meat ban initiative. No one has right to play with the life & property of the people under the umbrella of religious faith.
Your "sarcasm" (read bigotry) was very much directed towards the Hindus, who consider Cows to me mother like, hence the bull being a father reference from you. Took that one straight out of our western neighbour's "anti Hindu hate book" eh?
So bull is not holy for you then why you have problem in removing them from roads. They are more violent & responsible for more accidents than cows.
Actually I was unaware that Pakistanis are using this term 'father' for you guys. I discover this term first time from the mouth of my hindu friend. He was attacked by a bull while riding on his bike resulting a fractured leg. He told me that he was attacked by father of bajrang dal guys.
You are free to manipulate the content of post as you wish but as I said earlier my sarcasm was not directed at Hindus. It was directed at right wingers & every hindu is not a right winger.
You are not a religious person, neither am I, big whoop, but atleast have the decency to respect the religious sentiments of other people.
No one will respect your religious sentiments if you follow the attitude of forcing your religious sentiments on other people.

may be..You must have some super natural powers...Its almost impossible for a normal human being to take this much avatarams and incarnation like you within no time...manvan-apagarpa-moksha-glowing red-shankranthi-sanjeevani-makara-utkarash-uparyupari-prajapathi+your numerous female avatars..

So you think I am this ? :coffee:

f5cf576afb8762fc944ba4b60ca32076.jpg

or this ? :coffee:

holy_trinity-1600x1200.jpg

images

Thalaiva looks very different if u compare the look on his face+Attire from both posters

I am from Hyderabad, Telangana, & i haven't yet learned Tamil due to lack of time. But I am eager & keen to start learning it once I have the time.
What about Kannada??..Telegus in Bangalore learn Kannada faster than us(Malayalis)..I do speak Kannada,seen lot of common words between Kannada and Telegu(i mean non Sanskrit orgin) like mathaadu/mathlaadu?? etc..

What about Kannada??..Telegus in Bangalore learn Kannada faster than us(Malayalis)..I do speak Kannada,seen lot of common words between Kannada and Telegu(i mean non Sanskrit orgin) like mathaadu/mathlaadu?? etc..

Nice try with "Non Sanskrit" origin :lol: ........... forgot to bring in "Aryan" and "Dravidian" :P

There are a lot of common words b/w Kannada & Telugu, both of Sanskrit & non-Sanskrit origin.
Even the Telugu & Kannada script are surprisingly more or less the same except for a few differences here & there!!
Tollywood too is quite popular in Karnataka
Here is an old article:-http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/city/hyderabad/Tollywood-strikes-it-rich-in-Karnataka/articleshow/13114291.cms
Telugu films and heroes have a big following in Karnataka. Our production houses have now started releasing Telugu films in as many theatres as they want to. Definitely, the market for Telugu cinema has now got expanded,

Ajith, Prabhas are Karnataka's most-searched actors - The Times of India
The list had more Telugu actors, five of them to be precise. Prabhas, whose multilingual Baahubali has become a big hit, is a favourite amongst youngsters. His other big hit was Mirchi which did well at the box office in Bengaluru. Allu Arjun (last seen in So Satyamurthy), Mahesh Babu (fresh from recently-released Srimanthudu), Pawan Kalyan (whose sequel to Gabbar Singh has created a lot of hype) and Junior NTR (whose last movie Temper did well at the box-office) are also on the list.

Srimanthudu has also done quite well here.
'Srimanthudu' Third Weekend Box Office Collection: Mahesh Babu Starrer Beats 'Attarintiki Daaredi' in 17 Days
The movie has raked in Rs 11.25 crore (Rs 9.35 crore net) in Karnataka,

& regarding Kannada, those Telugus from AP & TG who go to Bengaluru go there because they get a job especially in the IT sector, add to that u must know that a few million Telugus already live in Karanataka in the districts bordering AP & TG(Bellary,Kolar etc) thus they already know Kannada, being born & brought up here

I live in Hyderabad, so I think I can get a job here especially when I am doing B.Tech(CSE).

But yes if I go to Karnataka in the future, I will definitely try & learn Kannada.I have nothing against it.

I just wish to learn Tami,Marathi & Axomiya because for some reason I like those languages a lot

images

But am quite fond of Tamil movies & especially Rajni ones, I think I have watched Chandramukhi,Endhiran & Sivaji atleast 5 times(For each). AM currently searching for other 480p above Rajni films like Annamalai, Padayappa,Arunachalam,Basha etc with subtitles or atleast the Telugu versions of them

That guy looks cool as fcuk in that pic. Just wish that he stopped donning stupid roles and started acting like the elder Bachchan in older characters. He should have done that 15 years ago instead of ending up as the faded star that he is now post Lingaa.

Back
Top Bottom