What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

@ranjeet got -negative ratings today for showing mirror to a bigot. :D
Wear it like a badge of honor :p:

True. :agree: Off Late, there ain't any difference between TOI comments section and PDF. PDF has become - (Pakistani Dustbin Forum). :sick:
TOI is getting a little better though.

True. :agree: Off Late, there ain't any difference between TOI comments section and PDF. PDF has become - (Pakistani Dustbin Forum). :sick:
Just saw that screen shot ....:omghaha:

@Darmashkian : Dude, is that Rajnikanth in your profile pic?
Yep, it is a photoshopped picture of this
images

it looked cool for a thalaiva fan like me(I'm a Telugu) that's why I took it as my Profile pic :)

& yes Rajnikanth is popular among Telugus too, not as popular as in TN, but popular & well-known.
Add to that I like Tamil,Tamil films & songs . I also plan on learning Tamil as my 4th Language.

View attachment 255102

WHAT THE F***K ???? Delhi will becomes the center of prostitution in next 5 years.... Delhi will make money coz people can now ****...

Afaik, we have a strange law on this, prostitution is legal, but going to prostitutes probably isn't, police can book the customers...I think...

Afaik, we have a strange law on this, prostitution is legal, but going to prostitutes probably isn't, police can book the customers...I think...

Nope. Police cannot arrest a customer if its mutual and in a private place. The law states that a customer cannot consort with a prostitute within 200 yards of a public place and the prostitute must not be below 18 years.

Watt d fcuk!!! These are the people pulling down the average iq of the nation, immediate sterilization is needed there to prevent them from producing dumb kids.

Nope. Police cannot arrest a customer if its mutual and in a private place. The law states that a customer cannot consort with a prostitute within 200 yards of a public place and the prostitute must not be below 18 years.

Now, where would you find a place 200 yards away from a public place?

I am never worried, but can't say the same about you. You are $hiting your pants obsessing about me :lol:

Let the hate flow through you, I enjoy seeing you and your team frustrated. Adios Cyclops.
naanu nimmanna tumba preethisuthene...
I am a Christian,so my obsession about you is natural..

Back
Top Bottom